sbus

hd 4000 ig-platform-id 0x0166003

for the usb .. maybe u need this .. read how to

https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all

for the bluetooth maybe this

https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-brcmpatchram

attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip

good hack

hello i installed brcmpatchram 2 and BRCM firmware repo but the bluetooth is not recognized audio does not work does not work  usb2.0, 2 usb3.0 work 

hello

man u should read carefully the links i gave to u ..

don't expect all things go work .. if u don't read .. just a example .. ur wifi .. nah don't work ... and from nothing just work

good hack

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, being noob I'm probably breaking lots of protocol but I'm going to ask for help anyway.

My BCM94352HMB was/is working fine in El Capitan and was working fine in Sierra Public Beta 2 using Darkvoid's config.plist patch (many thanks Darkvoid). After updating to public beta 3, I get a greyed out wifi symbol with an "x" through it in the menu bar. When I click on this I get a label "Wi-Fi: No hardware installed". I can get bluetooth working using BTFirmwareUploader kext.

First question:

Is anyone else struggling with this issue?

Second question:

What information should I be sharing with the Forum to get a fix?

Many thanks

A

• Like 1

Hi,

I found that 5ghz not working after some time running 10.12 dp2. Any similar problem?

5GHz patch applied and verified working under dp2. But after a while under system information Wifi tab it lists none of 5ghz channel.

Solution found. For my card 5GHz patch to FCC/US is buggy and will not work after disconnect/connect any wifi. Change to #a country code solve the problem. Here is the patch (credit to Ramalama):

AirPortBrcm4360
Find: 4183FCFF742C48
Replace: 66C7062361EB2B

Hi Guys, being noob I'm probably breaking lots of protocol but I'm going to ask for help anyway.

My BCM94352HMB was/is working fine in El Capitan and was working fine in Sierra Public Beta 2 using Darkvoid's config.plist patch (many thanks Darkvoid). After updating to public beta 3, I get a greyed out wifi symbol with an "x" through it in the menu bar. When I click on this I get a label "Wi-Fi: No hardware installed". I can get bluetooth working using BTFirmwareUploader kext.

First question:

Is anyone else struggling with this issue?

Second question:

What information should I be sharing with the Forum to get a fix?

Many thanks

A

I am having the same issue with this update. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

I am having the same issue with this update. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

Regrettably, I have not had much time to research the matter and so have not resolved this challenge. As you can see by the TOD stamp, it's quite late and I've got an early appointment tomorrow.

One of my friends suggested that I need to inject the kext, however I thought that was what Darkvoid's enabled me to avoid that.

Should I find a solution, I will post it here.

Update: I've just notice Public Beta 4 is out, so I shall update that tomorrow and report back. :D

Regrettably, I have not had much time to research the matter and so have not resolved this challenge. As you can see by the TOD stamp, it's quite late and I've got an early appointment tomorrow.

One of my friends suggested that I need to inject the kext, however I thought that was what Darkvoid's enabled me to avoid that.

Should I find a solution, I will post it here.

Update: I've just notice Public Beta 4 is out, so I shall update that tomorrow and report back. :D

I was finally able to get it working after the update. 

What I did was take the wifi drivers from the first release and install them to the OS with KextWizard, then with the patch that Darvoid provided, and the Fake PCI kext (both the FakePCI.kext and the on for Broadcom wifi cards provided by RehabMan). The card finally powered on successfully! :thumbsup_anim:  I am using it on the lastest release right now as I type this. :D

Let me know if you need any help achieving this.

• Like 2

What I did was take the wifi drivers from the first release and install them to the OS with KextWizard, then with the patch that Darvoid provided, and the Fake PCI kext (both the FakePCI.kext and the on for Broadcom wifi cards provided by RehabMan). The card finally powered on successfully! :thumbsup_anim:  I am using it on the lastest release right now as I type this. :D

Finally updated to PB4 and it looks like I will need your help. Where to I find to wifi drivers from the first release? (presumably these are the kexts on the EFI partition). Now a really stupid question, where do I find the FakePCI.kext and the Broadcom wifi cards? Apologies to all on the forum for being dumb, please have patience with me. :D

Update, I've found Rehabman's FakePCIID.kext (which I'm assuming is the FakePCI.kext you refer to). Based on what I've read on this page (https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM), these kexts are to support Bluetooth and not specifically wifi. I haven't found the wifi drivers from the first release so your offer of help is greatly appreciated.

Finally updated to PB4 and it looks like I will need your help. Where to I find to wifi drivers from the first release? (presumably these are the kexts on the EFI partition). Now a really stupid question, where do I find the FakePCI.kext and the Broadcom wifi cards? Apologies to all on the forum for being dumb, please have patience with me. :D

Update, I've found Rehabman's FakePCIID.kext (which I'm assuming is the FakePCI.kext you refer to). Based on what I've read on this page (https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM), these kexts are to support Bluetooth and not specifically wifi. I haven't found the wifi drivers from the first release so your offer of help is greatly appreciated.

For the wifi to work you have to use FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext with FakePCIID.kext in S/L/E. As far as the drivers from the first release, they are in the original installer that you downloaded for PB1, you have to go into the installer that you download, Right click on it and click show package contents. Go to the Shared Support folder, and mount installesd.dmg. After that is mounted, you have to mount BaseSystem.dmg, navigate to the S/L/E and find IO80211Family.kext and IO80211FamilyV2.kext

From there you copy to desktop and install with KextWizard, and with the patch supplied by Darkvoid, it should power on and you should have wifi.

The bluetooth is completely separate.

For the wifi to work you have to use FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext with FakePCIID.kext in S/L/E. As far as the drivers from the first release, they are in the original installer that you downloaded for PB1, you have to go into the installer that you download, Right click on it and click show package contents. Go to the Shared Support folder, and mount installesd.dmg. After that is mounted, you have to mount BaseSystem.dmg, navigate to the S/L/E and find IO80211Family.kext and IO80211FamilyV2.kext

From there you copy to desktop and install with KextWizard, and with the patch supplied by Darkvoid, it should power on and you should have wifi.

The bluetooth is completely separate.

Wow, that's brilliant. I'm really learning a lot. Unfortunately, that's not working for me. As a precaution, I've repaired permissions and rebuilt the cache but still no luck. I've verified the presence of all 4 kexts in S/L/E and that my config.plist does indeed contain Darkvoid's patch.

Tomorrow, I'll try to update Clover - I'm on V2.3K r3646. The new one is r3691, although I can't see the changes log (using this link http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2656)so I'll have to bite the bullet.

And finally I must thank you for your help. I definitely would not have been able to get this far without it.

Wow, that's brilliant. I'm really learning a lot. Unfortunately, that's not working for me. As a precaution, I've repaired permissions and rebuilt the cache but still no luck. I've verified the presence of all 4 kexts in S/L/E and that my config.plist does indeed contain Darkvoid's patch.

Tomorrow, I'll try to update Clover - I'm on V2.3K r3646. The new one is r3691, although I can't see the changes log (using this link http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2656)so I'll have to bite the bullet.

And finally I must thank you for your help. I definitely would not have been able to get this far without it.

Definitely update your clover. 

What I would try is instead of using clover configurator to apply Darkvoids patch, I would add it manually via textedit.app. For some reason, I don't know why, that is the only way I have been able to get the patch to work. Open the config.plist file, find the patch, delete it, and then re-add the patch via copy and past back to the config.plist file, save and reboot. Hopefully this will work for you.

Like I said, I don't know why, but every time I tried to add the patch with clover configurator, it never worked. After adding it manually, the card was finally powering on.

Let me know if that makes any since. Also, PM me if you need any further help.

Edit: Also, I am on Clover 3676, and updating it today to 3691

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, just as all the other potential solutions proposed in this thread this one did not work for me either.  In my case, the situation remains that Darkvoids patch hasn't worked for any of the Developer Preview or Public Beta updates other then the very first DP release.

Though I have an external USB Wi-Fi Adapter working, I am wondering what other internal solutions exist.   Will a DW 1510 AGN Half BCM4322 Dual-Band N PCI-E Card fit in the same slot  ?   I have an old Dell Latitude E6400 running mac OS Sierra with that card and the internal Wi-Fi has continued to work through each incremental PB update without any issue whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was able to get it working with just Darkvoids patch.  I had to rebuild cache several times for it to finally take.  Did not have to revert back to the DP1 drivers.

Unfortunately, the GM release still requires the patch.

I can't make BCM94352HMB work, on "kextstat" it shows that neither "toledaARPT" or RehabMan's "FakePCIID" are loaded. Any ideas?

I can't make BCM94352HMB work, on "kextstat" it shows that neither "toledaARPT" or RehabMan's "FakePCIID" are loaded. Any ideas?Make 

make sure you rebuild the cache. I had to do it a couple of times.  Also, make sure you are running both FakePCIID and FakePCIID_Broadcom_Wifi.  As well as the BT kexts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have 5g connection lost after wakeup?

fresh boot, i can use 5g wifi.

and go sleep, wakeup, 5g wifi is gone, can only use normal wifi.

attachicon.gif스크린샷 2016-09-21 오후 3.26.08.png

https://github.com/toleda/wireless_half-mini

if you have issue like me, download config-bcm94352-120.plist.zip

and input 10.12 patch and you have to input MatchOS 10.12.x. also previous patch 10.11 input MatchOS 10.11.x

Thanks toleda and darkvoid

It appears that the patch that works for 10.12 does not work for the developer beta of 10.12.1.  This affects both wifi and bluetooth handoff patches.

Here's the kext from version 10.12.1:

AirPortBrcm4360.kext.zip

Talk about quick response:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312521-pre-releases-macos-sierra/?p=2281834

Really not sure if this is the right place or not...

Successful booting the app store Sierra on my setup except WIFI, i use an USB BT adapter.

in last 3 versions of OSX used - bcm4352bt.kext from Feb 1 2014 to get WiFi....

for some reason in Siera i dont get it anymore -

post-356045-0-45876800-1474724628_thumb.png

can anyone here help so i can install to my main drive???