Hackintool v3.x.x

headkaze
1,057 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, onemanOSX said:

is the app dependant on any injector kexts in order for the usb to show up in the app?

The USB patching is not reliant on Lilu or WEG. In some ways it should be a separate app. The first post has a section called "USB Port Patching" which explains what you need (ie. USBInjectAll.kext for "port discovery" and the KextsToPatch for removing port limit). Once you create the USBPorts.kext you can remove them both.

10 minutes ago, headkaze said:

The USB patching is not reliant on Lilu or WEG. In some ways it should be a separate app. The first post has a section called "USB Port Patching" which explains what you need (ie. USBInjectAll.kext for "port discovery" and the KextsToPatch for removing port limit). Once you create the USBPorts.kext you can remove them both.

Was having an offline discussion with erroruser earlier on and your explanation confirms it. Indeed usbinjector kext and kext to patch is a requirement. Thank you.

45 minutes ago, headkaze said:

I've changed Intel FB-Patcher to just set Connector Index to -1 to disable. I think this is enough to disable but if I'm wrong please let me know.

I will try it.

I think it should be showed on Connector Info.

More intuitionistic:D

20 minutes ago, headkaze said:

It does show in Connector Info. Doesn't it?

What is wrong? Looks okay to me.

framebuffer-con1 is missing?

I think con1 connector type shoud be seted to HDMI, but I cannot find this patch in config.plist.

On 9/27/2018 at 2:46 AM, Faradis said:

@headkaze

still the same blank screen on usb tab

also What boot flag to use to get the dump of frambuffer??

I think that there must be an exception during the startup of Intel FB-Patcher. Can you show me a screenshot of your System Info and Audio Info tabs? It might give me a clue otherwise I might have to add some logging.

The first post explains how to get a dump of your framebuffer or the alternative of using the data built into Intel FB-Patcher. There is also a short guide on setting up USB but as I said I think your issue may be an exception on launch.

17 minutes ago, headkaze said:

I think that there must be an exception during the startup of Intel FB-Patcher. Can you show me a screenshot of your System Info and Audio Info tabs? It might give me a clue otherwise I might have to add some logging.

The first post explains how to get a dump of your framebuffer or the alternative of using the data built into Intel FB-Patcher. There is also a short guide on setting up USB but as I said I think your issue may be an exception on launch.

here is thing you asked for. if you need more file tell me :)

Screenshot 2018-09-29 at 1.26.40 AM.png

Screenshot 2018-09-29 at 1.28.41 AM.png

Screenshot 2018-09-29 at 1.29.24 AM.png

50 minutes ago, Faradis said:

here is thing you asked for. if you need more file tell me :)

Sorry I mean System Info in Intel FB-Patcher (under General tab).

EDIT: I've gone over the initialization routine. I may have fixed it? Try downloading again and see if it makes a difference.

Edited by headkaze

Intel FB-Patcher 1.4.6 Released
- Fixes. Added Framebuffer->macOS 10.14 (18A389) menu item. Added QE/CI and Metal support detection

NOTE: there was a bug in the previous release that could mean the generated patch was not right (Eg. Missing framebuffer-patch-enable entry). Apologies for any problems this may have caused.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone can help me I'm experiencing problems with the graph in Mojave, I've done everything and I can not leave it enabled, I always have to disable it before the boot to enter the system. Can someone help me please!!

Someone can help me I'm experiencing problems with the graph in Mojave, I've done everything and I can not leave it enabled, I always have to disable it before the boot to enter the system. Can someone help me please!!