By gcafrkThis DSDT is for THINKPAD T410 with NVS3100M. It works on SL, LION, ML (up to 10.8.4)
Special key function:
1) ScrLk + Pause: LCD bright down and up
2) ThinkVantage (the blue key): fan control to extreme/normal speed switch
1) AppleACPIPlatform.kext (Version 1.3.6 on SL 10.6.8)
2) Patched AppleRTC.kext to avoid BIOS reset after restart
3) Patched AppleHDA.kext to enable sound (both internal and external, autoswitch. Please see my another download.)
4) P/S2 keyboard and Trackpad kexts
5) AppleIntelE1000e.kext to enable network
6) Patched AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext to show battery information
No HDMI/DP functioned codes in this DSDT.
By BALDY_MANI have just fixed the warnings with DSDT Editor
- NO sound fix added. (I'm quite happy for someone to add a sound fix and repost)
- Seems to work OK with 4005 bios
- Works with Maverick 10.9
- Can now see both HDs and DVD drive in Mavericks
By webcivilianPatched NVIDIA off DSDT. (Optimus model)
This is fully working and tested DSDT for DELL XPS L702X (Optimus) running the unlocked A19 BIOS.
Tested with 10.8.2 and 10.8.3 release builds.
HDEF layout-id set to 88 for AppleHD
Device Removal Error
Battery fix to run AppleSmartBattery
By jj_9File is a DSDT to use with :
- Motherboard ASUS P6T (vanilla)
- GPU GTX 560 TI
- SSDT for i7-920 with working Intel *21 turbo mode
Grabbed numerous pieces for all around misc forums guides and advices
By trik82Patched DSDT for Asus U30JC-QX101X.
Updated _DSM method for GFX0. Natit kext no more needed
Removed _DSM method from GFX0 for use with Natit + patched Intel HD Graphics kexts.
Added support for ACPIBacklight.kext
Fixed black screen after wake
By BALDY_MANThis is the DSDT file I'm using on my Hackintosh. There are NO sounds edits, as I am using an M-Audio sound card. See my signature for more info.
Benefits are that my hack boots up in 25 seconds and shuts down in three.
98 kexts loaded viewed in kext helper. Sleep is working using SleepEnabler by sk.triaxis(1.0.0)
Compiled in BIOS VERSION 3408
works ok with very latest BIOS VERSION 3501
By WaldMeisterHave a look here: http://www.insanelym...tion-guide-wip/
Works with Chameleon and Clover.
By Micky1979Use only if your bios match this bioses version: (F24 2013-02-05) (F23 01-2013) (F22 11-2012) (F13 09-2012) (F0a 05-2012).
if your display is over 1400x pixels use this: http://www.insanelym...or-hp-dv7-7xxx/
HDEF layout-id set to 12 for AppleHDA
IG-platform set to 04 for default video driver
Device Removal Error
DisplayDim when on Battery mode
FN button ecc.
By betahashThis file is directly extracted by Ubuntu acpidump. This is an unmodified DSDT that can be used with patching tools.
For your references:
P0P2 -->PEG, VGA controller
IGD --> GFX0
HPET , HDEF does NOT exist
BufferFrame etc does NOT work with any known kexts on 10.6.8 . Anyway it used to work on 10.5x.
Please help to resolve this issue at post http://www.insanelym...ferframe-on-sl/
By mtekAll credits due to users silvestr & cele_82 for the development and fine tuning of this DSDT for the Toshiba Portégé R830/835 with i3, i5 & i7 processors. It should work on the Satellite R830 too.
Here's a great install guide: http://www.insanelym...e-r830-osx-108/
This notebook works with the latest OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 pretty much OOB including wifi! Only issues remaining (if anyone wants to help...) is related to the integrated bluetooth not being recognised and sleep not functioning correctly - after going successfully to sleep it reboots on wake.
It's definitely one of the best notebooks out there to hackintosh.