[pre-release] macOS Mojave

2,429 posts in this topic

It is my understanding that Adobe Flash Player is not supported on Mojave and is not likely to be in the future.  I'm getting much too frequent pop-ups to install the most recent update of Flash Player but the update button on the webpage is greyed out.  What do you think?  Is it time to uninstall Flash Player?  Lots of websites still require it.  Just view those websites with a different browser that still supports it?  

4 minutes ago, Rene204 said:

delete it, and use Chrome or Chromium für Flash-Site.

What I ended up doing for now is to download the update in Firefox saying that my system is running 10.13 and it let me download/install the update.  I'll wait until the final version of Mojave is out to decide what I want to do.  Thanks.

5 hours ago, Cyberdevs said:

Guys is it just me or the AirPortAtheros40.kext won't work on TP-Link WD4800 WiFi in DP8 any more??

I just copied the kext from High Sierra like I did with all the betas but it won't load in DP8.

@SavageAUS does it work on your end? Have you tested it yet?

Well i just did the latest update and i didnt need to place or replace the kext at all and i have wifi.

Where should AirPortAtheros40.kext be located again?

Edit: Nevermind, found it and it is still where it should be.

Edited by SavageAUS
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sanom4 said:

Hello, I'm getting way too poor performance on latest beta with 960 M.2 EVO, before i was using without any patches, i tried pike-s patch and result was the same. any guess ?

375776508_ScreenShot2018-08-23at4_07_29AM.png.e03470e28a18a62ac472dcebe819293f.png

Well, at a first glance, it looks like your 960 is detected as an 860. And the results are pretty consistent with that. Did you try BlackMagic's Disk Speed Test tool? I'm curious if the problem is on the tool, or the OS.

Edited by arsradu

On 8/14/2018 at 10:48 AM, Stefan Milev said:

Anyone with a sandy bridge processor and z77 chipset having sleep working correctly? What smbios are you using? I'm pretty much without sleep working correctly from the beginning of the Mojave betas. On previous betas it was restarting on wake. This beta 7 is waking, but looks like the screens are not.

Sleep was fine on Sierra and High Sierra. Power management is working fine. I can upload my EFI folder when I get back from work.

Anyone?

42 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi

Beta 9 installed here without issue :( Except: Finder don't show all files inside folders. I've to use search function to find them. Somebody know why, please.

Capture d’écran 2018-08-28 à 09.27.19.png

Terminal: $ killall Finder

Maybe Apple bug? Only they could answer your question then.

Edited by Badruzeus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Test Install beta (9) .app with macOS Mojave HD on external SSD volumes on APFS on HP ProBook 6570B :D
A beautiful MacBook Pro 10.2

All is good

1777502861_Capturedcranle2018-08-2809_14_46.thumb.png.30acc71724bfa2c3ec95d6a50f9dc947.png

Only little bug with French Canadien language

About this Mac

Memory = Mémoire in French

my system said Memory = Souvenir :P

If I chnage language for French France  no issue about that

Edited by chris1111
  • Like 4