a little birdie tweets - 9A559

ukp

1,058 posts in this topic

um im saying that on some sites, you have to be 13 or 18 to post. um if you put it on a website that is owned by you then it might work. nice name numberz. Mine is from an online game I play. I lost my old account and this username was supposed to be temporary while i get my old one back but I never went back.

Sorry for the off topic post, but this whole age thing... Why won't they let people under 18 into WWDC? I'm 15 , and I would absolutely love to attend, even with my parents. Why should I have to wait 3 years? I'm 'fairly experienced' with cocoa. And I know I shouldn't complain here but... WWDC...Leopard. Leopard...WWDC. Kinda, sorta justified*.

*Not really.

From the TPB comments: " To make sure the file is not fake :

After you download a few MB, use a hex editor to open the file : if all you can see is ZEROS = it fake !!

Anyway don't bother downloading this one because 9A599 is out to ADC now !!"

Do you think 9a599 is out? Any ADC members please confirm his post.

I'm pushing that he's lying.

Okie dokie...here's what happened.

I got a link to a torrent from a friend of my girlfriend. Numberz and I both downloaded and are running 559 from that. I didn't set aside the original DMG file, and did a clean install. I took the partition that I restored the DMG to, and made a DMG out of that. Didn't even notice that the file size had changed.

Tried to upload it to Demon. They shot me down.

Uploaded it to Pirate...but...

I've never uploaded a torrent before. Ever.

I did my best using Transmission. Everything seems like it worked. All 0s at the beginning? I have no clue....

There would be no purpose in me posting a fake torrent, and signing my s/n from here on it. I like this place....I wouldn't be a {censored} like that.

If I screwed up...I'm sorry...

I tried.... =(

Okie dokie...here's what happened.

I got a link to a torrent from a friend of my girlfriend. Numberz and I both downloaded and are running 559 from that. I didn't set aside the original DMG file, and did a clean install. I took the partition that I restored the DMG to, and made a DMG out of that. Didn't even notice that the file size had changed.

Tried to upload it to Demon. They shot me down.

Uploaded it to Pirate...but...

I've never uploaded a torrent before. Ever.

I did my best using Transmission. Everything seems like it worked. All 0s at the beginning? I have no clue....

There would be no purpose in me posting a fake torrent, and signing my s/n from here on it. I like this place....I wouldn't be a {censored} like that.

If I screwed up...I'm sorry...

I tried.... =(

Ya, ignore my post about it being zeros, i was looking at the wrong file lol. My bad.

It is real.

Guest bikedude880

This build has been confirmed to be running on the hackint0sh as of (yeesh) several hours ago. Kernel was cracked, Dvd patched, etc ad nauseum... Don't expect a video from me as I don't think I'm going to bother with Leo again until the GM build (maybe not until a few weeks after it's released).