What wireless cards would you like to see fixed?

Franzy

368 posts in this topic

Guest BuildSmart

If someone manages to locate the source for one of the wireless cards (even if it doesn't work) I can probably modify it to work and be recognized as the built-in primary/secondary adaptor.

I would really like to see the Intel 2915 working... that's about the only thing on my laptop that doesn't work. I'm running a DELL Inspiron 6000, Intel Pentium M 1.73Ghz, 1GB RAM, 60GB HDDrive, Sony DVD-+RW, Intel 915GMS, Broadcom 441 Ethernet, Toshiba Bluetooth Intel 2915ABG Wireles, 4 USB 2.0 ports, haven't checking my modem nor my card reader.

Shaft

Könnte mir mal jemand helfen, mein englisch ist nicht so gut. Ich hab auch das 2200 wlan von intel. Wie bekomme ich das zum laufen ? Kann mir das mal jemand wenn es geht auf deutsch erklären ? Wäre schön. Vielen Dank. Trish

I would just like to tell all of you that your input is most appreciated. Now, i'm starting school so my time will be severely limited - not that i won't be working on this as often as possible. Note that by posting here, you form a vast thread upon which attracts attention by other developers and hackers (i.e: Jas) who would bring even more assistance in this.

For me, it is hard currently to get cards working since i only hav a few at my disposal. When i restart school, i will have access to most of the cards listed here. For now, I'm working on an SMC turbo g usb adapter patch (another card i have), as well as converting my previous .kext drivers into .pkgs. As my initial idea didn't work, im working on new ones, including finding a key point in combining relevant .kexts and code from my dell WLAn 1350 into another .kext - one that is able to detect intel cards, but not able to run them. Please take my word that i am working as much and hard as possible - as much as my strict time restraints limit me to. I will update my progress in due time.

For now - keep on posting!