Jump to content
222 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Would a MOD please delete my signature as I would like to make a new one, I can't seem to edit current one

Thanks

 

Knock,Knock, anybody home??

Edited by STLVNUB
15 hours ago, STLVNUB said:

Would a MOD please delete my signature as I would like to make a new one, I can't seem to edit current one

Thanks

 

Knock,Knock, anybody home??

 

  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Cyberdevs said:

@STLVNUB

I deleted your signature, try to add your new signature and see if that works.

Worked a treat, thank you

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Man you guys have serious bug in SIGNATURE

It states no more than 6 lines but I can't even save with 5 lines

 

Edit: Seems to have fixed itself

Edited by STLVNUB

6 is the maximum lines of text in signature. A *space between two lines is counted as a line... it is what yours screenshot is showing. This is why you have this error "Signature spans too many lines" above the Save button.

 

*I'm talking about that space between the last line and the blinking cursor.

Spoiler

IMG_062.jpeg

 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Maybe linked to font size I think

Must be random bug as works now, 

but a picture paints a thousand words

Edited by STLVNUB
  • 1 month later...

I haven't received an e-mail notification since June 6. I've checked my junk mail and filters.

 

I depend on the e-mail to find the last post that I read in a thread because of the following:

 

The site doesn't have a filter for unread content in the Manage Followed Content page. The threads are not sorted by last post date. Clicking on an unread thread goes to the first post instead of the first new post. There is no button to go to the first new post.

 

Now I have to go to my browser history to find the last page of a post I visited, then scroll to the first unread post.

 

Edited by joevt
  • Like 3
On 6/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, joevt said:

I haven't received an e-mail notification since June 6. I've checked my junk mail and filters.

 

Have the same issue since I suscribe to the [pre-release] macOS Monterey topic. No email notification from this thread and all others that I'm used to follow.

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Forwarded the email issue onto the right people (which ironically meant I never got notified about this!) :)

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Good Evening @fantomas, members on our discord server are saying there is a forum email delivery system issue, and no confirmations are being sent, or are going to the limbo, users are being locked out. Thanks! 👌

Edited by Hackintosh Tech
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is the correct place for this query, but can Admin, Mods or anyone else please tell me what this is - teh 1337n3sst - on my Avatar? Thanks.

 

1 hour ago, eSaF said:

Don't know if this is the correct place for this query, but can Admin, Mods or anyone else please tell me what this is - teh 1337n3sst - on my Avatar? Thanks.

 

 

Check in Edit Profile. You may be able to set your Member Title. Not sure if it's enabled for donators.

  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Shaneee said:

 

Check in Edit Profile. You may be able to set your Member Title. Not sure if it's enabled for donators.

Thanks for the reply, had a look at your suggestion but cannot change it back to 'InsanelyMac Legend' from the now obscure title but no harm done - 'A Rose by any other name would smell just as sweet' :yes:

1 hour ago, eSaF said:

Thanks for the reply, had a look at your suggestion but cannot change it back to 'InsanelyMac Legend' from the now obscure title but no harm done - 'A Rose by any other name would smell just as sweet' :yes:

This option is not available? 👇

 

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 17.37.01.png

EDIT: If not @eSaF, I can change it for you 😉

19 minutes ago, Allan said:

This option is not available? 👇

 

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 17.37.01.png

EDIT: If not @eSaF, I can change it for you 😉

Hi Alan thanks for your reply, I'd like to keep the Nick as eSaF but I was wondering why my status went from 'InsanelyMac Legend' to this strange status 'teh 1337n3sst' and what was the significance. But like I said not a problem just wondering that's all.

  • Like 2
1 hour ago, eSaF said:

Hi Alan thanks for your reply, I'd like to keep the Nick as eSaF but I was wondering why my status went from 'InsanelyMac Legend' to this strange status 'teh 1337n3sst' and what was the significance. But like I said not a problem just wondering that's all.

Ok.

 

Look at the member title again ^_^

  • Thanks 1
×
×
  • Create New...