Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Hi folks, maybe a dumb question, can i put some data from default.plist into ozmosisdefault.plist ? if i know i compile a default.plist with some data that overwrite data presente in ozmosisdefault, the last win.

Welcome and thank you for a great question.  if you follow the instructions in post #2106 of this thread you don't need a defaults.plist or writable nvram. I have tried it on 4 boards as well as having others try it, this method works with both 894M and the 1479 ozmosis and probably the earlier versions just I haven't tested with them.

HBP

• Like 1

Welcome and thank you for a great question.  if you follow the instructions in post #2106 of this thread you don't need a defaults.plist or writable nvram. I have tried it on 4 boards as well as having others try it, this method works with both 894M and the 1479 ozmosis and probably the earlier versions just I haven't tested with them.

HBP

Thank you HBP112358 My question it's' about AAPL injecting, i have a cpu with intel graphics 4400,so, reading default.plist i saw a specific nvram key to inject rigth AAPL code, my mind ask: it's' possible put AAPL into ozmosisdefault? 

maybe yes, i have to do some experiment, maybe in the week-end :D now i'm play with xendesktop  :wallbash:

You find yours BIOS here: www.Hackintosh-Inc.de  And the best thing: You do not have to write mandatory in German, the guys in this forum speak english too :-) 

Hi, i suppose you are a forum user of german forum, for what you know the bios pre-maded contain only ozmosis stuffs or even DSDT optimized? 

I'm working on ozmosis for my board ( asus z97-I PLUS ) but i have some problem with DSDT i dont know the new way in z97 chipset, and it seems that no word from DSDT guru :D 

• Like 1

Aigors, you can use HBP suggestion and use Kexts2Ffs to convert to your OzDefaults.

Since you don't use 10.6 booting an install dvd and you are not a new user doing a fresh install from nothing I would just keep a Defaults.plist in Oz directory with the settings you want and then it's more easily edited and accessible.

• Like 1

Thank you HBP112358 My question it's' about AAPL injecting, i have a cpu with intel graphics 4400,so, reading default.plist i saw a specific nvram key to inject rigth AAPL code, my mind ask: it's' possible put AAPL into ozmosisdefault? 

maybe yes, i have to do some experiment, maybe in the week-end :D now i'm play with xendesktop  :wallbash:

if the setting exists in the defaults.plist, it can be put in the OzmosisDefaults.ffs in fact, if you read closer, for 1479 they populate all of those settings with a default in the OzmosisDefaults.ffs  the biggest reason to have the defaults file is for configuration testing before you burn your configuration to your EFI-bios. just my opinion.

HBP

• Like 1

Hi, i suppose you are a forum user of german forum, for what you know the bios pre-maded contain only ozmosis stuffs or even DSDT optimized? 

I'm working on ozmosis for my board ( asus z97-I PLUS ) but i have some problem with DSDT i dont know the new way in z97 chipset, and it seems that no word from DSDT guru :D

Yes i'm a user (Mod) in this Forum. The DSDT is optimized, with error correction and i think audio too. But i'm not sure. You can download all modded bios for free and lock inside :-) 

Yes i'm a user (Mod) in this Forum. The DSDT is optimized, with error correction and i think audio too. But i'm not sure. You can download all modded bios for free and lock inside :-) 

Hi, it seems that one Z97 bios ( Gigabyte Z97N-Wifi ) not contains DSDT optimized 

OK I have tried and tried to get Ozmosis integrated into my BIOS, I have a GA Z97X-SLI with the latest F6 BIOS version, can someone please rewrite a more readable step by step guide to do all these things that need to be done ie... fakesmc and other drivers and the complete File structure for Ozmosis ESP

You find yours BIOS here: www.Hackintosh-Inc.de  And the best thing: You do not have to write mandatory in German, the guys in this forum speak english too :-) 

I have tried to register for this site and I the Spam Verify answer isn't working for this question: Please indicate the result of "50 minus 49" in one word! I have tried one, 1 

OK I have tried and tried to get Ozmosis integrated into my BIOS, I have a GA Z97X-SLI with the latest F6 BIOS version, can someone please rewrite a more readable step by step guide to do all these things that need to be done ie... fakesmc and other drivers and the complete File structure for Ozmosis ESP

I have tried to register for this site and I the Spam Verify answer isn't working for this question: Please indicate the result of "50 minus 49" in one word! I have tried one, 1 

eins it needs to be in German, good luck on the reasonable human readable guide..

I really don't understand what is complicated about the guide in the first post here. Its a pretty basic procedure and all steps are illustrated with videos. What else exactly do you guys want to know?

• Like 2

Hi.

basically my system is GA-Z87M-D3H, core i3 4340 and using intel HD4600 integrated.

Ozmosis bootloader 1479 for Z87M-D3H and main OS is maverick 9.5.

the issue is that I use chameleon r2399 from chris1111 installer , with osmosis i choose USB key where its installed OS X and just 10 sec. later installer screen appears with full HD and QE/CI.

after installer finish and reboot my system takes about 9 sec. to boot and full QE/CI is got it.

after that i do some installation like network and tried sound.

the system is just missing audio (Ive tried many methods and nothing is happen about playing audio), audio chipset is ALC892.

OSX yosemite GM c1 and C2 without luck.

can i get some help with any of your?

Hi.

basically my system is GA-Z87M-D3H, core i3 4340 and using intel HD4600 integrated.

Ozmosis bootloader 1479 for Z87M-D3H and main OS is maverick 9.5.

the issue is that I use chameleon r2399 from chris1111 installer , with osmosis i choose USB key where its installed OS X and just 10 sec. later installer screen appears with full HD and QE/CI.

after installer finish and reboot my system takes about 9 sec. to boot and full QE/CI is got it.

after that i do some installation like network and tried sound.

the system is just missing audio (Ive tried many methods and nothing is happen about playing audio), audio chipset is ALC892.

OSX yosemite GM c1 and C2 without luck.

can i get some help with any of your?

I use this kext, with the modified DSDT to configure it. http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298663-applehda-for-yosemite-dps/  it works flawlessly for me, on my Z87X-ud5 th

HBP

got oz flashed on my board it works great but could someone do me up a default.plist with imac 13.2 please and the <key>AtiFramebuffer</key>

<string>Baladi</string> for my Gpu please thanks 

Hi folks!
My bios has two volumes with very little free space each.
Is there any way to shrink one volume in order to free up some space on the other one?

Or alternatively, to delete all the ugly graphics from Gigabyte 3D bios and leave the classic mode only?

Thanks in advance.smile.gif

got oz flashed on my board it works great but could someone do me up a default.plist with imac 13.2 please and the <key>AtiFramebuffer</key>

<string>Baladi</string> for my Gpu please thanks 

Here think I have it right I just took the 14,2 found earlier in this thread and modified it with the values from Chamelon Wizard for its version of a 13,2 along with setting the inject to false as it states in the tuxuser README page when you change the framebuffer. You need to do the four finger salute to reset the pram after having placed this named as Defaults.plist in the /EFI/Oz directory in your EFI partition, hit F12 at boot to get to the loader screen then salute.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ehtscubioc4yfis/14,2Defaults.plist

https://github.com/tuxuser/OzmosisBIOS/blob/master/README

13,2Default.plist.zip

The only way it's transform both kexts in ffs together with kext2ffs util

Hi folks!

Is there any way to shrink one volume in order to free up some space on the other one?

Or alternatively, to delete all the ugly graphics from Gigabyte 3D bios and leave the classic mode only?

Delete TCP/IP stuffs like ipdhcp4 and 6 from volume,uefitool dont recompress volumes read first post in thread

Hi folks!

Delete TCP/IP stuffs like ipdhcp4 and 6 from volume,uefitool dont recompress volumes read first post in thread

What to do when two different kexts have same guid so I can't put them both to bios?

VoodooHDA (original from QUO bios) and AppleIntelE1000e from here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/osx86drivers/files/Kext/Snow_or_Above/

Two alternatives to the above suggestion. First delete the VoodooHDA from the BIOS and use the signed AndyV 2.8.6 I think is his name available on here if you do not have an ALC892 or 1150 chip it is useless to you anyways, second just load the network .kext from the EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/Common directory in your EFI partition.