a little birdie tweets - 9A559

ukp

1,058 posts in this topic

Can someone confirm that this is the actual video, cause I can't imagine Apple is reusing the iMac commercial music... and some folks on YouTube tend to agree. If this is the true video, then I would expect a new tune in the final release.

P.S. Thanks for the icon Numberz!

The Tiger music was commercial too, it's on iTunes...unfortunately I don't remember what it was called though. Sorry.

You guys should stop using ImageShack for your pictures. They keep exceeding the bandwidth limit, and then no one can see them! Use VuloMedia instead, Vulo doesn't have a bandwidth limit.

The way I did was to do an Archive and Install. That didn't copy over my /Applications, /Library or /Users/Shared though, so I had to manually copy that over myself. It broke my CS3 install in the process *sigh*

ya that happened to me to, i just copied over ilife, had to reinstall iwork, and was lucky, cause i keep all my 3rd party apps localized in one folder ;)

EDIT: yes they do

picture1eh6.png

Oh...I love this.

My G/F knows someone with an account at the, um, place where people are illegally getting it from.

Person with the account is busy playing Battlefield.

WAAaaaAAAaaAAAHHH!!!!

Can you tell me the information to go download it please