a little birdie tweets - 9A559

ukp

1,058 posts in this topic

What is the obsession with screen shots - people ... it is nearing release .... they are tweaking what's under the hood, the paint job is finished.

You can't be too sure. It seems that subtle GUI enhancements and finishing touches are being added with each build. Plus, screenshots of an upcoming unreleased OS are always teh ultimate secks... so why not?

More screenies -or- Your life. Your choice. ;)

What is the obsession with screen shots - people ... it is nearing release .... they are tweaking what's under the hood, the paint job is finished.

* sigh *

They still have to apply the whole iTunes 7/iPhoto 08 theme to Leopard. It's missing the new scrollbars and column headers.

Can someone confirm that this is the actual video, cause I can't imagine Apple is reusing the iMac commercial music... and some folks on YouTube tend to agree. If this is the true video, then I would expect a new tune in the final release.

P.S. Thanks for the icon Numberz!

and i sent him the music! ya thats the right stuff

One more thing that someone may want to look at...

Found a... screenshot... yea, I saw it in a screenshot!

There is a very different look than anything that I have seen elsewhere.

It was FrontRow... try changing the volume.

Oh yea... maybe it was just a mock-up or something, but if someone actually has the new build of Leopard, they may want to take a look to... see whether it is just a mock-up or real.

B)

Downloaded and tried to install on my wife's iMac from late 2006...

Fails with "install failed"..."The installer could not validate the contents of the AdditionalSpeechVoices package. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

Was never able o install 9A466, 9A527 or 9A559 on this machine either through DL DVD or with attached FW drive...

Anybody else with this strange problem?

cheers

davorin

Downloaded and tried to install on my wife's iMac from late 2006...

Fails with "install failed"..."The installer could not validate the contents of the AdditionalSpeechVoices package. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

Was never able o install 9A466, 9A527 or 9A559 on this machine either through DL DVD or with attached FW drive...

Anybody else with this strange problem?

cheers

davorin

I wonder if your Firmware needs updating?

Would be worth a try...