a little birdie tweets - 9A559

ukp

1,058 posts in this topic

From MacRumors.com:

After seeding Leopard 9A528d just yesterday, Apple has released 9A559 to ADC members tonight. Yesterday's update appears to have been primarily testing Leopard's Software Update mechanism.

The 6.55GB download lists only two known issues for Leopard. The two issues described involve upgrading from Tiger to Leopard on PowerPC systems in certain scenarios, and HP printer drivers.

As mentioned yesterday, Apple will need to finalize Leopard soon in order to meet their October shipping deadline. Apple had originally slated Leopard for earlier this year, but announced in April that it would be delayed until October.

I can confirm that its on ADC. Im not gonna break NDA or anything like that so dont bother PMing me for anything, sorry.

File size is 6.5GB and was posted today, hopefully it will work on my Macbook Pro :censored2:.

Known Issues

- Archive installs from Tiger to Leopard sometimes will not succeed on Power PC systems if you try to preserve user settings. Please perform an upgrade install or clean install or opt out of preserving user settings to work around this. Intel systems are unaffected.

- If you have HP printers connected to your system or are upgrading from a Tiger system with HP printers already configured, please perform a custom install and de-select the HP printer drivers in the installer. The HP printer drivers will be delivered post-install via Software Update.

OMG... should have waited for this build before i installed 9a527 and 9a528d again.. damn apple.. anyway, downloading it now.. i love korean download speeds.. esp when its a holiday and no one is in the hostel and u have the big fat pipe to urself..

OMG... should have waited for this build before i installed 9a527 and 9a528d again.. damn apple.. anyway, downloading it now.. i love korean download speeds.. esp when its a holiday and no one is in the hostel and u have the big fat pipe to urself..

ya I've got some of the fastest and slowest dl speeds in hOtels I'm getting about 600 ATM it'll be done by morning

ya I've got some of the fastest and slowest dl speeds in hOtels I'm getting about 600 ATM it'll be done by morning

lol... i'm in korea now, and all the koreans in the dormitory left back to their hometown for chusok (harvest day).. so the whole block is empty and so is the bandwidth... but on normal days, my torrents never hit past 50kb/s... now its running at 400kb/s peaked at 800kb/s.... lol...

not sure if i can jus update this off 9a528d... numberz, u think its possible?