[pre-releases] macOS Sierra

fantomas

724 posts in this topic

Repeated many time, no avail, checked mic and sound setting, connection setting, all seems perfect, maybe its SMBios. What SMBios are you using Fljagd?

I use SmBios Macpro 6,1

• Like 1

it does not work

Yet in all appears ioreg

Try this with X99_Injector USB 3.kext

Change 15 Port Limit To 30 in XHCI Kext 10.12(99-series)

Find  00837D94 100F835A

Replace   00837D94 1F0F835A 

Name     AppleUSBXHCIPCI

then some precisions

All USB ports are active (the power indicator is Alume)

Only the asmedia is not therefore support USB disk does not mount

the patch should be good but but not fully realized

hi, thanks for suggestion,install with clover 3577 e fakesmc 2015-1230 rehabman

same result....panic ?????

Local APIC panic. Set config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelLapic=true.

manually binmod all the necessary graphics related kexts & libraries

Note that those "binmods" are incomplete and unstable. FakePCIID is the way to go, it is brute force and complete.

• Like 1

@notnice, @TheRacerMaster, @mnfesq,

Saw your messages with regards to the Broadcom BCM9432Z no longer working in macOS Sierra DP1.

I have made available a patch in the post-installation forum:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312759-fix-macos-sierra-dp1-bcm94532z-wifi/

Thanks a million. Works great for me.  :thumbsup_anim:

Also, how's X99 power management? I'm booted without XMCP as it causes a panic, but I think I have NullCPUPM injected and am getting stepping and a Geekbench score like none other... 21K easily, whereas El Cap struggled to ever give me 19K... http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench3/7126535 

I am currently running El Capitan and everything runs perfectly including handoff, imessage, continuity, icloud etc.

I use a MacPro 3,1 SMBIOS profile.

When I eventually update to Sierra on my hackintosh, will I have to change my SMBIOS to a different machine or will the update process allow for the MacPro 3,1 SMBIOS profile to install?  Note that I have a real Mac Pro 3,1 as well and have managed to get Sierra installed on that with little hassle.

Thanks for your response but I'm not sure it really answers my question. I know you can run Sierra on a Mac Pro 3,1 - I've done it and written a guide as well on how to do it.

My question is more around are we, the hackintosh community who have largely been using the SMBIOS Mac Pro 3,1 profile going to have to change it going forward for Sierra or can we continue to happily run our Mac Pro 3,1 profiles?  As I say, I know initially we can get the initial Dev release running - but that doesn't answer the longer term. I wonder if people have a view on that?