What wireless cards would you like to see fixed?

Franzy

368 posts in this topic

I would hope for a Intel 2200BG.... but it looks really bleak.... propietry chipset and all that makes it hard for coders to write proper drivers for intel chipsets....

i'm currently happy using the usb wireless adaptor i bought.... though it a little irritating that it takes up one USB port, considering i have 2 on my IBM...

well, if someone does start development, i am very very willing to be a beta tester for him....

D-Link DWL-G510 rev C1 (based on Ralink RT2500 chipset)

As posted previously by some user, the available drivers are PowerPC only.

So i found these drivers, written from the groud up, its the source code for them,

Just wondering if they would be compilable to play nice with OSX ?

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/rt2400/...mirror=optusnet

Because of the fact that my wireless doesn't work, I've switched back to windows xp :huh:

So, I'd LOVE to see the "Toshiba Wireless LAN" mini-pci working. It's a Orinoco/Lucent/Hermes/Agere chipset, I've tried all the free downloads (IOXperts, etc.), and no success.

I have BELKIN Wireless USB Network Adapter. I need driver to work with my Intel SSE2, OSX 10.4.7 installed. I have a DELL dimension 8300 3.2GB cpu. Please provide me some link to download driver or post your mod-driver here. So, i can download to make it works. i appreciate what you've done so far. Thanks!