OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

Duran, notice the Continuity/AirDrop support field under Bluetooth: both are reported as not supported. Despite your BT dongle/onboard being 4.0+ and supporting LE BT. Strange. That same happens here. Fact is, Continuity support seems to be very spotty under DP Yosemite. Perhaps that will change with GM/10.10.0 versions.

• Like 1

Uhmmmm - but it never was :hysterical:

ADHDMedia or anyone else able to pair their phone/ipad yet? I'm still not able to

Nope, I don't even have a BT LE dongle. Need to get a new one kinda bummed about that actually, didn't know that was gonna be a requirement.

theconnactic, yeah and on the Apple website it shows that it is more dependant on Wifi. Too little info about it at the moment, but I was reading that even people with older macs bought BT 4 LE dongles are also not supported, it may be a USB dongle problem [disproved by netkas, see below]. Someone will find a plist to override it i'm sure :)

Another solution that does work is the newer combo mini pci-e from a newer iMac/MacBook Pro to pci-e adapter. That is working as per netkas. http://netkas.org/?p=1341

SO MAYBE it's limited to Broadcom native drivers?

Hi mendietinha,

Do you have full qe/ci with the hd4000?

I can get the system to boot by moving the AppleIntel kexts but with them it fails to boot and has the Bluetooth error.

Do you know how to get it fully functioning?

Thanks

Enable OS X Yosemite Dark Mode:

sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences AppleInterfaceTheme Dark

Disable OS X Yosemite Dark Mode:

sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/.GlobalPreferences AppleInterfaceTheme Light
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

I have installed DP2 and I`ve been havinf issues with connecting to SMB or AFP network drives.

With SMB I cant connect - Finder shows error to check IP (worked on 10.9 and works on my other Windows based PCs)

With AFP I can connect but I cant see drive mounted in left panel of Finder - opens only in new tab.

Any fix here?

Hi guys,

I have installed DP2 and I`ve been havinf issues with connecting to SMB or AFP network drives.

With SMB I cant connect - Finder shows error to check IP (worked on 10.9 and works on my other Windows based PCs)

With AFP I can connect but I cant see drive mounted in left panel of Finder - opens only in new tab.

Any fix here?

Make signature and say what is the driver for LAN did you use.

Hi mendietinha,

Do you have full qe/ci with the hd4000?

I can get the system to boot by moving the AppleIntel kexts but with them it fails to boot and has the Bluetooth error.

Do you know how to get it fully functioning?

Thanks

ill give another try this weekend. i was short in disk space to keep the dp1 and try to solve this.

but as soon as i solve it, i get back here to say how.

• Like 1

I have ozmosis installed into my motherboards firmware and I can boot a generic Yosemite install USB without clover or anything and it installs fine, but when I reboot my bios can only see the Recovery Partition.

I have Mavericks installed in a similar fashion, without bootloaders and it boots fine.

Where am I going wrong.