By shnyaps17.3" (1920 x 1080), Intel Core i7 4720HQ, 16 GB RAM, 1000GB + 128 GB (HDD + SSD), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M 8 GB, intel hd4600M, BD-RW
GTX980M is not working yet:
1) Apple kexts don't support it. Full resolution, no qe
2) nvidia web driver switches off screen on boot, but laptop is working (should be rebooted by power button)
You should have active hd4600M. Due to laptop has disabled nvidia optimus technology, you need:
1) unlocked bios from MSI see screenshots).
You should reflash your bios.
2) MSI SCM application (see screenshots) press GPU button in windows when SCM is started.
After reboot hd4600m will be activated. You don't need reflash your bios.
I'm using clover bootloader with fakepciid+DSDT method of hd4600M enabling
I don't like patch intel kexts, in this case you don't need patch them after each update.
In addition to this I've replaced original killshot wifi with this one: Broadcom BCM94352Z. It's working
with FakePCIID_BCM94352Z_as_BCM94360CS2.kext. (see screenshots)
This wifi has bluetooth (It works with BTFirmwareUploader.kext.zip)
Sound is working with voodoohda 2.8.8.
External HDMI screen is working.
Sleep is working.
Brightness is working.
Ethernet is working with ALXEthernet.kext (see IONetworkingFamily.kext in CLOVER_KEXTS.zip)
WebCam is working with AnyiSightCam.kext.zip (If it doesn't work you should enable it in Windows by SCM application)
Due to all USB are 3.0 you need GenericUSBXHCI.kext in clover.
1) DSDT_SSDT.zip (If you want to try my DSDT, SSDT, moved it into EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ folder)
2) config.plist.zip (Put it into EFI/CLOVER folder)
3) CLOVER_KEXTS.zip (Put it into EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10)
4) VoodooHDA_2.8.8.pkg.zip (After installation remove AppleHDA.kext, AppleHDADisabler.kext if you find them)
1) 0x0a260006 9MB cursor bytes
2) SSD TRIM enabled
3) Enable internal display after sleep for 0x0a2e000a, 0x0a26000a
4) Boot graphics glitch, 10.10.2/10.10.3
1) Rename GFX0 to IGPU
2) 7-series/8-series USB
3) IRQ Fix
4) SMBus Fix
5) RTC Fix
6) Shutdown Fix v2
7) HPET Fix
8) OS Check Fix
9) AC Adapter Fix
10) Fix ADBG Error
11) Add MCHC
12) Add IMEI
1) Rename GFX0 to IGPU
2) Intel HD 4600
3) Brightness fix (Haswell)
P.S. GTX 980m (Gtx 1070 now)
1) start with nv_disable=1
2) install latest Nvidia Web Drivers
3) reboot with NvidiaWeb=true and without nv_disable=1
By thanh hoangAlienware 17 (2013) Tool is a hackintosh tools for M17 -2013 Dell system, support Mac OS X 10.9.X and 10.10.X. The tools have all the patches and kexts for CPU power management, audio, ethernet, wifi, touchpad, usb 3.0.
Only for Haswell Alienware
• Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.4GHz)
• 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
• 750 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
• Windows 8 Pro, 64 Bit
• 17.3 Inch Screen, Nvidia GeForce GTX 765M
- ACPIBatteryManager.kext for Battery
- AppleHDARealtekALC668.kext for Sound
- AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext for Ethernet
- CodecCommander.kext for Sound
- BTFirmwareUploader.kext for Bluetooth
- WifiInjector.kext for Network
- FakeSMC.kext for System
- VoodooPS2Controller.kext for Keyboard and Touchpad
- EFI folder place in root for Legacy Bios or copy to EFI partition for UEFI
- Clover v3193 for install place on Root
- Clover Configurator in Application
Clover patch in Config.plist:
- Patch DSDT: FixDisplay, FixHPET, AddDTGP….etc.. no need DSDT
- Add SSDT for I7 4700MQ
- Add Audio ID= 28 for Sound, ID 0x119e10de for GTX 765M fake GTX780M for Graphic Powermanagerment
- SMbios: iMac 14,2 for best Power Management CPU and Graphic
- Patch kext:
+ AppleUSBXHCI : Native USB 3.0 no need kext
+ AppleHDA on the fly
+ Broadcom Airport Extreme
+ IOBluetoothFamily: handoff fix
+ Broadcom 5Ghz XT
Use Hackintosh Vietnam Tool for patch
1) Use Clover bootloader from clover folder (Legacy mode)
2) Put kexts to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10 folder
3) Put DSDT to EFI/ACPI/patched
4) Put config.plist to EFI/CLOVER folder
P.S. wifi is unsupported by OSX. It should be changed with supported one (mini half pcie).
I use AzureWave AR5B95. Thanks to SONY for no wifi white lists!!!
By axel99092In Yosemite the open / save dialog windows gets bigger every time you use it.
drop app to the window and click do it!
By Max_Real QnxMSI GE70 Apache Pro Yosemite Full Pack.
Touchpad : Works!
Sound : Works!
WebCam : Works !
HD 4600 id:416 : Works with QE/CI Full!
Network E2200 : Works!
Wifi : Does not work !!!
Wifi solution : http://www.zyxel.com...?t=p&tabOrder=1
By redneckRead/write files on HFS drives . run the registery file . copy the sys drivers to windows sys 32 divers location
By midi-samaThis file is a zip containing a Clover bootable files, IT'S WITHOUT CONFIG.PLIST so YOU GOT TO MAKE ONE yourself.
This file is being used according to this guide : [GUIDE] Install Mavericks/Yosemite on Sony VAIO S (2012) -and other UEFI capable VAIOs-
Follow that guide to COMPLETE your Clover Zip and make OS X bootable.
Big Update: 10.11 compatible with the latest Clover (3322 - 18 Nov 2015).
By oldnapalmPatched OSInstaller framework to allow installation on MBR partition.
OSInstall.mpkg patch is not needed for MBR installation, it's patched to remove minimum RAM and supported platform checks.
By carlo_67Update Mavericks, replace the Kernel according to your CPU
Install with kext wizard, repair permissions
Goes well with Fx and Phenom
New version 10.9.5, new version
with kext wizard installs, repairs permissions and cache
By oldnapalmPatched OSInstall.mpkg and OSInstall framework to allow installation on MBR partition.
To use these patched files you must create an installer using this method (Pandora's Box should also work). You can't just run the app downloaded from Mac App Store.
After creating the installer, run this command in terminal replacing "installer volume name" by the name of your installer drive. If it contains spaces, surround the name by " or precede each space with \ (you can just drag and drop the drive to terminal when typing the command)
sudo tar zxvf ~/Downloads/Mavericks_10.9.5_MBR_Patch.tar.gz -C /Volumes/"installer volume name"
If you download with Safari, it will automatically expand the gz, so the command should be
sudo tar xvf ~/Downloads/Mavericks_10.9.5_MBR_Patch.tar -C /Volumes/"installer volume name"
By iaihcWorks under Mac OS X for 10.10.DP7
Clover r2697. (kext-dev-mode=1)
Chameleon r2391. (-v -f kext-dev-mode=1)
1. Restore BaseSystem.dmg to HFS partition.
2. Copy InstallESD.dmg/BaseSystem.dmg to (HFS partition) BaseSystem.dmg/
3. Copy InstallESD.dmg/BaseSystem.chunklist to (HFS partition) BaseSystem.dmg/
4. Remove (HFS partition) BaseSystem.dmg/System/Installation/Packages
5. Copy InstallESD.dmg/Packages to (HFS partition) BaseSystem.dmg/System/Installation/Packages
OSInstall.mpkg replace to
OSInstaller replace to
7. Copy InstallESD.dmg/Packages/Essentials.pkg/System/Library/Kernels/kernel
to (HFS partition) BaseSystem.dmg/mach_kernel
or (HFS partition) BaseSystem.dmg/System/Library/Kernels/kernel
(use Pacifist v3.2.14, used for Chameleon only, not need for Clover)
8. Boot to (HFS partition) BaseSystem.dmg to install Mac OS X.
OSInstaller patch method credits to 落下爱@pcbeta
By fusion71auElNono's dump tool to determine variables used to activate iMessage. Run on real mac or validated hackintosh to get working Serial Number, HardwareID, MLB & ROM values for Clover config.plist.
MLB & ROM explained
Mac cloning if you own a Mac - procedure in the AIO guides
Note: Runs on OSX Mountain Lion or later.
Update 8 Sep 2014: V2 Addition of system-id to dump and improved formatting of text.
Credits to @pokenguyen and @sugarface.
By JahStoriesSurfacePro 1°Gen Files Package V.0.5.1
This time, thanks to Mirone who patched the kext, we can enjoy higher quality audio, plug auto detection and even more system stability.
includes only one set of DSDT and SSDT.
Clover installer have been updated to the latest ver.
Rdm (retina resolution enabler)
KeyUp (on-screen keyboard)
Trial touch-base driver
This Pack is compatible with:
Maverick from 10.9.0 up to 10.9.4
Yosemite Both DP and PB every ver. (includes new usbxhci)
the last step for us is to get the internal wifi to work, but it's still early for it.
changes from v0.5 to v.0.5.1:
thanks to user reports, the packnow includes a correct xhci for Maverick and an updated version of Mirone's AppleHDA.
this is even the first version that includes touch keyboard(KeyUP), retina enabler(RDM) and even trial touch drivers.
to update from 0.5 to 0.5.1:
install AppleHDA and EAPDFix.kext from drivers/maverick only/ if you are on 10.9.X
and from drivers/yosemite only/ if you are on 10.10.X
to update from 0.4 to 0.5:
delete applehdadisabler.kext and voodoohda.kext from system/library/extensions
install applehda.kext with kextdrop from drivers folder.
By fantomasPatched OSInstall.mpkg and OSInstaller.framework to allow OS X 10.10 Public Beta2 installation on MBR partition.
To use those patched files you must create an USB installer. You can't just run the app downloaded from Mac App Store.
After creating the installer, copy those files like that:
OSInstall.mpkg to /System/Installation/Packages
OSInstaller.framework to /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks
The patch is made on 落下爱@pcbeta patch method
By Joshie100A nice app I found that can be used to generate fake serial numbers in smbios required to get iCloud working.
- App not made by me, their website is down so I am uploading it here.
By kisjoke91I have an installer written in C++ for this motherboard. Sound works without VoodooHDA, but with a modified AppleHDA kext, and with custom dsdt, so the sound is not cracks at the loud music. You must install bootloader before run this installer. Ethernet, and everything else is working fine, except the built-in VGA, I have a PCI-e gpu. Now HDMI sound Option is available (Works only with Radeon HD6xxx and Intel HD3000 //Intel Graphics not tested please feedback // )
instructions to 5.1 sound:
1. Run installer with Built-in audio option.
2. Go to Preferences > Sound > Select Output tab
The available Outputs listed here. You need all outputs to use at same time.
3. Open Finder, go to Applications > Utilities > run Audio MIDI Setup and select output tab
4. Click to add (+) on the left bottom then select "Create Aggregate Device"
5. Mark the Outputs as shown in the picture, and set Clock Source to Built-in Speaker.
6. Click Configure Speakers on right bottom, you will see this window. Select the Multichannel Tab, and set 5.1 Surround, and Mark all Streams.
7. Click to Apply and Done, then Exit Audio MIDI Setup.
8. Go back to Preferences > Sound > Select Output tab and scroll down, and select Aggregate Device, thats all.You have now 5.1 Audio
By KrethxRead-Only HFS+ driver from Boot Camp 5.1.5640
Install Apple HFS+ Driver:
1. Uninstall other HFS file system driver
2. Copy AppleHFS.sys / AppleMNT.sys to \Windows\System32\drivers\
3. Run AppleHFS_Add.reg
Remove Apple HFS+ Driver:
1. Rename AppleHFS.sys / AppleMNT.sys to AppleHFS.sys.bak / AppleMNT.sys.bak (\Windows\System32\drivers\)
3. Delete AppleHFS.sys.bak / AppleMNT.sys.bak
4. Run AppleHFS_Remove.reg
By MarchriusThis is a package that install a LaunchDaemon which auto check a given list of kexts in the given path (Default /System/Library/Extensions) at every boot. With this you don't need to replace every time the kext replaced by an update.
The list is in the bash file at /Library/LaunchDaemons. You MUST modify it or the script may not work!
By carlo_67tested on AMD
avoids the flag NPCI = 0x2000 / 3000
which disables AppleHDA
By hans fischthis is nawcom's MOD CD, to be written to a disc
the MOD CD disc is then booted, then the official snow leopard installation disc is booted from that
this MOD CD is both a 10.6.x kernel and bootloader combined.
this MOD CD kernel will not work with 10.6.8 and you need nawcom's 10.6.8v2 kernel for that, available here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/182-amd-1068v2/
i wrote a full guide here for a 10.6.8 install here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/288474-simple-steps-to-amd-hackintosh-stable-everything-working/
i originally found this file here: http://nawcom.com/osx86/ModCD/OSX86_ModCD-091512-143758.iso.zip
By sama7896Files for full compatibility OSX 10.9.0
Original bios with AHCI enabled, apple logo. Please set SATA to AHCI after flash
Issues - none
By ivanwinkelModded GB GA-Z77x-UD4H (F2f) bios
FakeSMC (MacMini 6.2)
NVRAM Sticks(need to write Mac mini 6.2 info to nvram)
Sleep is working
USB 2 & 3 working
With many thx for all the persons who made this possible.
By oldnapalmPatched OSInstall.mpkg and OSInstall framework to allow installation on MBR partition.
How to use
tar zxvf ~/Downloads/MountainLion_10.8.5_MBR_Patch.tar.gz -C /Volumes/"installer volume name"
By oldnapalmScript to patch the kext AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement to work with locked wrmsr BIOS
Written by el coniglio
Modified by RehabMan
Thanks to flAked and dmazar
How to use:
Find wrmsr (do not patch, just list)
perl AICPMPatch.pl /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement
sudo perl AICPMPatch.pl /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement --patch
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions
By CaptSilverThese are some of my kexts for my Asus G73 JH running ML 10.8.4.