a little birdie tweets - 9A559

ukp

1,058 posts in this topic

The Safari stalling is killing me, because FF crashes when I try to DL anything in it. I have to say, I'm not chowing down on HD space much anymore. Maybe not being able to DL anything over 500KB is a good thing.

Not really.

I hope they release a software update instead of a whole new seed to fix Safari. It's a new issue so I can't imagine it's an enormously large thing to fix.

Hazkid, did u install the seed update? cos the 9a559 update seems to have fixed the safari issue.. (well it fixed it for me, and for some others)

PS: ur signature, u might wanna correct the Leopard build number.... its 9a559, not 9a599...

Hazkid, did u install the seed update? cos the 9a559 update seems to have fixed the safari issue.. (well it fixed it for me, and for some others)

PS: ur signature, u might wanna correct the Leopard build number.... its 9a559, not 9a599...

I installed the seed update and it didn't fix the problem for me either.

Curious, how do you start/stop/restart and add services/daemons in Leo? Things appear to have changed or drawn more towards launchd it appears, but I'm not even seeing some things in `launchdctl list` that I thought would be there.

So i said I wasn't going to use 9a559 as my main system...i changed my mind. I superdupered my tiger drive and upgraded to 9a559 on my MBP internal drive. WOW! very fast! applications seem to open faster than before, web pages also seems to load faster.

I am soooo loving leopard right now. the only UI gripe i have is the crappy dock shadow rendering...i hope that the leopard friendly version of onyx will allow you to take it out.

And I still haven't figured out how to get my Aperture photos to show up in the library, they only show up in "Untitled Project".

It has a few new options for Highlight color as well.Appearance is still just Blue and Graphite.

I've heard people say that they prefer Leopard's look with Graphite turned on. Is Graphite still available as an option in Appearance? If so, what does it look like?
Does iTunes, when in the background, also get whiter (much like Mail on Tiger) like the other windows? For the ss i've seen, now all the windows have the itunes background style, but they change when not active.
Yeah...all the app windows seem to do that.