What wireless cards would you like to see fixed?

Franzy

368 posts in this topic

thanks for all your hard work on the cards. I have the 3945 and I have been searching high and this appears to be the most promising. Is there anything you need from us? Do you require funds or anything else? Please let us know, I am sure we will all be as accomodating as possible.

Keep the faith!

Hello,

I would like to see the "Intel PRO/Wireless 3945abg", too.

Und an die Deutschen, wäre es vllt. mal ratsam ein "german forum" aufzumachen? Dann hätten wir das problem schonmal nicht mehr, denn ich habe hier auch übelste treiber probleme, bei meiner audio-karte, netzwerkkarte, sowie wlan.

mfg

Christian, 17, Germany(Hessia)

Und an die Deutschen, wäre es vllt. mal ratsam ein "german forum" aufzumachen? Dann hätten wir das problem schonmal nicht mehr, denn ich habe hier auch übelste treiber probleme, bei meiner audio-karte, netzwerkkarte, sowie wlan.
jibbet doch .. ihr hesse könnt einfach net lese .. ;)

Hey guys I just thought I would let those who care know that I have found some BSD drivers for the Intel Pro Wireless 3945ABG and I am trying to find a way to convert it to MacOSX I have heard thats its possible so I am trying really hard. If anyone wants to help or has some input go for it.