Site Issues

249 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to post a comment here that the site has been working very well for me recently, and after all of the issues earlier this year I am sure it has been a significant amount of work, so I just wanted to say thank you to the staff! :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 10:59 PM, Pavo said:

It is taking WAY too long to make/reply to post. After clicking Submit Post/Reply it sometimes takes up to 1min for it to submit it.

Now it's fixed, at least for me....

Thanks @Poco

• 1 month later...

I have the problem with posting still, there is an obvious cause. I look at how many people are on the site. If it is below somewhere in the range 1000-2000 users then the site works great, however, if the site becomes under heavy load from high user count, I can't post quickly and sometimes not at all. I will receive a timeout after several minutes and it just goes back to allowing me to submit the post again. I had the posting problem last night but not having it this morning.

None of the searches work. Unread content does not work, searching for specific content does not work, searching for a user is intermittently 404'd - even sometimes just going to the next page of users. The searches have behaved exactly the same since the upgrade. You cannot narrow a search, or it just says there is no content even though I can clearly see there is new content or looking for something I know exists but didn't want to go looking through an entire huge topic. Changing any of the criteria for search give you the exact same results. I tried to search for a phrase so I wrote it, there were way too many results that just had those words in them anywhere. So I chose the option suggested at the top to quote the entire phrase, guess what? Same results, it didn't look for the phrase it still looked for each individual word anywhere. Chose other criteria to narrow the search, same original results.

EDIT: Member search seems to be working fine again, at least for now, but I am unsure if it is affected by load of the site since I'm currently speeding around on here and that is not normally the case.

EDIT2: Content search is entirely broken now, lol, it provides no results even when searching for "clover"......

EDIT3: Oh and unread content still provides no results, even though when I logged on I had multiple notifications of new content and could see new content was posted.

EDIT4: Please turn the masking of your last log in date back on for when you log in anonymously. There was a period it didn't work and now it says a random date I was last on but it hasn't been masked by logging in anonymously since. I don't want that I want it to be masked like before.

Edited by apianti

• 2 weeks later...

I have super weird site issue. I can't see the "Reply to this topic" on one thread which @Cyberdevs created. I check to topic but it is not locked but still can't see the reply section on this thread. Here is the link of the thread;

I can see the thread like this;

617720916_ScreenShot2019-03-31at18_37_44.thumb.png.0aa7755473382012392bd0db2c0a6c66.png

This is the another thread which I can see the reply section without any problem;

503997393_ScreenShot2019-03-31at18_39_05.thumb.png.08ed7796cb335428701a4efe3b06f513.png

• Like 1

Hi @telepati! Thanks for inform us.

But all the topics in FAQ section are just for information, this section is not as the others where you can post/reply.

Only the Staff members can do that. If one of them are the creator well, they need this.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello

so many issues with forum problems .. after last software update .. talk clean for all users .. is a money issue ?

1 º is about spammers .. must be resolved .. the mod could't do anything about .. only ban user .. and sometimes delete the post

sure now I don't have time to spend only with spammers ..

good hack

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I can change my email address, for example a gmail address, but I can't get confirmation email when I try to change my new email address. My new email is from domain "ovh" (aka something@something.ovh). It it the problem ?
Regards.