[pre-releases] macOS Sierra

fantomas

724 posts in this topic

Getting back to the beta itself, I'm still getting wifi velocity spam in my Console every 10 seconds. Is anyone else getting this? I can't find anything online about it. I have a genuine Apple AirPort card (Atheros 9280).

"(com.apple.wifivelocityd): Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds"

I wasn't getting this on my laptop (Broadcom card) with DP1 but now I'm getting it there as well.

Although I am only able to Boot into my DP2 partition in Safe mode, my Broadcom card works without issue after applying this new patch for Sierra: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312759-fix-macos-sierra-dp1-bcm94532z-wifi/.   I'm not certain what exactly is going on with my laptop as kext seem to be injecting (though in my case since my kexts are all located/housed in my Library/Extensions folder (not S/L/E) kext injection itself is mostly likely not even applicable) I know at least one of my patches is working (Broadcom Wi-Fi).   Something remains broken as my Bluetooth functionality is now gone.   

No new Clover edition released yet has improved my boot process though I have not yet located/tried Clover r3589.   My DP2 partition gets through the 1st part of boot then stops and reboots itself except as previously mentioned when booting in safe mode.

I updated to DP2, but since then I'm not able to boot to Sierra. I don't as other people see kexts injecting and I'm sure this is the problem. I tried fakeSMC In /S/L/E but It still doesn't get loaded. I use Clover 3584 installation and CLOVERX64.efi and BOOTX64.efi from post 315. No joy for now.

yes , 3589 is working like a charm  :yes:  :yes:
kexts in folder 10.12 of CLOVER 
APIRE 5733 ACER NOTEBOOK
not full QE/CI at the point !!!!
thank you to the DEV :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

sans_t15.jpg

• Like 2

Using Clover r3589, I have everything working with all of my custom kexts in Clover.  I actually had problems when I had custom kexts both in Clover and S/L/E.  By removing all custom kexts from S/L/E, everything worked perfectly. 

Great job, Clover Team!!!

I can't get it to work...

Using Clover r3589, kexts in S/L/E or in 10.12 folder... not working...

It stops at busy timeout[0], (60s), kextd wait(0): 'AppleACPICPU' (and many others...... )

EDIT: Oops... My mistake... I forgot to check "LOAD KEXTS" in Clover Configurator.

Now is working, but I don't know if my Clover has a problem with Kext To Patch, or if something in USB has changed, because my previous Patch it's not working for my USB3...

I have a laptop that requires that I manually install update packages by going to Library/Updates and running all of the .pkgs. When I tried this for Sierra DP2, I was only able to run one of the packages; the other two had installation failures stating that the packages requires additional components to be installed. The installation failures occur with the firmware update and the actual update package.

Anyone know how to get around this and get all packages to be installed successfully? Is there a more meta solution to allow my laptop to install through the App Store like a normal Mac?

Thank you for the link, I see kext are being injected, but now my screens are off after boot with my GTX660 OC.

What might be the problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still struggling with this issue. The system boots in black screens.

Can someone please give me a clue how to get rid of this?

Thank you.

Edit:

With nv_disable=1 flag it boots but with no graphic acceleration, it was fine in DP1.

I have Sierra Dp2 working with clover 3589 great. Fake.smc in 10.12 in efi/kexts and also S/L/E. All HW monitor kexts working in Efi/kexts. Using voodoohda for audio. Voodoo controller didn't work in dp1 works and shows in system preferences in dp2. power management is also working great via pikers script. Ssdt.aml in efi/acpi/patched. Runs like a dream

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes I can login, monitors are off and I can here that at the background everything is working, sound feedback when I change volume level, my gmail is signed in in messages app etc.

But monitors are off.

Edit:

I loged in without seeing and then logged remotely from another computer to check if my card is recognised when booting without nv_disable=1 (screenshots):

Screen_Shot_2016_07_07_at_16_25_49.png

Screen_Shot_2016_07_07_at_16_26_16.png

And it is recognised. Don't know what to do then.

Yes Success on DP2 16A239j. Black screen until clover update to 3590. Thanks folks for sharing the DMG. Dual monitor, with DELL U2715H and a 1080P (driven by the onboard CPU HDMI port). Kexts are in EFI directory 10.12 

Sleep is a problem, all else works. Not tested  onboard audio as audio is driven by ARCAM - rDAC driven by USB

yes , 3589 is working like a charm  :yes:  :yes:

kexts in folder 10.12 of CLOVER 

APIRE 5733 ACER NOTEBOOK

not full QE/CI at the point !!!!

thank you to the DEV :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

sans_t15.jpg

What is your Intel HD Graphics version?

I have Sierra Dp1 working fine wifi (usb sitecom n100 - kext rtl 8192su7).like 10.10 and 10.11

but when update to dp2 the app wireless utility dont start and when insert the usb wifi pc reboot

need suggestions ,thanks