a little birdie tweets - 9A559

ukp

1,058 posts in this topic

Can someone take some screenshots of the menu bar with busier background pictures behind it? Originally, the transparent menu bar looked awful unless you basically had a flat color behind it. It looks better now, but the default background picture is still rather flat at its top.

Some BG pictures to try might include the orange fish pic from the Nature group, the leopard spotted pattern, etc. Anything with a lot of contrasty lines behind the menu bar area.

Can someone take some screenshots of the menu bar with busier background pictures behind it? Originally, the transparent menu bar looked awful unless you basically had a flat color behind it. It looks better now, but the default background picture is still rather flat at its top.

Some BG pictures to try might include the orange fish pic from the Nature group, the leopard spotted pattern, etc. Anything with a lot of contrasty lines behind the menu bar area.

picture1im8.png

;)

Thanks ;).

Definitely not as bad as before. Apple chose a weird filter to throw over it, but at least it's readable. I take it they haven't added a slider to adjust the transparency?

Does the Dock shadows and reflections make any sense when docked on the sides of the screen, or are they still weird looking?

i hate vmware, unity and accelerated graphics dont work with vista ;)

Parallels is slow and crashes often here, don't know why.

VMware works fine as long as you use XP and fullscreen or window.. the Unity function really SUCKS, they should've never implemented it in this state.

Sorry for the Kinda-double-post, but I have one specific question.

Does the finder icon view support icons greater that 128x128? I want large icons without CoverFlow for movie posters, etc.