1. 1. drugs

• marijuana
    • alcohol
    • tobacco
    • pain killers
    • other pills (valium etc)
    • halucigens (lsd, shrooms, etc)

216 posts in this topic

Everything that is considered a "drug" (yes, weed is a drug) or has "drug-like qualities" (alcohol included) causes SOME KIND of damage to your body and should not be ingested unless absolutely necessary (weed for medical use).

Never did anything or thought about doing anything for my entire life.

Everything you will ever do in your life, including eating, breathing and taking a dump causes SOME KIND of damage to your body. Oxygen is toxic for example, smoked fish is carcinogenic.

NOT doing something is never an achievement.

Everything you will ever do in your life, including eating, breathing and taking a dump causes SOME KIND of damage to your body. Oxygen is toxic for example, smoked fish is carcinogenic.

Hear, hear.

Also, there has never been any proof that weed causes ANY kind of damage to the body unless it is inhaled (because of the carbon monoxide, not cannabis).

I don't think tobacco should be on this list. It's not really a drug. It doesn't mess with your mind, just your lungs.

Well I think we call nicotine a drug , take a look at the central nervous system effects etc. such as dopamine/epinephrine release

and it's addictive propierties ( that aren't fully understood but it seems that it is addictive as cocaine and heroin , only the widthdraw

symptons are not so bad ) . And I think that most people know , but just for curiosity , nicotine itself isn't cancer-causing , it's a toxic

but not carcinogenic compound , there are other substances in tobacco responsible for cancer etc. ^^

Regards !

Chaos

I smoke weed {censored}! And I drink like a fish.

Hellllllsssss yeeaaaahhhh :)

As for the people that are clean here and are all 'drugs are bad' and whatnot, I do them to expand my mind. I've noticed things when I'm out of it that I never noticed when I was sober. They make you more aware of your surroundings which can make you smarter. Like I'm pretty smart sober, but when I'm gone, I'm so much smart. Cause I notice things more and understand them better.

Exactly, it's great to expand the borders of consciousness!

@MoC and Four!: hard drugs (coke, meth, heroine etc) are bad and do ruin lives, but soft core drugs typically don't. In fact, I've never heard of Marijuana ruining a life, unless by ruining a life you mean going to jail (which is BS). I do realize alcohol causes problems (in alcoholics), but anything causes problems when abused.

and for the record, I find people that are steadfastly against drug use are usually weird, insular and not all that bright, I'm not saying they all are, just the ones I have met in real life.

I would say very close-minded. Some people have the most ridiculous ideas and prejudices in their had against marijuana, but all of those vanish after they smoke.

I've tried weed, alcohol, tobacco, and shrooms!I have always wanted to try LSDNever had much of an interest in Cocaine, ecstacy, heroine, or meth.I love drugs, I especially love weed and hallucinogens.Drugs are a difficult subject, some people can control their use to the point where it doesn't affect their life in any kind of real way, others cant. I'd like to think I can control my drug use quite effectively (I never feel like I need any drugs, its just a fun thing to do every once in a while). Drugs can put one in a different state of consciousness, I think every one of us needs to be there (a different state) at least a few times in our life, whether it comes from drugs or not.I do feel however that its one's right to put any substance in their body if they want to, no matter how {censored}3d up it is.people who cant control their drug use need to be helped, not punished.Thats my take on it.

I would say very close-minded. Some people have the most ridiculous ideas and prejudices in their had against marijuana, but all of those vanish after they smoke.
Very True!

bedlight..

Considering you are only 17 and white. I would shut the :censored2: up and not offend people by using the word "{censored}" or I will fly my ass to Connecticut and beat your ass down! I am of african decent and find your immature stance on drugs stupid.

I stand firm by my ideas about drug use.

bedlight..

Considering you are only 17 and white. I would shut the :censored2: up and not offend people by using the word "{censored}" or I will fly my ass to Connecticut and beat your ass down! I am of african decent and find your immature stance on drugs stupid.

Actually, I'm hispanic. You guys let us say {censored}, if you don't like it, tough {censored}. Come and fly here. Try and find me. Go ahead, I dare you. And I sure as {censored} don't care what you think about my stance. It's my stance, not yours. I didn't bash your {censored} at all, cause even though I disagree with it, I respect it. You on the other hand, are the immature one cause you don't have an open mind about other people's views. What up now {censored}? (And that's not racial either if you try and pull that {censored} on me, {censored} is racist, {censored} is just slang) Also, assuming that I'm white is just ignorant of you. That by definition makes you a {censored}.

I smoke weed {censored}! And I drink like a fish. Not a big caffeine guy. I do want to try shrooms, I heard they were really fun.

shrooms are..... intense.

i much prefer lsd.

an 8th of shrooms always wiggs me out and i almost always have a bad trip.

Nothing as Salvia Divinorum. but it are a loooot expensive on Brazil :S

Edit: If anyone want, make an VHS Tape tea. Remove the recordable tape inside of the case, put all on 2l of about 100º Celsius water. Wait and drink after, when it about 30º.

its amazing =D

Well i think that doing drugs isn't the worst thing you could be doing, but some drugs are just Horrible for you, like Meth! if it is natural than it wont be as bad as if it is man made. both if miss used can do some nasty things! and any drugs can ruin a life if abused. drinking i have seen do horrible things first hand, but if you are just drinking every now and than, well i dont think it is a bad thing. In the end it is your body and your choice :blink:

and if one of my friends does drugs im not going to stop them if they don't want to be stop unless it will severely harm them!

i just wont do it, my choice! and like someone eles said it is natural for us to want to have fun and try new things!

My 2 Cents

...f it is natural than it wont be as bad as if it is man made.

I agree with most of what you said but that is just crazy talk. There are plenty of natural substances that will kill you instantly, natural does not equate to safe in any way whatsoever. LSD, for example is extremely safe many wild mushrooms are not.

Oh yes i totaly agree!!! i guess i was really talking about like weed and some of the "minor drugs" if you will. but again Meth wow bad stuff!

Oh yes i totaly agree!!! i guess i was really talking about like weed and some of the "minor drugs" if you will. but again Meth wow bad stuff!

I can never hear someone talk about meth without thinking about methylated spirits, I imagine hoardes of Americans sitting around drinking it.

Oxygen is not toxic to our bodies. We need it...

Taking drugs causes multiple times worse damage to our bodies than everyday life routines.

Also, I think in this case, DOING something is not an achievement, it's a death sentence.

BTW: Here's an article describing the effects (bad) of weed on the body: http://www.well.com/user/woa/fspot.htm

The source for this article is viable.

bedlight..

Considering you are only 17 and white. I would shut the :( up and not offend people by using the word "{censored}" or I will fly my ass to Connecticut and beat your ass down! I am of african decent and find your immature stance on drugs stupid.

There we go, had this fella smoked a few during his lifetime I don't think he would take such a closed minded and agressive approach in his reply to an obviously light hearted comment, obviously a lil' bit uptight over there :D. viva la difference