Very slow website.

maxb2000

59 posts in this topic

Hi,

Some days ago ( I can't remember exactly how much maybe a week or two) http://www.insanelymac.comis loading very slow every time I click on a link. Like 10+ seconds to load the website. What is the problem ?

Definintely an issue with the site. I have been having issues this whole week. It seems like their servers are having issues.

Regards,

Mohamed

Yeah same here, I thought it was just me and my crappy internet connection but it seems that you all have the same problem. I constantly get Gateway Timeout error and the 502 bad gateway / nginx/1.6.2 error almost 8 out of 10 times.

There are some troubles here ...

When i try to view new content   , i get an error ...

"Oops! Something went wrong!"

Please take care of this issue ...

Thanks

:(

Enabled a temporary fix for the moment. There are certain functionalities disabled, but at least it will be accessible :)

Keep it in mind that it is a temporary fix - Hope everything will return to normal very soon. ;)

• Like 4

Don't worry guys...

Keep in mind what Poco already say for us. It's a temporary fix, this functions are been disabled to fix the lag/slowness of our website.

Soon all the things will be back as before.  ;)

In the meantime let's enjoy the great posts and topics to increase your knowledge of Hackintosh world.  :)

• Like 6