Mac os High sierra installation attempts

432 posts in this topic

I've used Clover Configurator. (http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-clover-configurator/)

load you Clover efi 

go to SMbios

paste 0xe907f537 to Firmware Features

Save the file

Video:

My PC : main gigabyte H110m_S2PV + CPU core i3 6100 3.7ghz + DDRAM 4 Kington 8gb bus 2133 + VGA Geforce ASUS 210 1Gb + sound onboard ALC887 + Lan realtek 8111 

Boot Clover USB r8041 to USB Mac OS 10.13 can't not install

My PC : main gigabyte H110m_S2PV + CPU core i3 6100 3.7ghz + DDRAM 4 Kington 8gb bus 2133 + VGA Geforce ASUS 210 1Gb + sound onboard ALC887 + Lan realtek 8111

Boot Clover USB r8041 to USB Mac OS 10.13 can't not install

I'm not a professional, any error code?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

• Like 1

hey guys, I created the usb drive via terminal, but after restart it won't install further. Before I needed to copy things from installESD etc to create a good install drive for hackintosh

, but I can't remember.... for now I use my Sierra to install on a second partition.

Does anybody know if you can upgrade to apfs afterwards? I want to test it out ;-)

Can not boot from this partition... i have no idea why, trying another disk now

Im trying to Install macOS High Sierra on my Intel NUC D34010UWYK 4th Gen i3 4010u HD 4400 Graphics. I keep getting a screen which says macOS could not be installed to this computer please restart and try again?! Ive got my config.plist attatched could someone please take a look and help me out? :)

Im Using Clover r4081 Latest FakeSMC and using Prelinked kernel from this thread but im still getting this error? My SMBIOS is set to MacBook Pro 11,1 so its compatble its 2013 and for High Sierra you need a MacBook Pro 2010 or later? But i havent used the firmware code because it hasnt given me any firmware issues? also my Disk Utility is stuck on the spinning forever, and the Install macOS in the Menu takes like 15 Whole Minues to load and open, even then the whole thing is so darn slow??!

Someone please help me out id be extremley gratefull!!!!!!!! :)

it wouldn't let me attach my config s a plist so I typed it out on to an RTF File?

post-1600187-0-45960500-1496956948_thumb.jpg

post-1600187-0-13222200-1496956956_thumb.jpg

config file.rtf

no, it works for me, but i am using firmware features, i think you should use that

@Andrw0380...oh..need ff in r4084?

add  firmware features of   0xe907f537?

OK so I tried adding the firmware features and tried the in-place upgrade from 10.12.5 and still won't install. The below happens no matter install from USB installer or from installer within my 10.12.5 partition

- After files copy from the installer the computer will reboot

- Clover shows the install partition which I select

- After everything loads, the installer says "Installing 35 minutes remaining" 

- Within a few seconds it will go back and forth between 35 minutes and 34 minutes remaining

- After a few more seconds the installer says "calculating time remaining" for which the computer just reboots

If I run the "install from" partition to try again, the above happens the same except after "calculating time remaining" I get the attached error that macOS could not be installed "An error occurred while verifying firmware". I was able to install every other Mac OS versions so it's weird if now it's unable to proceed further. I currently use "MacBookPro11,1" SMBIOS with my Intel i7 4700 Envy j series laptop with serial number generated by Clover Configurator.

post-923358-0-99475900-1496960158_thumb.jpg

OK so I tried adding the firmware features and tried the in-place upgrade from 10.12.5 and still won't install. The below happens no matter install from USB installer or from installer within my 10.12.5 partition

- After files copy from the installer the computer will reboot

- Clover shows the install partition which I select

- After everything loads, the installer says "Installing 35 minutes remaining" 

- Within a few seconds it will go back and forth between 35 minutes and 34 minutes remaining

- After a few more seconds the installer says "calculating time remaining" for which the computer just reboots

If I run the "install from" partition to try again, the above happens the same except after "calculating time remaining" I get the attached error that macOS could not be installed "An error occurred while verifying firmware". I was able to install every other Mac OS versions so it's weird if now it's unable to proceed further. I currently use "MacBookPro11,1" SMBIOS with my Intel i7 4700 Envy j series laptop with serial number generated by Clover Configurator.

I met exactly the same problem. I tried turning APFS on or off, installing image from app store and a torrent from web, and adding or removing firmware features.

Nothing works so far, I'm still stucking at the same place.

I met exactly the same problem. I tried turning APFS on or off, installing image from app store and a torrent from web, and adding or removing firmware features.

Nothing works so far, I'm still stucking at the same place.

so am I.

actually, you discrete GPU might be the problem, and it is slower then the Intel built in ,www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3285741/210-530-integrated.html

maybe try install without it.

Step 1 : I boot Clover USB r4081 with this flag Disable NVIDIA graphics cards: (with nvda_drv=1)

Boot to install green OK

But this error "An Error Occurred While Preparing the Installation" I fix with terminal : date 060908412017

SAM_2115.md.jpg

Step 2 : install Sierra to my partion Mac 10.13 ok and restart

SAM_2107.md.jpg

Step 3 : boot Clover USB r4081 with this flag Disable NVIDIA graphics cards: (with nvda_drv=1)

boot into back green ??

Step 1 : I boot Clover USB r4081 with this flag Disable NVIDIA graphics cards:

(with nvda_drv=1)

Boot to install green OK

But this error

"An Error Occurred While Preparing the Installation" I

fix with terminal : date 060908412017

SAM_2115.md.jpg

Step 2 : install Sierra to my partion Mac 10.13 ok and restart

SAM_2107.md.jpg

Step 3 : boot

Clover USB r4081 with this flag Disable NVIDIA graphics cards:

(with nvda_drv=1)

boot into back green ??

a small chance,

when you boot to the "black screen", is there any hard drive activities?

if yes, I think there might be a small chance it's still booting.

my computer taken ~20mins the disk activity led is on all the time, even I boot with -v those logs will go away and left you with a black screen but as long as the hard disk is running keep waiting.

after successfully booted,

turn off spotlight search.

otherwise it might take days for it to indexing all those files

• Like 1

a small chance,

when you boot to the "black screen", is there any hard drive activities?

if yes, I think there might be a small chance it's still booting.

my computer taken ~20mins the disk activity led is on all the time, even I boot with -v those logs will go away and left you with a black screen but as long as the hard disk is running keep waiting.

after successfully booted,

turn off spotlight search.

otherwise it might take days for it to indexing all those files

you can make Sierra 10.13 dmg when you setup complete i can use this dmg restore on my diskultility

I created a USB with the createinstallmedia command and installed Clover_v2.4k_r4084.pkg to it and used my original CLOVER folder with no changes except to BIOS Version and BIOS release date and  -alcbeta -lilubeta for audio, i didnt add Firmware Features. I booted the install from the downloaded Install macOS 10.13 Beta.app, then when laptop rebooted i booted from the USB and chose the High Sierra partition to continue the install, this method has worked on my Laptop without any firmware errors or OSInstall error which yes i did get.

• Like 1

I created a USB with the createinstallmedia command and installed Clover_v2.4k_r4084.pkg to it and used my original CLOVER folder with no changes except to BIOS Version and BIOS release date and  -alcbeta -lilubeta for audio, i didnt add Firmware Features. I booted the install from the downloaded Install macOS 10.13 Beta.app, then when laptop rebooted i booted from the USB and chose the High Sierra partition to continue the install, this method has worked on my Laptop without any firmware errors or OSInstall error which yes i did get.

woa you do it verry easy my pc not install

Upgraded directly from Sierra 10.12.5 to High Sierra 10.13 beta, installation ok with Nvidia driver disabled (set to Vesa or safe mode boot). The machine boots fine even with an older Clover version (mine is ver 3650), Sleep works and audio works as well (Voodoo).... It seems it's only possible to boot with -x option or set Nvidia to Vesa=no video acceleration and 1024x768 only. Anyone in the same boat?

PC is a HP Z400 12Gb Xeon X5670 6-Cores Nvidia Quadro 2000 Mac OS X 10.13 beta.

• Like 1

Upgraded directly from Sierra 10.12.5 to High Sierra 10.13 beta, installation ok with Nvidia driver disabled (set to Vesa or safe mode boot). The machine boots fine even with an older Clover version (mine is ver 3650), Sleep works and audio works as well (Voodoo).... It seems it's only possible to boot with -x option or set Nvidia to Vesa=no video acceleration and 1024x768 only. Anyone in the same boat?

PC is a HP Z400 12Gb Xeon X5670 6-Cores Nvidia Quadro 2000 Mac OS X 10.13 beta.

i think that is better to use clover, it is more complicated to use than chameleon, but it is better

So here we are with ITzTravelInTime's prelikedkernel containing FakeSMC.kext. All kext then loaded into L/E and rebuilding caches with KextUtility for Sierra, since Clover's injection is broken right now. Nice team Pietro :D

18893129_10154644163543201_8678661522849

how you do that ??

prelinkedkernel ?sorry, i'm new with this stuff

Installation ok with r408 clover,  (alc283) audio doesn't  work  , and no intel iris 6100 resolutions work (but recognized). help..

for the audio use the voodoo hda kext or the apple alc kext combined with the -alcbeta boot arg