[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

I still can't boot to macOS High Sierra using the driver that @gengik84 posted earlier. No display at all. It just like the post that @arsradu posted. 

kxld[com.nvidia.web.GeForceWeb]: The vtable 'vtable for nvDisplayPipeTransaction' is malformed. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.nvidia.web.GeForceWeb; omitting from prelinked kernel.

If NVDAStartupWeb was using modified RequiredOS then able to load NVDA*.kext, it has no Graphics Acceleration at all bcoz of GeForceWeb dependency problem with OS it self, so yeah.. if the kext it self won't be loaded by system so what to expect then..  :rolleyes:

I see, I saw the code and I realized that after I asked the question :P  But thanks of clearing that up :)

I still can't boot to macOS High Sierra using the driver that @gengik84 posted earlier. No display at all. It just like the post that @arsradu posted. 

The drivers are for 10.12.6
Deleted version control to run pkg on H.S.
Info.plist patch for 17A315i but nothing else
In my case, after installing pkg, kext permission and cache ..are ok.
Let's remember that they are not drivers for 10.13... :P
  • Like 2

Hi all! After update, with new web driver from insanelymac, Policy patched, ngfx, etc... I get no signal on monitors. Only bootup with nvda_disable=1. Can some one help me?

kxld[com.nvidia.web.GeForceWeb]: The vtable 'vtable for nvDisplayPipeTransaction' is malformed. Make sure your kext has been built against the correct headers.
Link failed (error code 5).
Prelink failed for com.nvidia.web.GeForceWeb; omitting from prelinked kernel.

If NVDAStartupWeb was using modified RequiredOS then able to load NVDA*.kext, it has no Graphics Acceleration at all bcoz of GeForceWeb dependency problem with OS it self, so yeah.. if the kext it self won't be loaded by system so what to expect then..  :rolleyes:

I saw some errors regarding the nvidia drivers but i didn't take the screenshot.

Yeah it's the same error.

In my case nVidiaGraphicsFixaup.kext never worked in my rig.

I am using dummy kext in L/E thanks @PMHeart

Also I have to manually change some config to none in policy..but it is a strangeness in my rig i think!

Luckily all the solutions worked out for me so far. nVidiaGraphicsFixup, Clover patches and AGDPFix with the official web drivers. no luck on the beta versions though :)

The drivers are for 10.12.6
Deleted version control to run pkg on H.S.
Info.plist patch for 17A315i but nothing else
In my case, after installing pkg, kext permission and cache ..are ok.
Let's remember that they are not drivers for 10.13... :P

I am just about to do a kextcache, kernelcache rebuild and after that I will fix permissions and see how it goes. Fingers crossed :D

I know that the macOS and the drivers are still in the beta stage so I don't expect much :)

• Like 1

official drivers means officially and digitally signed

modified one are from unidentified developer..and it could be a problem

in my case kext utility solve the problem with dummy kext and config1 to none in policy if needed

yeah, I know that's why they are official :D

But still no luck with the kextchace rebuild and fixed permission. Can please send me the dummy kext that PMHeart created. I can't find it.

Do you have fun acceleration with the latest High Sierra release?

Update: with iMac14,2 it's the same :blush:

f6e02fc452c8fca9f0ec264308e2b02c.jpg

@gengik84 @fabiosun

It really doesn't matter because I use my other pc for testing the macOS High Sierra and I have a fully functional test rig so I will wait for the release version of the macOS High Sierra official drivers to be released.

Thanks a lot guys :)

• Like 2

In case u miss it...  :)

macOS 10.13 beta 4 Release Notes

Notes and Known Issues

General
New Features
• AddedAVRoutePickerViewtotheAVKitframeworkandAVRouteDetectortothe AVFoundation framework for enabling users to choose the route for playing content when multiple routes are available. Use AVRouteDetector to determine if multiple routes are available when route detection is enabled. If multiple routes are available, use AVRoutePickerView to present an interface for the user to choose the routes. The functionality of AVRoutePickerView is disabled in this beta. (32822468)

Resolved Issues
• Time Machine is enabled for macOS High Sierra 10.13 beta 3 and later, and the space for snapshot is now freed correctly on APFS volumes. (33006905)
• Resetting the NVRAM on a Mac with a bootable APFS partition no longer prevents that partition being used as the startup partition. (33013161, 32991435)

3rd Party Apps

Resolved Issues
• Microsoft Outlook 15.35 and later now launch on macOS 10.13 beta.
• League of Legends no longer quits unexpectedly on Mac models from 2012 and later. (32744576)

Accessibility

Resolved Issues

• Enabling Dwell Control during an upgrade from macOS Sierra to macOS 10.13 beta no longer blocks the use of the system clock, other menu extras, the Assistive Control, or the Accessibility Preference pane. (32515238)

Apple File System (APFS)

Resolved Issues
• Fixed an issue that prevented enabling FileVault on APFS volumes.
• Fixed an issue where the encryption policy used for unencrypted APFS volumes that are converted to FileVault could cause the system to select the wrong block offset during the encryption process. Affected volumes need to be re-encrypted. Encrypted HFS+ volumes that have are converted to APFS are unaffected.
• Fixed an issue where an APFS container on a Fusion drive could have only 1 macOS 10.13 volume.
• Fixed an issue where APFS systems with FileVault enabled could not reset their password with iCloud. (32818928)

Known Issues

• Unsupported configurations in this seed release:
• HDD-only Macs cannot be converted to APFS. (32360337) 

• Some iMacs with 3TB Fusion drives and BootCamp may be unsupported for use with APFS. (31851687)
• APFS support for Mid 2012 Mac Pro will be included in an upcoming release. (32109298)
• Resizing APFS containers is currently not supported in Disk Utility. 
Workaround: In Terminal, use the diskutil tool to resize APFS containers.
• Some third-party applications may not correctly recognize volumes that are formatted 
using APFS.
• Encrypted APFS volumes can’t be decrypted. Decryption support will be added in an upcoming beta.
• The X11 window manager cannot be used on APFS formatted installation of macOS. (31507129)
• Systems may panic during app installation. (32990178)

CloudKit

Known Issues
• CloudKit does not support unsigned long long values with the high-order bit set. (30567424)
• ApplicationsthatuseCKModifyRecordsOperationshouldspecifyanappropriate value for CKModifyRecordsOperation.isAtomic. if your client is compiled against watchOS 4, operations enqueued against the default CKRecordZone have new behavior because atomic is true by default. If the operation hits a "preflight" failure (most commonly, a network issue uploading a CKAsset, or a malformed CKRecord), the entire operation is canceled. (30838858)

Content Caching > Share Internet connection

Resolved Issues
• Fixed an issue where tethered iOS devices used only Wi-Fi when both Wi-Fi and USB Ethernet are available. (32140835)

FaceTime

Known Issues
• Live Photo support will be added in an upcoming beta.

FileVault

Resolved Issues
• When iCloud recovery is enabled on an encrypted APFS volume, Password Reset no longer shows an error that iCloud recover is not enabled.
• Resolved an issue where APFS systems with FileVault enabled could not reset their password using iCloud. (32818928) 

Finder
Known Issues
• When copying files the progress indicator may persist after the copy completes. (32681094)
Workaround: Log out of your account and log back in, or restart your Mac.

Foundation
Resolved Issues
• Reads and writes on a secure connection that use the new authenticating HTTPS proxy feature of URLSessionStreamTask now work correctly. (31916868)

Known Issues
• Topreservebackwardscompatibility,iOS11beta3removedtheNSURLSessionempty string behavior for suppressing the sending of HTTP headers that was introduced in beta 2. (32959604)

HEVC and HEIF Images
Known Issues
• macOS 10.13 adds HEVC and HEIF decode capability. In order to display HEIF image files or HEVC videos captured on iOS 11, your Mac needs to be updated to macOS 10.13.
• The specific hardware and software requirements for HEVC and HEIF are detailed in the WWDC 2017 presentations covering these new technologies. Depending on the capabilities of your Mac and the needs of your content, AVFoundation may use a software-based HEVC encoder which typically has longer encoding times. Further fine- tuning of the encoding quality will occur in subsequent seeds.
• Third-party apps that do not rely on the macOS-provided media frameworks may not properly handle these new formats.

iCloud

Known Issues
• When you initially login to iCloud on macOS 10.13, you may find that some services do not sync correctly. If this happens, please log out of iCloud and log back in. This should allow your account to login fully and sync all services.

Installer

Resolved Issues
• Reinstalling macOS 10.13 from the Recovery OS no longer requires using Disk Utility to unlock your FileVault-encrypted volume.
• Resolved an issue where systems with less than 4 GB of RAM may hang when installing applications. (32589377)
• During macOS High Sierra installation or during the first user login after installation, input methods no longer fail to load. (32311765) 

Kernel Extension Loading
Known Issues
• Some third-party apps may not fully handle instances where their kernel extension is denied user consent to load.
• Kernel extensions blocked in early boot do not display an alert.

Localization

Known Issues
• Some text may not be localized to the selected system language.
• Some languages may have clipped or misaligned layout.

Mac App Store

Resolved Issues
• Device-based Volume Purchase Program apps now install correctly.

Resolved Issues

• Enabling iCloud Messages now works if the Mac is not connected to the internet.

Metal

New Features
• Added the BGR10A2 pixel format to Metal in beta 2.

Known Issues
• Reflections may return incorrect information. (32409425)
• Debug layers can generate false warnings about Indirect Argument Buffer sizes. (32409425)

NetInstall

Known Issues

• NetInstall is not supported in this beta. (30449706)

• System Image Utility does not work with APFS volumes. (30449706)

Networking

Known Issues

• Wi-Fi password sharing and Personal Hotspot sharing on beta 2 don’t work with devices running beta 1. (32500217)

OpenCL

Resolved Issues

• Simulator now works on the Mid-2010 MacBook Pro models with an NVIDIA 320m. 

Password Reset
Known Issues
• Password Reset states that iCloud recovery is not enabled on an encrypted APFS volume even if it is enabled.

Photos
Resolved Issues
• Photos no longer unexpectedly quits when importing a folder that contains sub-folders.
• Photos no longer fail to import from iOS 10 devices.

Printing
Resolved Issues
• Printing documents with headers and footers no longer results in garbled or blank output, or in the application quitting unexpectedly. (32686540)

QuickLook
Known Issues
• On a MacBook Pro with both discrete and integrated GPUs, using QuickLook to preview content forces the system to switch to the discrete GPU.
Workaround: In Terminal run “workaround: killall -9 QuickLookUIService” to stop the process. (33254710)

Safari
Resolved Issues
• Bookmarks in the Favorites Bar or in the Bookmarks Menu are no longer missing. (32716666)
• Switching to full screen video, or scrubbing video in YouTube now correctly updates the video and audio content.
• Search suggestions now appear in Safari.
• When entering data on a web form, empty Contacts AutoFill menus no longer stays on the screen until quitting Safari. (33159418)
• Installing macOS will no longer remove your Safari Extensions. (32624391)

Known Issues
• Changed the syncing system for Safari Bookmarks and Reading List across iCloud- enabled devices. Please report any bugs. (22936732) 

Security
Known Issues
• Starting in iOS 11, macOS 10.13, tvOS 11, and watchOS 4, TLS 1.2 cipher suites defined in RFC 5246 will only be allowed with TLS version 1.2. RFC 5246 cipher suites are disallowed in prior versions of TLS. For example, the TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 cipher suite is not allowed when negotiating TLS 1.0. (33140907)

Setup Assistant
Resolved Issues
• Setup Assistant can now successfully update and migrate iTunes.
• Enabling FileVault in Setup Assistant no longer causes the system to hang in the “Setting Up Your Mac” dialog.

Siri

Resolved Issues
• Siri requests no longer fail if iTunes is open in the background.
• Switching Siri’s voice from the settings screen plays a voice that is not the default voice for several languages. The issue is resolved when the assets finishing downloading in the background. (32332081)

Software Update

Resolved Issues 

• The progress indicator no longer stops displaying during installation. (32380740)
• The Mac no longer gets stuck at a black screen with a cursor the first time you log in after a software update. (32769407)
• Fixed an issue where Macs with a volume formatted using HFS+ may reboot even if the update did not occur. (32188613)

TextEdit

New Features
• When editing documents in plain text mode, TextEdit no longer substitutes smart quote and smart dash by default. A new setting in preferences, “Smart quotes and dashes in rich text documents only”, enables toggling the behavior for plain text documents. In addition, it can be changed on a per-document basis from the Edit > Substitutions menu.

Touch Bar
New Features
• In beta 3 and later, touch event processing for the Touch Bar has been modified to reduce accidental actions by ignoring touches lasting more than 1.5 seconds. In addition, the active area of a button or segmented control is slightly inset from its edges so that touches very close to either the left or right side are ignored. (32990374, 32990587)
Note: If you discover problems with either of these heuristics and your usage patterns, file a bug with a subject that starts with “Beta 3 Touch Bar Heuristic Issues: “.
• The volume and brightness controls in the Control Strip now include a flick gesture, a quick and short swipe to the left or right, for incrementing and decrementing the value without bringing up the slider. (30569595)

Resolved Issues
• Portions of the Touch Bar no longer become blank. (33099597)
• An issue preventing the appearance of volume and brightness sliders on tap and immediate drag on the Control Strip buttons has been fixed. (29465989)

Vision

Resolved Issues 

• Vision now supports other Core ML feature vectors in addition to classifiers. iOS 11 beta 2 and earlier worked only with classifier models. (32944774)
• RectangleTracker no longer stops responding unexpectedly.
• The Vision API is now available from the macOS 10.13 and iOS 11 SDKs even if 
DEPLOYMENT_TARGET is set to a version earlier than the current OS.

Known Issues

• Facial landmarks identified by the Vision framework may flicker in temporal use cases, such as video. (32406440)

Deprecations 

• ThetypeoftheorientationparameterinVisionframeworkcallshaschangedfroman Int32 to an CGImagePropertyOrientation enum found in the ImageIO framework.
Important: Update your code with the new type to avoid compilation warnings or errors related to the change.

Xcode
Resolved Issues
• Xcode 8 and earlier is now supported in macOS 10.13 Beta. (32146593)

• Like 6

@cyberdevs also dummy kext failed?

Yup. it did

I will do another clean install because I already messed up a lot of things in this installation and test some more later. ;)

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks to PMheart for patch for _cpuid_set_info() and thanks to gengik84 for simplified Nvidia wed driver patching :-)

All is working as previous beta!

Can you please paste the new bytes to search for in the _cpuid_set_info() patch? 

Known Issues

Mmm... If only they knew... :))

Well, they probably can't be converted. But that doesn't mean you can't have APFS on a HDD. :))

• Like 1

In case u miss it... :)

macOS 10.13 beta 4 Release Notes

Notes and Known Issues

General

New Features

• AddedAVRoutePickerViewtotheAVKitframeworkandAVRouteDetectortothe AVFoundation framework for enabling users to choose the route for playing content when multiple routes are available. Use AVRouteDetector to determine if multiple routes are available when route detection is enabled. If multiple routes are available, use AVRoutePickerView to present an interface for the user to choose the routes. The functionality of AVRoutePickerView is disabled in this beta. (32822468)

Resolved Issues

• Time Machine is enabled for macOS High Sierra 10.13 beta 3 and later, and the space for snapshot is now freed correctly on APFS volumes. (33006905)

• Resetting the NVRAM on a Mac with a bootable APFS partition no longer prevents that partition being used as the startup partition. (33013161, 32991435)

3rd Party Apps

Resolved Issues

• Microsoft Outlook 15.35 and later now launch on macOS 10.13 beta.

• League of Legends no longer quits unexpectedly on Mac models from 2012 and later. (32744576)

Accessibility

Resolved Issues

• Enabling Dwell Control during an upgrade from macOS Sierra to macOS 10.13 beta no longer blocks the use of the system clock, other menu extras, the Assistive Control, or the Accessibility Preference pane. (32515238)

Apple File System (APFS)

Resolved Issues

• Fixed an issue that prevented enabling FileVault on APFS volumes.

• Fixed an issue where the encryption policy used for unencrypted APFS volumes that are converted to FileVault could cause the system to select the wrong block offset during the encryption process. Affected volumes need to be re-encrypted. Encrypted HFS+ volumes that have are converted to APFS are unaffected.

• Fixed an issue where an APFS container on a Fusion drive could have only 1 macOS 10.13 volume.

• Fixed an issue where APFS systems with FileVault enabled could not reset their password with iCloud. (32818928)

Known Issues

• Some iMacs with 3TB Fusion drives and BootCamp may be unsupported for use with APFS. (31851687)

• APFS support for Mid 2012 Mac Pro will be included in an upcoming release. (32109298)

• Resizing APFS containers is currently not supported in Disk Utility. 
Workaround: In Terminal, use the diskutil tool to resize APFS containers.

• Some third-party applications may not correctly recognize volumes that are formatted 
using APFS.

• Encrypted APFS volumes can’t be decrypted. Decryption support will be added in an upcoming beta.

• The X11 window manager cannot be used on APFS formatted installation of macOS. (31507129)

• Systems may panic during app installation. (32990178)

CloudKit

Known Issues

• CloudKit does not support unsigned long long values with the high-order bit set. (30567424)

• ApplicationsthatuseCKModifyRecordsOperationshouldspecifyanappropriate value for CKModifyRecordsOperation.isAtomic. if your client is compiled against watchOS 4, operations enqueued against the default CKRecordZone have new behavior because atomic is true by default. If the operation hits a "preflight" failure (most commonly, a network issue uploading a CKAsset, or a malformed CKRecord), the entire operation is canceled. (30838858)

Content Caching > Share Internet connection

Resolved Issues

• Fixed an issue where tethered iOS devices used only Wi-Fi when both Wi-Fi and USB Ethernet are available. (32140835)

FaceTime

Known Issues

• Live Photo support will be added in an upcoming beta.

FileVault

Resolved Issues

• When iCloud recovery is enabled on an encrypted APFS volume, Password Reset no longer shows an error that iCloud recover is not enabled.

• Resolved an issue where APFS systems with FileVault enabled could not reset their password using iCloud. (32818928) 

Finder

Known Issues

• When copying files the progress indicator may persist after the copy completes. (32681094)

Workaround: Log out of your account and log back in, or restart your Mac.

Foundation

Resolved Issues

• Reads and writes on a secure connection that use the new authenticating HTTPS proxy feature of URLSessionStreamTask now work correctly. (31916868)

Known Issues

• Topreservebackwardscompatibility,iOS11beta3removedtheNSURLSessionempty string behavior for suppressing the sending of HTTP headers that was introduced in beta 2. (32959604)

HEVC and HEIF Images

Known Issues

• macOS 10.13 adds HEVC and HEIF decode capability. In order to display HEIF image files or HEVC videos captured on iOS 11, your Mac needs to be updated to macOS 10.13.

• The specific hardware and software requirements for HEVC and HEIF are detailed in the WWDC 2017 presentations covering these new technologies. Depending on the capabilities of your Mac and the needs of your content, AVFoundation may use a software-based HEVC encoder which typically has longer encoding times. Further fine- tuning of the encoding quality will occur in subsequent seeds.

• Third-party apps that do not rely on the macOS-provided media frameworks may not properly handle these new formats.

iCloud

Known Issues

• When you initially login to iCloud on macOS 10.13, you may find that some services do not sync correctly. If this happens, please log out of iCloud and log back in. This should allow your account to login fully and sync all services.

Installer

Resolved Issues

• Reinstalling macOS 10.13 from the Recovery OS no longer requires using Disk Utility to unlock your FileVault-encrypted volume.

• Resolved an issue where systems with less than 4 GB of RAM may hang when installing applications. (32589377)

• During macOS High Sierra installation or during the first user login after installation, input methods no longer fail to load. (32311765) 

Kernel Extension Loading

Known Issues

• Some third-party apps may not fully handle instances where their kernel extension is denied user consent to load.

• Kernel extensions blocked in early boot do not display an alert.

Localization

Known Issues

• Some text may not be localized to the selected system language.

• Some languages may have clipped or misaligned layout.

Mac App Store

Resolved Issues

• Device-based Volume Purchase Program apps now install correctly.

Resolved Issues

• Enabling iCloud Messages now works if the Mac is not connected to the internet.

Metal

New Features

• Added the BGR10A2 pixel format to Metal in beta 2.

Known Issues

• Reflections may return incorrect information. (32409425)

• Debug layers can generate false warnings about Indirect Argument Buffer sizes. (32409425)

NetInstall

Known Issues

• NetInstall is not supported in this beta. (30449706)

• System Image Utility does not work with APFS volumes. (30449706)

Networking

Known Issues

• Wi-Fi password sharing and Personal Hotspot sharing on beta 2 don’t work with devices running beta 1. (32500217)

OpenCL

Resolved Issues

• Simulator now works on the Mid-2010 MacBook Pro models with an NVIDIA 320m. 

Password Reset

Known Issues

• Password Reset states that iCloud recovery is not enabled on an encrypted APFS volume even if it is enabled.

Photos

Resolved Issues

• Photos no longer unexpectedly quits when importing a folder that contains sub-folders.

• Photos no longer fail to import from iOS 10 devices.

Printing

Resolved Issues

• Printing documents with headers and footers no longer results in garbled or blank output, or in the application quitting unexpectedly. (32686540)

QuickLook

Known Issues

• On a MacBook Pro with both discrete and integrated GPUs, using QuickLook to preview content forces the system to switch to the discrete GPU.

Workaround: In Terminal run “workaround: killall -9 QuickLookUIService” to stop the process. (33254710)

Safari

Resolved Issues

• Bookmarks in the Favorites Bar or in the Bookmarks Menu are no longer missing. (32716666)

• Switching to full screen video, or scrubbing video in YouTube now correctly updates the video and audio content.

• Search suggestions now appear in Safari.

• When entering data on a web form, empty Contacts AutoFill menus no longer stays on the screen until quitting Safari. (33159418)

• Installing macOS will no longer remove your Safari Extensions. (32624391)

Known Issues

• Changed the syncing system for Safari Bookmarks and Reading List across iCloud- enabled devices. Please report any bugs. (22936732) 

Security

Known Issues

• Starting in iOS 11, macOS 10.13, tvOS 11, and watchOS 4, TLS 1.2 cipher suites defined in RFC 5246 will only be allowed with TLS version 1.2. RFC 5246 cipher suites are disallowed in prior versions of TLS. For example, the TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 cipher suite is not allowed when negotiating TLS 1.0. (33140907)

Setup Assistant

Resolved Issues

• Setup Assistant can now successfully update and migrate iTunes.

• Enabling FileVault in Setup Assistant no longer causes the system to hang in the “Setting Up Your Mac” dialog.

Siri

Resolved Issues

• Siri requests no longer fail if iTunes is open in the background.

• Switching Siri’s voice from the settings screen plays a voice that is not the default voice for several languages. The issue is resolved when the assets finishing downloading in the background. (32332081)

Software Update

Resolved Issues 

• The progress indicator no longer stops displaying during installation. (32380740)

• The Mac no longer gets stuck at a black screen with a cursor the first time you log in after a software update. (32769407)

• Fixed an issue where Macs with a volume formatted using HFS+ may reboot even if the update did not occur. (32188613)

TextEdit

New Features

• When editing documents in plain text mode, TextEdit no longer substitutes smart quote and smart dash by default. A new setting in preferences, “Smart quotes and dashes in rich text documents only”, enables toggling the behavior for plain text documents. In addition, it can be changed on a per-document basis from the Edit > Substitutions menu.

Touch Bar

New Features

• In beta 3 and later, touch event processing for the Touch Bar has been modified to reduce accidental actions by ignoring touches lasting more than 1.5 seconds. In addition, the active area of a button or segmented control is slightly inset from its edges so that touches very close to either the left or right side are ignored. (32990374, 32990587)

Note: If you discover problems with either of these heuristics and your usage patterns, file a bug with a subject that starts with “Beta 3 Touch Bar Heuristic Issues: “.

• The volume and brightness controls in the Control Strip now include a flick gesture, a quick and short swipe to the left or right, for incrementing and decrementing the value without bringing up the slider. (30569595)

Resolved Issues

• Portions of the Touch Bar no longer become blank. (33099597)

• An issue preventing the appearance of volume and brightness sliders on tap and immediate drag on the Control Strip buttons has been fixed. (29465989)

Vision

Resolved Issues 

• Vision now supports other Core ML feature vectors in addition to classifiers. iOS 11 beta 2 and earlier worked only with classifier models. (32944774)

• RectangleTracker no longer stops responding unexpectedly.

• The Vision API is now available from the macOS 10.13 and iOS 11 SDKs even if 
DEPLOYMENT_TARGET is set to a version earlier than the current OS.

Known Issues

• Facial landmarks identified by the Vision framework may flicker in temporal use cases, such as video. (32406440)

Deprecations 

• ThetypeoftheorientationparameterinVisionframeworkcallshaschangedfroman Int32 to an CGImagePropertyOrientation enum found in the ImageIO framework.

Important: Update your code with the new type to avoid compilation warnings or errors related to the change.

Xcode

Resolved Issues

• Xcode 8 and earlier is now supported in macOS 10.13 Beta. (32146593)

How about Battery indication? Still disappear?

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1

Yup. it did

I will do another clean install because I already messed up a lot of things in this installation and test some more later. ;)

I'll keep you posted.

FWIW regarding patching of Nvidia drivers for High Sierra, I just upgraded to 17A315i and had to do it all over again, so I snapped the command-line in case it proves helpful to you.

NB that in /Volumes/macOS RAID/ I have 10.12.6 installed with 378.05.05.25f01 and that I have already installed in /System/Library/Extensions the same version (from a patched .pkg so the installer doesn't complain) AND I have edited the relevant Info.plist file in NVDAStartupWeb.kext to require 17A315i instead as per usual procedure. Then I just do:

post-1459809-0-03154100-1501098250_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hey Guys

i Have kaby lake

i have high Sierra Beta 4

i Have smbios 18.3

i Have IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

please WHAT else i need for native support on HD 630 ? !  :blink::hammer:

Help from God. :))

Well, RehabMan has some configs on his github, for HD630 and other laptops. You might wanna take a look at them here. Also, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext relies on Lilu.kext, for as far as I know. So you will probably need that too.

Also, since you're on High Sierra (or high on Sierra), you will need to add the following boot flag for Lilu to work:

-lilubeta

Not a big fan of integrated graphics. But since I suppose yours is a laptop, I don't think there are many other options.

• Like 1

Help from God. :))

Well, RehabMan has some configs on his github, for HD630 and other laptops. You might wanna take a look at them here. Also, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext relies on Lilu.kext, for as far as I know. So you will probably need that too.

Also, since you're on High Sierra (or high on Sierra), you will need to add the following boot flag for Lilu to work:

lilubeta
Not a big fan of integrated graphics. But since I suppose yours is a laptop, I don't think there are many other options.
-lilubeta
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I just did a fresh install of beta 4 on an ssd running the app from Sierra, I never got asked to upgrade the drive to apfs but it installed in apfs anyway. I had EmuVariableUefi-64 in drivers64uefi and the install went through without a hitch on my Skylake machine. I also believe I had RC scripts as well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1