[pre-releases] macOS Sierra

fantomas

724 posts in this topic

Some system applications are crashing constantly on my rig, Messages for example (can't even start it, crashes immediately), while some others cause automatic logout (iBooks). Does it happen to others or is it just me? I am using public beta with Clover 3602, installation was made with Clover_v2.3k_Special Edition V3 by chriss1111...

• Like 1

Some system applications are crashing constantly on my rig, Messages for example (can't even start it, crashes immediately), while some others cause automatic logout (iBooks). Does it happen to others or is it just me? I am using public beta with Clover 3602, installation was made with Clover_v2.3k_Special Edition V3 by chriss1111...

I have BP and DB No crash all perfect 

and its A Pure Vanilla install, only clover no kext inside S/L/E 

Hm, strange... If anyone could take a look at this error report I would be very grateful: https://jpst.it/KICnEverything is configured exactly the same as in El Capitan/Yosemite, I've never had this kind of issues. What could be the cause? Graphics, maybe processor?

I really dont know whats wrong with your message ?

Everything's fine here

No issue 

Edit**

But Beta software somes times its not the best

953596Sanstitre.png

salut chris comment a tu fait pour que iMessage fonctionne ?j'ai beau a utiliser idebug de mon macbook pour cloner le rom est le MLB 'mais impossible de l'activer.

Sur yosemite sa fonctionner très bien mais depuis que la beta de sierra que j'ai installer une partition est mis tous les paramètre de mon macbook plus rien ne fonctionne????

salut chris comment a tu fait pour que iMessage fonctionne ?j'ai beau a utiliser idebug de mon macbook pour cloner le rom est le MLB 'mais impossible de l'activer.

Sur yosemite sa fonctionner très bien mais depuis que la beta de sierra que j'ai installer une partition est mis tous les paramètre de mon macbook plus rien ne fonctionne????

Nothing special 

Same smbios and serial number  as El Capitan

je suis sur clover 3589

smbios 14.2 valide

drivers64UEFI

CsmVideoDxe-64.efi

DataHubDxe-64.efi

EmuVariableUefi-64.efi

FSInject-64.efi

OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi

OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

PartitionDxe-64.efi

VBoxHfs-64.efi

Edited by fantomas1
in English, please! en anglais, stp !

Its worked now.

Mac Pro 6.1

GTX 970

Set nvram.plist

post-413859-0-16519300-1468139640_thumb.png

post-413859-0-04658100-1468139649_thumb.png

@Chris please a question if u now

I have corrected the info.plist on voodooHDA and input gain on 20%

but every time after restarting is 80% on voodooHDA pref pane

how can fix this ?

Same for me

Maibe its relate to MacOS Sierra Beta ?

I need to find the solution

Edit """

See here I am on road with my iPhonne

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/267905-voodoohda-common-problems/

• Like 1

Anyone seen this error before or experiencing atm?;

nWGDchs.jpg

This is with an DP installer and clover config (working on El Cap) on a i7-6700K / Asrock Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac / Asus GTX960 Strix / Samsung 950 Pro NVME.

Tried so far;

- Booting with and without dsdt

- a combination of rootless and kext-dev-mode (not sure if Sierra is still using this one)

- KernelPM

- _OSI to XOSI fix
- IAPC fix (Shouldn't be needed for skylake anymore)

- Different versions of fakesmc

It tries to load the find my mac daemon which makes no sense in the first anyway but that also doesn't crash; it just displays a msg every 10 sec.

The hack boots to where the GUI should arrive and only shows the spinning beachball, indefinitely.

I'm not the only one to have this but it's rare with no known solution so far, exactly like here;

https://m.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/4o0tjx/creating_a_macos_sierra_hackintosh/

Been trying the whole weekend for fun but no luck yet and it's starting to get less fun.

Anyone seen this error before or experiencing atm?;

nWGDchs.jpg

This is with an DP installer and clover config (working on El Cap) on a i7-6700K / Asrock Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac / Asus GTX960 Strix / Samsung 950 Pro NVME.

Tried so far;

- Booting with and without dsdt

- a combination of rootless and kext-dev-mode (not sure if Sierra is still using this one)

- KernelPM

- _OSI to XOSI fix

- IAPC fix (Shouldn't be needed for skylake anymore)

- Different versions of fakesmc

It tries to load the find my mac daemon which makes no sense in the first anyway but that also doesn't crash; it just displays a msg every 10 sec.

The hack boots to where the GUI should arrive and only shows the spinning beachball, indefinitely.

I'm not the only one to have this but it's rare with no known solution so far, exactly like here;

https://m.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/4o0tjx/creating_a_macos_sierra_hackintosh/

Been trying the whole weekend for fun but no luck yet and it's starting to get less fun.

Are you sure FakeSMC is loading? Make sure that you're running a recent version of Clover.