What wireless cards would you like to see fixed?

Franzy

368 posts in this topic

Hey we can't be too hard on those out there trying to make all this work though. I want to give a shout out to all those who are putting in the hard hours to get stuff. I wish i had the time and experience to help out on the projects but I will be happy to wait for a driver to come out for a very popular card. If that's possible since Apple seems to not have any documentation released to help our programmers out.

High all,

Does anyone have any experience with Sitecom wireless routers and USB Dongles? I have a WL-535 v1 003 with USB adaptor, that I can not get to work in my Hackintosch install?

I am running Kalyway Leo 10.5.1 with efi and vanilla, have tried the drivers from the Sitecom site, but they do not seem to install properly?

I have even gone to the expense of ringing their expensive help desk, with no real clarification. I hope one of you guys has a solution, otherwise I am stuck with cabled internet for all eternity, please help, any and all help will be greatly appreciated, cheers, Plucka

You know I was going to break down and buy either a PCMCIA or USB wireless adapter that was 10.5.1 compatible. But to the three stores I went to (which I will leave nameless for now) there wasn't one that would work with Mac in general, and only one that said it was for Linux. Which I found very funny to think of.

Plus I got thinking I guess PCMCIA isn't a big thing with Mac anymore because I know a few people who have them and they don't have a slot, plus does the new AIR have one either?