Clover General discussion

ErmaC
29,872 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

You mean in the CUE or iCUE software?

No there should be an actual switch on the back of the keyboard that slide left or right.

Hey peoples, just an update that I'm working on parsing and rendering SVGs, they are super complicated, I'm far behind where I was hoping to be but I'm getting there. I am a little preoccupied with other stuff in my life as well. Donations are always appreciated, and thanks to everyone who has donated already (I've got a list of you kind natured people :wink_anim:).

EDIT: I'm going to push what I have to sourceforge. Not sure how much more I can do on my own, maybe others can get some stuff done as well. I only ask that you follow the coding style that I have used and COMMENT everything.

Edited by apianti
  • Like 4

Just now, tluck said:

@sliice - did i miss the note on why OsxAptioFix3Drv is not part of the build anymore? thanks

Because AptioMemoryFix is the same thing but automatically finds a slide, Aptio3 does not. Plus I think there are few extra fixes.

• Like 2

Hello

just a little clarification needed

after a very long period i finally decided to update my clover

(was still using Clover_v2.3k_r3974) 

all seem work fine, only curious thing is now, clover doesn't seem to keep traces of what previously installed. Now every update i have to choose again from list all drivers needed, is it the way it should be now?

Edited by LAbyOne
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Download-Fritz said:

Why would it be?

Sorry, my english is not very good. I thought about the list of drivers. I use FSInject on High Sierra. What are the mandatory drivers for Mojave?

16 hours ago, telepati said:

is FSInject-64.efi mandatory on Mojave? 

FSInject is used to block files from being loaded and also inject files from pre exit boot services for the kernel. It probably does not have much of a use since it was mainly for preventing the kernel cache from loading.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Indeed. That would disable it all. But...since you asked for something to be done from config...that would be the only way I know. Of course that way would also be permanent. default_smile.png) I don’t know of a temporary way to disable that..and also do it from config. default_smile.png

And as you said, it would be recommended to use the UI instead of config, in case things go horribly wrong at some point, with the current config.

But, just to clarify, are you looking for disabling specific kexts, from config? Cause now I’m a bit confused as to what the use case of such a feature would be.

Edited by arsradu
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, telepati said:

So, is it or not? :D

I can answer "Yes" and this is safe for you.

All drivers can be considered as mandatory until you are know exactly what and for a what and may say that you have another way to go without this driver.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hi all,

I don't know if this question was answered before, but here it goes... what drivers from the list in clover that are essential for most of the users?

I ask because sometimes I feel myself confused with so many information.

Thanks in Advance

PS: by the way I have another question, today I lost the ability to boot in my hack, in all my 3 disks, 2 ssd and one hdd, because all my usb installs are lost and now the only thing that appear at the beginning of boot are this... 

I already tried to re install clover in the usb, erase the EFI, how do I solve this?

The last usb installers are made in my real Mac, but don't work too...

Sorry for the long rant...

Thanks 

IMG_6881.JPG

Edited by MorenoAv

5 hours ago, MorenoAv said:

hi all,

I don't know if this question was answered before, but here it goes... what drivers from the list in clover that are essential for most of the users?

Again. All drivers are essential.

• Like 1

Hi @ellaosx, @Slice,

Thanks for you advice, and you are right, I'm confused with all my drives... and I'm going to follow your suggestion as soon as I can boot again in one of them... all are in a no bootable state, including all my usb installs.

This time I {censored}ed the thing really bad, and no matter what I do, I can't make new usb installers even in my real Mac. The result is shown in the photo I uploaded...

And @Slice i am completely clear now...

Edited by MorenoAv

can anyone help me please for this Problem "Hide WindowsHDD" ?

in my old Clover 4449 work this:

<string>WindowsHDD</string>
               <string>HD(2,MBR,0x5777E8C8,0xC738800,0xEA60000)</string>
               <string>HD(3,MBR,0x5777E8C8,0x1B198800,0x20848800)</string>
               <string>HD(1,MBR,0x000460C8,0x800,0x11170000)</string>

in the new 4577 work this not. What is the error ?

Thank you for help please