What wireless cards would you like to see fixed?

Franzy

368 posts in this topic

Intel Pro Wireless 2100 3b mini PCI ADAPATER

yeah.. the intels are a big demand right now. I will try as diligently in the cracking of intel cards. If we get even one of the intel cards, it is a breakthrough for practically the entire series.

I don't know if anyone noticed this but the osx86 project seems to be falling apart - no hackers are stepping up. If someone feels they are up to the challenge of working on cranking out some osx86 DVDs and wireless support, go ahead and PM me.

I don't know if anyone noticed this but the osx86 project seems to be falling apart - no hackers are stepping up. If someone feels they are up to the challenge of working on cranking out some osx86 DVDs and wireless support, go ahead and PM me.

Ah heck, that's not what I want to hear, Franzy. :) If there is anything us non-programmer types can do to help out, just let us know. I imagine most of the users here probably aren't programmers, but would be willing to help if they could!

i thing many people will be happy when a broadcom 4318 driver is released that will solve the switch problem

many laptops do have a button on front of it to turn on the wireless card, in linux there are apps like acerhk or acer_acpi but there is no app for osx yet.