Hackintool v3.x.x

headkaze
1,057 posts in this topic

I tried with the latest Intel-FB-Patcher v1.6.6, but without success, either I do not understand everything or I do things wrong, which is very likely!), Or there is something that I do not do not despise and who is beyond me!

Its very simple at the end  unless u own a DP cable .... if not u will need the DP-HDMI Fix inside the patcher applied to the correct framebuffer which is not connecterless in our case 0x3E9B0007

Open FBPatcher pick correct framebuffer in Taskbar in your case Mojave 

after check the DP-HDMI patch in the advanced tab in Patch

38oEVO0.png

to be safe hit Apply Current Patches in the TaskBar Under Patch ...after  hit Generate Patch which should output u something like this

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Properties</key>
        <dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
                <data>
                BwCbPg==
                </data>
                <key>device-id</key>
                <data>
                mz4AAA==
                </data>
                <key>framebuffer-con0-alldata</key>
                <data>
                AQUJAAAIAADHAwAAAgQKAAAIAADHAwAAAwYIAAAIAADH
                AwAA
                </data>
                <key>framebuffer-con0-enable</key>
                <data>
                AQAAAA==
                </data>
                <key>framebuffer-patch-enable</key>
                <data>
                AQAAAA==
                </data>
                <key>framebuffer-unifiedmem</key>
                <data>
                AAAAgA==
                </data>
            </dict>
        </dict>
    </dict>
</dict>
</plist>

this u will need to integrate into your existing config.plist under (Device Properties) either by yourself or use the export option in the Patcher.

Uncheck all graphic related fixes in Clover , make sure Lilu und Whatevergreen is in your other folder and go for a reboot if done correct u should be happy . 

make sure u run a iMac18,1 or a macmini8,1 smbios for best results .

Give it a spin , if u cant wrap ur head around it ill do it for ya just let me know .

I just tried with the Clover folder provided by Korlione2009 (post previous) is unfortunately, it does not work -> Black-screen...

I forgot to specify, that currently, my values "DVMT-Pre-Allocated" and "DVMT Total GFX Mem" are respectively set to "64MB" and "256MB".

FYI, on this motherboard, there is only 1x DVI port and 1x VGA port, no HDMI port and/or DP.

I also tried (still with the config.plist of Korlione2009) the SMBIOS of iMac18,3 and MacMini8,1 without success...

there is only 1x DVI port and 1x VGA port, no HDMI port and/or DP.

well  in this case  DP-HDMI  Patch will off course  not work since he puts signal on the HDMI Port  in this case the patch needs to be modified to work with DVI 

Hi, great software :) thnx.

I've just created kext for usb in my z390 system. Everything works OK, but do you know how to set USB 3.1 gen2 port in 10.14.2? I didn't see SS+ ports in ioregexplorer. I've two of them on my motherboard (Asrock Z390 extreme4). One USB C and one USB 3.1. Now those ports works as 3.1 gen 1 (up to 5 Gb/s)

Pulling out what little hair I have left trying to get my USB 3 ports working on a Dell DT 5680 desktop, Mojave 10.14.2.  I have spent a lot of time reading over everything there, trying all the steps on the 1st post, but here are my main issues:

1. There is no COFFEE LAKE in the IntelGen drop-down and hence nothing in PlatformId.  I have a Core i5-8400.  There is only Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Broadwell and Skylake.  I am running FB-Patcher v1.6.8.
  2. IOREG and FB-Patcher only show HS ports.  NO SS ports at all.  IOREG listing only shows HS ports.  (see attached).
  3. When I perform step #7 (reboot with added -uia_exclude_hs) and have the uia_include=HS08 (a USB 2 port that has my keyboard and mouse receiver in it), I have no keyboard or mouse when it boots into Mojave, despite having the include line in my boot args, hence I cannot do anything.
  4. I have the "renames" just as listed in post 1, along with the latest USBInjectAll.kext and also XHCI-unsupported.kext (my USB controller says XHC 0x8086 0xA2AF) in my Clover EFI under kexts/other.
  5. I have the latest Lilu (1.29) and WEG (1.25) in L/E.  USBInjectAll v0.6.5.

Physically, I have 6 USB 3.0 ports and 2 external USB 2.0 ports, and one internal (via a MB header) USB 2.0 port.  But in IOREG and FB-Patcher all are listed as HS and there are no SS ports.  

ALL THE PORTS WORK and see a flash drive plugged in, but ALL only work at USB 2.0 speeds (SI shows 480Mb/s instead of 5Gb/s).

Looking for some direction now.  I've pretty much done everything I have seen and read to do.

Thanks.

ioreg.txt

Edited by lancorp

Pulling out what little hair I have left trying to get my USB 3 ports working on a Dell DT 5680 desktop, Mojave 10.14.2.  I have spent a lot of time reading over everything there, trying all the steps on the 1st post, but here are my main issues:

1. There is no COFFEE LAKE in the IntelGen drop-down and hence nothing in PlatformId.  I have a Core i5-8400.  There is only Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Broadwell and Skylake.  I am running FB-Patcher v1.6.8.
  2. IOREG and FB-Patcher only show HS ports.  NO SS ports at all.  IOREG listing only shows HS ports.  (see attached).
  3. When I perform step #7 (reboot with added -uia_exclude_hs) and have the uia_include=HS08 (a USB 2 port that has my keyboard and mouse receiver in it), I have no keyboard or mouse when it boots into Mojave, despite having the include line in my boot args, hence I cannot do anything.
  4. I have the "renames" just as listed in post 1, along with the latest USBInjectAll.kext and also XHCI-unsupported.kext (my USB controller says XHC 0x8086 0xA2AF) in my Clover EFI under kexts/other.
  5. I have the latest Lilu (1.29) and WEG (1.25) in L/E.  USBInjectAll v0.6.5.
Physically, I have 6 USB 3.0 ports and 2 external USB 2.0 ports, and one internal (via a MB header) USB 2.0 port.  But in IOREG and FB-Patcher all are listed as HS and there are no SS ports.  
ALL THE PORTS WORK and see a flash drive plugged in, but ALL only work at USB 2.0 speeds (SI shows 480Mb/s instead of 5Gb/s).

Looking for some direction now.  I've pretty much done everything I have seen and read to do.

Thanks.
ioreg.txt

Sometimes after you enter the first boot flag to exclude ports when you open fb patcher it pays to remove ALL ports then close and re open the open to see only the ones included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

Sometimes after you enter the first boot flag to exclude ports when you open fb patcher it pays to remove ALL ports then close and re open the open to see only the ones included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But IOREG doesn't show any SS ports either.  That wouldn't be as much a FB thing as some other issue, right?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to get my 2 years hold hackintosh, now at 10.13.6, properly updated to fully accelerated graphics.

Specs: Asus H110T, i3-6100, 8GB RAM, SSD 500Gb. Connected to a 4k AOC U2477PWQ display through DP.

I get acceleration OK, but no video signal on my display.

image.png.612964b2c7252ad56faeb32061161092.png

The connectors as shown by FB-Patcher are:

image.png.231557e0a7723205d775e22648929ca6.png

Running

/System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/MacOS/AGDCDiagnose -a

I get the information that the display is connected to Port 2:

AGDCDiagnose Version: 3.20.13
## ScanPort - Start ## 

[1] IOService:/IOResources/AppleGPUWrangler
Vendor: Apple [0000106b]: AppleGPUWrangler [8 10000] (0)

[2] IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/IGPU@2/AppleIntelFramebufferController/IntelFBClientControl
Vendor: AppleIntelFramebufferController [0000106b]: IntegratedGPU [1 10000] (0)
FBs: 3
Ports: 0xe mst:0x1c ddc:0x1c aux:0x1c
Streams: dp:0 dvi:0 mst:2 max:3
FB: 00 : Group:   0 Address[ 0.0], Flags:[offline ], Stream:N/A
FB: 01 : Group:   0 Address[ 0.0], Flags:[offline ], Stream:N/A
FB: 02 : Group:   0 Address[ 0.0], Flags:[offline ], Stream:N/A
Port: 01 : empty
Port: 02 : device present  [TMDS]
Port: 03 : empty
## Register Dump Port 2 - Start ## 
Error: AUX CMD: 0,16 = Error, 2
Error: AUX CMD: 20,3 = Error, 2

What should I be doing regarding the Connectors and their flags, to get a video signal on the monitor?

Thanks in advance.

Update: With 0x193B0000 platform-id and connected through DP, sometimes I can image on my display. Usually, after booting, there is no signal. I log in remotely - using a KVM switch, I use a different computer with Screen Sharing, sharing the same monitor.

Switching back to this Hackintosh, as I say, sometimes I get signal on the monitor, sometimes I don't. In this case, going to System Preferences / Display and pressing "Detect Displays", (through Screen Sharing, of course), usually I get signal back - but not always.

image.png.6fbbca424d1e746b4685b25c8117d9d2.png

image.png.682407a238107c8a277194e4ae0ead93.png

image.png.c27518784a16c24ae87092dfb061e6cf.png

Which indicates that maybe 0x193B0000 this isn't the right platform-id... If I try with 0x193B0005, I also get this result, but the display is mapped as an internal display...

Any ideas and comments are welcome.

Thanks.

Edited by vzmr82
Further experiments results...

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to get an internal display working of a device that has an Intel m3-8100Y (Amber Lake) CPU with UHD615 graphics. As Amber Lake isn't an option in FB Patcher, would there be an alternative I can use, or perhaps specify a custom ID somewhere (and if so, which custom ID) to try to get it to work? 

A bit of background; The internal display shows something when I don't configure the IGPU, so there's no hardware acceleration and it only has a few MB of vram, but when I configure it so far I'm only able to get it to work if an external (HDMI over USBC) display is plugged in, the internal screen always stays black. I feel like I'm so close to getting it to work, but I'm missing one thing! The patch I'm able to create with fb-patcher is most definitely missing something due to the Amber Lake thing. (In case you need more info, I've shared some logs and whatnot here).

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Deibu said:

would there be an alternative I can use, or perhaps specify a custom ID somewhere (and if so, which custom ID) to try to get it to work?

Try using Kaby Lake or Coffee Lake with Patch->Advanced->Device Id to spoof an IGPU.

Edited by headkaze

what if I have usb 3.1 Gen2?

also in this step:     - Plug and unplug a USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 device into each USB port on your system

mine usb ports don't recognize 3.0 devices, I have to connect into each USB first the 2.0 and after 3.0? (into all ports also mouse and keyboard?)

sorry for bother, I'm really new

Edited by ruglau
add info

can some please make a video on how to use this tool properly so we don't have to wait for someone to come able and help. ive been asking for help but i don't seem to be getting anyway would be much easier if i was able to do it on my own, and the read up isn't really helpfully to new coming if you reading someone but you don't know what your reading it isn't really helpfully. sigh

On 1/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, westwaerts said:

is i9-9900k UHD Graphics Gen. 9.5 already supported ?

SOLVED:

inject Intelgfx with proper id 59128086

( works here with latest osx update)

Do you use only the Intel HD 630?

2 hours ago, jamvybz said:

can some please make a video on how to use this tool properly so we don't have to wait for someone to come able and help. ive been asking for help but i don't seem to be getting anyway would be much easier if i was able to do it on my own, and the read up isn't really helpfully to new coming if you reading someone but you don't know what your reading it isn't really helpfully. sigh

Did you read the first paragraph in the first post? Specifically where it tells you to read the Intel Framebuffer patching using WhateverGreen guide first? At the bottom of the guide is a section called "Debug Output". It would be useful for you to include your Lilu log.

6 hours ago, Matgen84 said:

Thanks for your great job. :) the new icon is not very visible in dark mode on Mojave: I can not see it on my desk, for example.

I've updated the icon to be brighter.

Hello guys.

I'm having troubles with an GA Z370 HD3 + Intel i9 9900k + Intel UHD 630.

I had followed the instructions in this guide, look:

CLOVER.zip

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 12.55.59.png

But the boot stucks.

What else I can do?

Thanks

EDIT: The main reason that I'm trying to use this tool, is because that if I use iMacPro 1,1 SMBios I can boot perfectly but my screen sometimes get black for 2/3 secs.