OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

Not here, done a dozen or so installs with Clover and always get the language screen.

All depends on what options you select when you install clover and or change a setting in the Config file. In the end Clover can/does tell the OS what language to use. 

Whatever...

i smell something......... But yeah, Clover has nothing todo about the language selection on install. Osx is resposible for this and not any bootloader.

Lets move on...

Language

<key>Language</key>

<string>en:0</string>

Sets language of Clover's help menu, that can be accessed with shortcut F1. Furhtermore, this setting is passed to the OS and can have an influence on the language.

Documentation:

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration/GUI

Please review the documentation before commenting. 

• Like 1

This is providing you set language in config.plist. Wonder how many do that. Please don't make assumptions when commenting.

I did not. Its set by default. It goes off what the main screen selection is depending on what you have installed. Thus users do not see the selection screen. You really need to read the documentation. You are aware that Clover is full of hidden features right... 

Give me a break, been installing Clover since early development and always get the language screen regardless, matter of fact just 20 mins ago.  Not arguing with you on this...

Read the Documentation else refrain from commenting. Sorry that you do not know everything that Clover can do. 

• Like 4

Does anyone else have issues with their Mouse with Yosemite?

I have a 5-button A4Tech that moves fine, but every click resets the cursor to 0,0 (top left corner), the same mouse with the same setup was working fine in Mavericks. Tried another USB mouse in the same USB port and everything is working as expected.

Does anyone have any idea what going on?

Does anyone else have issues with their Mouse with Yosemite?

I have a 5-button A4Tech that moves fine, but every click resets the cursor to 0,0 (top left corner), the same mouse with the same setup was working fine in Mavericks. Tried another USB mouse in the same USB port and everything is working as expected.

Does anyone have any idea what going on?

Yep, that issue seems to happened with wireless usb mouses. I have on microsoft one that behaves that way. But mouses connected with usb or bluetooth behave normal.

Yep, that issue seems to happened with wireless usb mouses. I have on microsoft one that behaves that way. But mouses connected with usb or bluetooth behave normal.

I use a wireless mouse and had no issues so far. I remember having that mouse-to-the-corner issue when I had used intense graphic apps and the video card crashed and osx went back to login screen. Nothing else apart from that.

I'm using Wired mouse with no Bluetooth peripherals attached. Probably the HID kext is fubar