Torrents - No Leopard for you. Apple settles on 9A581 GM

MrDee

665 posts in this topic

Oh right - the lil' noobie girl telling everyone how it is here .... hmmmm

Read above moron - i pre-ordered the family pack.

And WTF is a 'FooFooRabbit'

;)

My comment was in meant to be taken as a joke, a humorous play on the "shut up and dance" phrase. Don't get your panties in a twist, Hermione. :P

I can't believe I keep forgetting to read this thread. Now I'm very confused. Could someone offer a nice summary- ie, what is fake vs what is real, etc, etc.

:whistle:

One way to know if it is the GM, put the dock on the left or right side, there will be NO shelf! That is a late entry, as it was still there in 559

That still doesn't make sure it is the GM.

Only the final build number will. :whistle:

One way to know if it is the GM, put the dock on the left or right side, there will be NO shelf! That is a late entry, as it was still there in 559

I believe that the debate here is whether 9A581 is indeed the GM, not whether or not this is 9A581.

I'm pretty certain this is purported as ACTUALLY 9A581.

It's just whether this is the same as what will be inside the $129 box.

2 things...

boot camp 2.0 is in the leopard install...

i cant figure out how to get the path bar at the bottom of each finder window... i really hope thats not gone...

(oops its not gone, just have to go to view menu in the menu bar as opposed to view options in the finder window)

Isn't it a little strange About This Mac still has the build number instead of the OS version. It says "Build 9A581" instead of 10.5.0 or whatever.

Duh... Nevermind. For the first time I noticed clicking the OS version shows the build number!

Finished downloading it from Usenet!! :P:D :D

10.5 pre-release 9A241, 9A241e, 9A283, 9A303, 9A321, 9A343, 9A377a, 9A410, 9A499, 9A500n, 9A527, 9A559, 9A557, 9A581, 9A599So we think 9A599 was thrown out ?? Who validated the 9A581 is the GM ?

There was no 9A599. That was just a result of people misreading/typoing 9A559. 9A581 is the latest build known to exist.

Does Preview.app allow you to resize images still? I heard it was removed from one of the developer builds, I hope it made the final.

Also can someone test the Time Machine backups over Airport Disk?

Thanks.

Only Rotate/Mirror, guess they removed it.

i dled leopard through usenet and i moved the files from alt.binaries.cd.image to the other folder alt.binaries.boneless when i dont think i should of... can anyone tell me what files are supposed to be in alt.binaries.cd.image folder?

i need to know because when i try to extract i get errors.

so if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it.. thanks in advance