OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

Like a charm > needed AppleHDA and Trim patch again only.

attachicon.gifCharm.jpg

I'm not on osx now, but is that big Yosemite text was there in the about this mac window?

edit: nope, that text is new in this update.

• Like 1

Just had to patch AppleHDA and OpenCL framework.

Transparency is tweaked a bit. nVidia drivers are still old.

No sign of dark mode yet.

iMovie still blocked.

Disk Utility can repair permissions again.

Still can't list boot drive in the Devices section of the Finder sidebar (it disappears on reboot). Adding it to the Favorites section works.

Downloading now...

Worked fine :)  Had to delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext because I use MacPro5,1 SMBIOS, but aside from that, everything went smooth.  Anyone know of a Clover patch I can use for AppleTyMCEDriver so I don't have to delete it in the future?  

Can't test it yet but apparently this will enable the dark theme (I think the menu icons might not display right).

sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences AppleInterfaceTheme Dark

Testing... 

Confirmed :)  

You're right, menubar icons are not displaying properly, but it looks like it's working otherwise.  Now... any idea how I can change it back lol 

4d7a4f8222.png

Changed it back by changing "dark" to "light" in the command :P

Worked fine :)  Had to delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext because I use MacPro5,1 SMBIOS, but aside from that, everything went smooth.  Anyone know of a Clover patch I can use for AppleTyMCEDriver so I don't have to delete it in the future?  

Try this in config.plist

<key>KextsToPatch</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>Disable AppleTyMCEDriver</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<string><string>AppleTyMCEDriver</string></string>
				<key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
				<true/>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleTyMCEDriver</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<string><string>AppleTyMCEDisabled</string></string>
			</dict>
		</array>

Well, it's the first time a DP update {censored} up my install, I'm now getting all these strange errors on boot:

2n1rm7n.jpg

But hell, Installing is simple and I don't need many kexts, I'll reinstall and make a backup this time :lol:

I got the same errors, at this point the system just hangs. I tried a reinstall with the same problem.

Do you happen to be using Chameleon or Clover? I'm using Chameleon atm.

Anyone have the vanilla AppleTyMCEDriver.kext from DP2?  I'd like to try to patch it with Clover instead of removing it completely, but I already deleted mine.  Can someone please share?  Thanks. 

• Like 1