InsanelyMac Forum
  • Announcements

• Allan

Solution to create a topic or post.   04/24/2018

Hello guys. The majority of you are having issues to create a topic or post here. This are a problem with our current theme InsanelyMac.  Now the theme will be the Default IPS. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Mirone

It's time to say Goodbye!

Advertisement

:( I'm not one of those ppl who would ask "So, what was actually happened?", but... yeah, this a little bit confusing me..

Anyway, thanks 4 made my audio sounds better @Mirone. Best 4 U.. #sad

Sad to read this, but i wish u all the best and many many thanks for all ur awesome work over all the years dude!  :bye:

Regards

Thanks for all of your contributions to the Hack scene and this forum.  Please feel free to stop by from time-to-time as time permits just to shoot the {censored} and see what we're all up to.  Take care.

But, as Micky himself said the scene took a different turn 

and currently has become a weight for me, I'm just being honest here, no offense ok? not to speak of the ingratitude of many for the work of a few
without mentioning the dispute that exists in the present day.

I hear you.  I often worry about the true pionears of the osx86 scene.  We are truly spoiled by the hard work of the few.  I believe you are making a good choice for yourself.  Doing this stuff is bad for your health.  I'm grateful for the knowledge and Kext's you have shared with us.  And for the opportunity to pry under the hood of OS X.  Thank you for your help.  Wherever you go, may you go in Glory!

I must ask... anyone? What is the dispute? Is this regarding forbidden web sights?

Thank you for your friendly kind as a being and your great willingness to help in all the years :)  We will miss you here very much.

Goodbye my friend and let all your future plans come true.

hi...

thanks for your all work...

and for the kind words... :bye:

se algum dia puder ser util..let me know..

c.frio

post-1410642-0-17600300-1493686975_thumb.jpg

So sad, Mirone. A lot of good people leaving the scene.

All the best,

- Matt

It's sad to see you go. Thanks to you and your AppeHDA Patcher app I can listen to music with my laptop while I'm travelling. :(