Torrents - No Leopard for you. Apple settles on 9A581 GM

MrDee

665 posts in this topic

Can someone please help me get r34, 48, 49 and 53..?

Or at least one of them so i can get enough to regenerate with par2 files?

I have a easynews account, but the files just aren't there.. =)

I could reupload my Par2's ;)

lol zeebee, maybe :P. Guys and osx86 version is already done, there is sse2 support in it, dvd is being finalised

THAT is a great piece of news. Do you have more precise details about it's release date? Next hours or days?

Sorry for that questions, but I'm really excited about it, and even more when I think some of you are already playing with !

And of course, real thanks to the men preparing this osx86 release ;)

Argh, so apparently it is not possible to partition an ipod video with guid as the partition type...

Can resize my system drive and install from a partition on that?

It doesn't need to be GUID. You can restore the image to the iPod with an Apple Partition Map. Boot from the iPod, then install Leopard from there. It works.

Hmm, it seems they removed the bootcamp drivers that used to be inside the bootcamp app it self. Anyone have any luck finding these? I need updated ATi drivers BAAAAD

I guess those will be in an update from Apple.

But since Leopard isn't even officially released..

(Although it already has an update for Remote Desktop)

I thought Steve said in a Keynote that the bootcamp drivers were on the disc?btw..could someone post a quick step-by-step guide on how to install from an iPod?I have 3g ipod nano 8GB..How do you boot from it? just old during boot?

Just checked the DVD, isn't there.. Package for optional install and xcode tools are there though (Weren't there on the beta dvd's)