Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Changed to Slice FakeSMC v3.3.1 and systems are now booting fine. Injecting Ozmosis turned out to be far easier than I expected thanks to all the work and guides you guys have put together. Thanks

Only issue to resolve now is "kernel[0]: FireWire GUID 0000000000000000 is invalid!" spam in console and perhaps a new DSDT.

fix for that its in my guide for this board

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/288829-guide-gigabyte-z77x-ud5h-clover-uefi-installtweak-guide/?p=1919030

Anybody with a z77x-d3h here who woudnt mind sharing their files?

I got it to work with 9months old files but i had some issues so i reverted to clover, looking for 894m preferably :)

I can share my dsdt or inject it myself if needed (im using that method for audio, open for better ideas :) )

Ps awesome work people! thank you so much

I have been trying to install 10.10 just to see how it looks and feels, but all I get, when booting my usb stick, is a loading bar in the middle of the screen that only goes half way then it stops. I added kext-dev-mode=1 in my bios in ozmosis. FakeSms is inside bios, but also tried with it im S/L/E and get same thing. 10.9.3 work perfect with only FankeSmc, DSDT moded for HDEF and patched AppleHDA. GPU seen as 7xxx but it does see it with 2048 ram. Strange thing is that if I boot with the internal GPU the XFX is seen in system info as HD 7850

Do you use any plugins? Or just Slice's FakeSMC into Ozmosis?

I'm not able to use any Plugin with Oz 894M (only Original SMCEmulator Kext extracted with Oz 894M is working for now) 

Has anyone a FakeSMC with ACPI, CPU, GPU, LPC Sensor Plugins who worked with Ozmosis 894 M?

iStat menus is working great with that FakeSMC kext. I've now got everything working but now when I boot it takes forever for everything to load. First I get the loading bar that stalls for about 30 seconds or more halfway through, then my screens go blank for a few seconds before loading the desktop. Even when my desktop finally loads I can't swipe between spaces or bring up the dock or launchpad/mission control for a couple minutes. Eventually it all works great but it takes awhile. It was pretty fast before I started fiddling with getting sound to work today.

Hi friends!

I'm on a real Mac, I bought yesterday a real MacBook Pro 9,1, Mid-2012, 15", i7 ivy bridge 2,3 Ghz, 8 Gb 1600 Mhz, 1 Tb WD Blue SATA 6 Gb, Intel HD4000 Nvidia GeForce GT650M. 

I can tell you that now! I'm on a Mac, because its really easy to use, very handy, just beautiful, and all he's features are working without any "do"  :D, just make what you want :yes:  THAT'S ALL  ^_^ .

So i have a special  :hyper:  :thanks_speechbubble:  for xpamamadeus :yes: , truesoldier  :king:^_^ Docteur FredWst Merci!!! :thumbsup_anim:, and all the hackintoshers for help, Thanks Aigors i really want Pasta and Pizza italliana  :chef:  :drool: .

Thank you friends :wub:  

Where did you get this? Please do NOT redistribute this as its not suppose to be out there.

..and was supposed to be where?

Are we playing the "hide until release" game again?

Common people grow up, Apple can shutdown us in 2 seconds if they want, the fun part is they don't want...

• Like 5

I have not tried it yet.

Currently iam on ozmosis 828 with latest kozlek fakesmc and plugins

i've just tried osmosis 828. fakesmc and plugins work, the issue is that automatically my system is recognized as macpro3,1 instead of imac14,2.

i have my ozmosisdefault edited, but it seems it doesn't load.

how can i put imac 14,2 with osmosis 828 by default? i mean from firmware, not by adding terminal commands nvram=etc

thank you

You need 894 to read your SMBIOS from OzmosisDefaults. For 828 and earlier you have to write the variable into nvram.

ok. so, a part from using the kozlec fakesmc + plugins, which are the advantages of 828 instead of 894 and viceversa?