a little birdie tweets - 9A559

ukp

1,058 posts in this topic

Ya Bluetooth Stereo Headphones support is broken in this build. It's been actually broken in the last 527/528 build as well.

Adi

not so. at first it seemed to me also. it's just buggy. here's how i got mine working (cristal clear hifi with no crickle, poping or sh*t)

1 .First thing to do is to pair the headset using the wizard (add new device).

2. restart ( ;) )

3. _BY_CLICKING_THE_BLUETOOTH_ICON_ON_THE_MENU_BAR_ (this is the only way to make it work) then going to your stereo bluetooth headset you have now the option to "Use it".

4. Go to Sound in Sys Pref and select the output to your headset.

enjoy.

YOOOOOHOOOO! A2DP finally!

EDIT: THE CONTROL BUTTONS ON MY LOGITECH BT HEADSET ARE ALSO WORKING!!! OMG!! :(

perfeeectiooon...

How about some more screenies people? Many can't seem to get enough... especially the unfortunate ones like me, who can't witness Leopard's awesomeness yet. :lol:

What would you like screenshots of? :)

not so. at first it seemed to me also. it's just buggy. here's how i got mine working (cristal clear hifi with no crickle, poping or sh*t)

1 .First thing to do is to pair the headset using the wizard (add new device).

2. restart ( :) )

3. _BY_CLICKING_THE_BLUETOOTH_ICON_ON_THE_MENU_BAR_ (this is the only way to make it work) then going to your stereo bluetooth headset you have now the option to "Use it".

4. Go to Sound in Sys Pref and select the output to your headset.

enjoy.

YOOOOOHOOOO! A2DP finally!

EDIT: THE CONTROL BUTTONS ON MY LOGITECH BT HEADSET ARE ALSO WORKING!!! OMG!! :lol:

perfeeectiooon...

Indeed, that's about the only way to make it work.. heh. I was activating them from the Bluetooth panel and it was always doing absolutley nothing. Apple really have to iron this out before final build.

Adi

How about some more screenies people? Many can't seem to get enough... especially the unfortunate ones like me, who can't witness Leopard's awesomeness yet. :D
More screenies showing various stages of resolution independence:

safari1.png

safari2.png

Mail's buttons are not RI, (though their background is :) ):

mail.png

Apple menu is very odd indeed:

appleoff.png

but selected:

appleon.png

This maybe a n00b question, especially since I'm running Leopard. But how do you fiddle with resolution independence?

Hey, anyone mind checking which version of X11 9a559 comes with? 9a527 had 7.2, but that had a nasty fullscreen bug that stopped me loading Steam under Wine. Thanks!

Werid... when I goto Applications>Utilities, X11 is listed as version 2.0

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

You'd need to run it and then check the About box. Thanks!

post-56852-1191040400_thumb.png