Site Issues

249 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, eSaF said:

I am experiencing double notifications as well unfortunately.

Well I went to my account settings and disabled all the notifications and enabled them again and I hope that will fix the issue but I just have to wait for more notifications to make sure whether it works or not, you can also give it a try and see what happens.

P.S.

Nope, that didn't work. lol

27 minutes ago, Cyberdevs said:

Well I went to my account settings and disabled all the notifications and enabled them again and I hope that will fix the issue but I just have to wait for more notifications to make sure whether it works or not, you can also give it a try and see what happens.

P.S.

Nope, that didn't work. lol

it's only occasional that it happens - no biggie though.

2 hours ago, crusher said:

Mate just check pictures in spoiler. I make photo for u. On Catalina I blocked that via AdGuard but he does not work BigSur.

I didn't know I was your mate - Never mind, you say you're able to block that ad under Catalina and not under Big Sur. Did you ever think it could be related to Big Sur and nothing do with us?

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Congrats on the improvements to the site, I thought I was imagining things when everything started being snappy again, no more waiting two minutes for uploads to appear etc, etc. Now we have a site that is very enjoyable again. :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Would a MOD please delete my signature as I would like to make a new one, I can't seem to edit current one

Thanks

Knock,Knock, anybody home??

Edited by STLVNUB

15 hours ago, STLVNUB said:

Would a MOD please delete my signature as I would like to make a new one, I can't seem to edit current one

Thanks

Knock,Knock, anybody home??

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Cyberdevs said:

@STLVNUB

I deleted your signature, try to add your new signature and see if that works.

Worked a treat, thank you

• Like 1

Man you guys have serious bug in SIGNATURE

It states no more than 6 lines but I can't even save with 5 lines

Edit: Seems to have fixed itself

Edited by STLVNUB

6 is the maximum lines of text in signature. A *space between two lines is counted as a line... it is what yours screenshot is showing. This is why you have this error "Signature spans too many lines" above the Save button.

*I'm talking about that space between the last line and the blinking cursor.

Spoiler

IMG_062.jpeg

Maybe linked to font size I think

Must be random bug as works now, 

but a picture paints a thousand words

Edited by STLVNUB

• 1 month later...

I haven't received an e-mail notification since June 6. I've checked my junk mail and filters.

I depend on the e-mail to find the last post that I read in a thread because of the following:

The site doesn't have a filter for unread content in the Manage Followed Content page. The threads are not sorted by last post date. Clicking on an unread thread goes to the first post instead of the first new post. There is no button to go to the first new post.

Now I have to go to my browser history to find the last page of a post I visited, then scroll to the first unread post.

Edited by joevt
  • Like 3