Hackintool v3.x.x

headkaze
1,057 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, douirc said:

Yeah, that did the trick!  No idea why during Step 7, when all the SS ports show up, why none turn green when I plug/unplug a USB3 device.  I matched all my HSXX ports that are USB3 with the same SSXX ports and left it in the list.  Step 9 didn't do anything for me, but maybe that's for USB3.1 ports?  Either way, all seems to be working fine now.  Attached is the code from my info.plist and I attached my USBPorts.kext in case anyone has the same Z270-P (save you some time).

Now I'm just wondering, do I keep XHCI-200-series-injector.kext and do leave the XHCI Patches in Acpi for my config.plist?  I assume the answer is yes but would like to confirm.

@headkaze nice job on the tool!  thank you!

@douirc @SavageAUS is helping me to figure out why the SS ports do not turn green when plugging in a USB3 device. Once that's figured out I'll make the appropriate changes.

There is no XHCI-200-series-injector.kext anymore; but you may need XHCI-unsupported.kext.

Typical xHCI needing XHCI-unsupported.kext:

X99-series chipset XHC controller, 8086:8d31 200-series chipset XHC controller, 8086:a2af (depends on macOS version) 300-series chipset XHC controller, 8086:a36d or 8086:9ded

I will be updating the instructions as soon as we figure out the first issue.

Edited by headkaze

On 11/3/2018 at 8:30 PM, SavageAUS said:

The SS ports were detected in ioreg but not highlighted in FBPatcher.

I've identified the issue and have uploaded FB-Patcher 1.6.2 which should fix it. I've also updated the instructions. Thanks for your help.

I've identified the issue and have uploaded FB-Patcher 1.6.2 which should fix it. I've also updated the instructions. Thanks for your help.

My pleasure. I’ll give the new version a go when I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, Rock_Jesus said:

Couldn't get the thunderbolt 3.1 type-c usb ports

Do they show up in IORegistery and show a device when you plug it in? I'm not even sure they need to be defined in USBPorts.kext. If they are I may need to add support for internal USB3 hubs.

If they do show up please run "ioreg -l >ioreg.txt " from Terminal and attach it here.

Edited by headkaze

For me doesn't work right with usb port detection , both on High Sierra 10.13.6 and Mojave.

I'm using a ssdt for usb (disabled unused ports) , but Intel FB Patcher shows wrong info about ports compared to ioreg. It shows a port that I have disabled and also shows active usb3 port connected to a us3 flash which I had connected 1 day ago.

See attached photo (smbios 15,2 , dell 5570 with i5-8250u and uyd620).

Untitled.png

48 minutes ago, headkaze said:

Do they show up in IORegistery and show a device when you plug it in? I'm not even sure they need to be defined in USBPorts.kext. If they are I may need to add support for internal USB3 hubs.

If they do show up please run "ioreg -l >ioreg.txt " from Terminal and attach it here.

Yeah,It shows up in my ioreg under SB/PCI0/PEG2/

ioreg.txt

22 minutes ago, matgeo said:

but Intel FB Patcher shows wrong info about ports compared to ioreg. It shows a port that I have disabled and also shows active usb3 port connected to a us3 flash which I had connected 1 day ago.

That's correct. FB-Patcher will store your ports so you can do them in batches (now that the port limit patch no longer works). Just select the port and delete it from the list or select all the ports and delete them then click the refresh button to read ports from ioreg.

19 minutes ago, Rock_Jesus said:

Yeah,It shows up in my ioreg under SB/PCI0/PEG2/

I don't believe you need to inject these types of ports. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by headkaze

18 minutes ago, headkaze said:

That's correct. FB-Patcher will store your ports so you can do them in batches (now that the port limit patch no longer works). Just select the port and delete it from the list or select all the ports and delete them then click the refresh button to read ports from ioreg.

I don't believe you need to inject these types of ports. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Just advise,It will be great if ur app support usb 3.1 controller.

27 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

I've a issue with v1.6.4: the app don't detect USBInjectAll.kext that I'm using.  

Can you please run "ioreg -l >ioreg.txt" from Terminal and post your ioreg.txt here.

Edited by headkaze

3 hours ago, ho3in said:

i couldn't use fix iGPU.

For IGPU you need the latest WEG and Lilu, when FBPatcher app is open you can click Framebuffer from the Menu bar to select the macOS you are running.

Assuming you have the correct IGPU settings in the BIOS.

Anyway, the IGPU patching is in another topic and have all informations we need, here is more about USB (I guess).

Edit: at step 3 in Framebuffer Dumps is mentioned what to do, but still the other topic has more details for IGPU

Edited by RandomTech

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

So I try to run my iGPU (HD630) under MOJAVE 10.14.1 on the following configuration: (I already asked for some help @ MaLd0n in THIS TOPIC)

- Gigabyte B360M-D2V
- Intel Core I3 - 8100
- SSD M.2 SATA

I tried with the latest Intel-FB-Patcher v1.6.6, but without success, either I do not understand everything or I do things wrong, which is very likely!), Or there is something that I do not do not despise and who is beyond me!

I tried all the values "DVMT-Pre-Allocated" and "DVMT Total GFX Mem" in the BIOS, and change the values "ig-platform" and "IntelGFX", trying all possible combinations, and I get either a KP or a Black-screen. (See photo attached)

Currently, the only way to boot is to set the value "0x12345678" in "IntelGFX" with the manual modification of the "IntelGFX" value during Clover boot (Options/Graphics Injector/FakeID).

With the latter, it boot but I have no QE/CI (HD630 always seen with 6Mo).The attached EFI file is the one made by MaLd0n (still a thousand thanks to him!!!) in the topic mentioned above.

Everything is up to date from 03/12/2018 (Clover, Kexts and BIOS)

Capture d’écran 2018-12-04 à 19.59.08.png

754941126_Capturedcran2018-12-0311_30_36.png.bc2e94154d0e79e74421ddf697b0ef31.png

CLOVER-MaLd0n.zip