Site Issues

249 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, styrian said:

Has expired with 2018.12.06.

Have fun.

No, it does not say it expired, it says its invalid. Entirely different things. It's been happening all day today, literally every page I go to. Refreshing the page fixes it but now I'm having to refresh multiple times. It seems as this is somehow related to the performance of the site as I see it happen more often when the site has more active users.

• Like 2

lol, no, I just got it coming to this page to see your post. Also, can you please remove the new restriction on the too much time has passed to edit this post? Its completely random, sometimes I can't edit my post immediately after posting it and sometimes it is a few hours, and sometimes it never happens. I also keep getting invalid certificate trying to post this comment...

EDIT: Yay! Six tries....

EDIT2: I have never gotten the certificate is expired, but that's really weird. That seems like the problem lies with the caching.

EDIT3: Of course, I say that and then immediately get one that the certificate is expired, lol.

EDIT4: Now they are all saying expired and not invalid, but it's still happening almost every time I do something.

Edited by apianti

30 page changement without any error for me now..

after logout and re enter same problem

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.28.19 PM.png

Edited by Guest
error appears again after logout

I don't seem to be getting it now, the site seems to be responding faster, but now I have a problem with the text box for posting. When I click in it to type it just disappears, refresh, same thing multiple times, then it works after doing that a few times.

Nevermind, it's still happening. Can't edit my previous post that was posted only 1 minute ago because too much time has passed........? The text box thing is annoying as well.

3 hours ago, fabiosun said:

now

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.40.17 PM.png

Yeah, as someone mentioned above, the certificate expired a few days ago, causing this issue.

1731950155_Screenshot2018-12-09at23_20_37.thumb.png.cdab70dedb0ca1867d2ae1562c93d93f.png

I would recommend trying in a Private Window. And checking the certificate. If it shows the new one (as displayed below), I would suggest clearing browser data (cache, cookies etc) and trying again.

You can delete only insanelymac data by going to Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy -> Manage Website Data -> Search for "insanelymac" and Remove All. Should look like this.

1496221340_Screenshot2018-12-09at23_37_25.thumb.png.5e416d17e76ea271923da3c12a89f43f.png

After that, the certificate should look like this.

852342476_Screenshot2018-12-09at23_34_11.thumb.png.ae0309bfd536d0f716ef531ae89ad9f5.png

Edited by arsradu
  • Like 1

This does not help as I only browse in incognito mode and never keep the cache or cookies, also I cleared my browsing history, cookies, and cache anyway and it did nothing. The problem still exists and now appears it is to do with the server side caching, it appears that it is providing the cached expired certificate, however I only got that the certificate was expired after Poco asked if it was working now. Before that I was getting that the certificate was invalid which does not allow you to view any information. They are very obviously different errors in chrome, one says ERR_CERT_INVALID and the other says ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID.

EDIT: I seem to not be getting it currently but there's also like hundreds less people active on the site than there was earlier when it was happening a lot.

EDIT2: Still getting it....

Edited by apianti

5 hours ago, fabiosun said:

today problem is more present and clearing cache does not solve it

No joke, it's happening with every single thing that I do now. It's way worse than before. It takes several attempts to post comments.

1 minute ago, apianti said:

No joke, it's happening with every single thing that I do now. It's way worse than before. It takes several attempts to post comments.

?

I am not joking

I have the same your problem...

;)