[Pre-Release] macOS Sonoma 14.4

423 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Max.1974 said:

For exemple you need just to Allow Bootable Disk o Legacy boot Menu

😁  Hi @chris1111 my dear friend, im try make donations for your GitHub Projects but link to do it is out of area !! 

God Bless you!! 

Thanks freind 🙂 Yea I know its paypal issue it will be correct today, I will send you Email when is fix

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

Thanks freind 🙂 Yea I know its paypal issue it will be correct today, I will send you Email when is fix

Thanks my dear, will wait for the Mail 

:plane:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chris1111 said:

Done Email :D

Im send to you @chris1111 my friend because your job is awesome, Hackintosh themes and another stuffs that you develop its very important to us 

I want said to @Cyberdevs that the page of donation not works too my friend!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Max.1974 CCC doesn't work on USB !? , I'll try when I have a disk available

I don't agree about OCAT, never had a problem... probably after updating, you didn't click on "Start Sync" (happens often)

All tools, including ProperTree, create problems if they are not in line with the version of OC in use 😜

Edited by Antonuccio
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

For my part OpenCore Configurator works great for many years here, always updated from itself for latest OC commits / Versions

image.pngimage.png

image.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Max.1974 said:

Im send to you @chris1111 my friend because your job is awesome, Hackintosh themes and another stuffs that you develop its very important to us 

10 minutes ago, miliuco said:

Donation link of @chris1111 works fine for me.

Thank you both of you, you are awesome guys :angel:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Antonuccio said:

@Max.1974 CCC doesn't work on USB !? , I'll try when I have a disk available

Hi Antonio, im not use to much CCC, but im use my enclosure Nvme M.2 with Evo 970 plus 500 gb to make a copy from my MBA. So with USB im not sure about your question, but if you want to said if works with any external drives, my MBA have only USB-c (thunderbolt) ports, and im get it copy fine with CCC on last version. But if you mean said about USB ports im just plug again on my Desktop, changed my USB-c cable to USB 3.0 cable from Orico adapter enclosure and im get it boot fine with OC.  

And to me boot normally with Nvme on external. Im thinking copy to my another Nvme with CloneZilla Usb Tool, from my Hackintosh. Just to test, like im get it with Windows. When im need use this s* OS (heheheh) im copy with Clonezlla to not need unmounts my enteire machine and unplug video card only to put Windows on SSD or Nvme. 

• Like 2

I don't want us to go off topic 

I removed the Big Sur partition on the disk  👋  😒  (I did a bkp anyway with R-Drive from WIN) to backup Sonoma... it doesn't work with the version. 6 or 5 with the legacy option
It was just a test, I don't usually use bkp and in any case it works  from OSX  with other software that I won't mention here 😉

Edited by Antonuccio
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Try again, maybe its a bug or something 

Thanks for informations 

When you know how install with OC "normally" or some kext or whatever, please tell us...is just for test at same way ;) 

:help:

• Like 2

I’ve just installed Sonoma 14.4 beta 1 on my “new to me” Acer Nitro 5 10th gen and it has intel wifi that I’d like to get working. I know I need to add some nvram entries and Kexts but what i am not sure of is which Kexts and the order of said Kexts. I plan to update to beta 2 soon just need wifi and sound then i think its all good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

I’ve just installed Sonoma 14.4 beta 1 on my “new to me” Acer Nitro 5 10th gen and it has intel wifi that I’d like to get working. I know I need to add some nvram entries and Kexts but what i am not sure of is which Kexts and the order of said Kexts. I plan to update to beta 2 soon just need wifi and sound then i think its all good to go.

I don't know if this will help Bro but have a look at my post (Page 7) with the included pics of kexts and config.plist, maybe will give you an idea or a head start.

@miliuco has an extensive GUIDE to two types of settings and what is needed that helped me to get WiFi with the Intel AX210 Card.

• Like 3

Update.

Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Audio, Battery etc. all working.

Couple more things to go but I am not sure if its opencore or applealc or me.

If I boot Windows 11 from OC it is a slow boot and one of the audio drivers goes wonky. If I boot windows from bios its quick and no driver error.

Also every boot into macOS I get the error about computer shutting down because of a problem.

I also still need to disable the NVidia card with ACPI to reduce battery usage hopefully.

I have cleaned NVRam many times.

Acer Nitro 5

i5-10300H

32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

IMG_2622 Large.jpeg

IMG_2623 Large.jpeg

config.plist

Edited by SavageAUS
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slice said:

Return to Clover and forget these problems.

Hi Slice, you right as usual, the problem in my case, im so far away from Clover that im forgot all principles to get installer and fine tune it. Sorry ask, are you have some tutorial that we could follow to try use again the Old and Great Clover ? 

Thanks!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

Also every boot into macOS I get the error about computer shutting down because of a problem.

Hi Bro to get rid of the recurring error, follow below.

1. On Finder, goto /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports.

2. Delete all files within the Folder DiagnosticReports.

3. Reboot, Clean Nvram and you're good to go.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Hi Slice, you right as usual, the problem in my case, im so far away from Clover that im forgot all principles to get installer and fine tune it. Sorry ask, are you have some tutorial that we could follow to try use again the Old and Great Clover ? 

Thanks!! 

Try This

eventually This 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Bro to get rid of the recurring error, follow below.

1. On Finder, goto /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports.

2. Delete all files within the Folder DiagnosticReports.

3. Reboot, Clean Nvram and you're good to go.

That did the trick. Thank you.
Now just need to fix windows slow boot and driver error and disable completely nvidia card.

• Like 3

It appears that although com.apple.iokit.IOSkywalkFamily is blocked in 14.4 beta the downgraded IOSkywalkFamily.kext v1.0 is not being injected.

29:859 00:025 OC: Prelinked blocker (Exclude) result 0 for com.apple.iokit.IOSkywalkFamily (Allow IOSkywalk Downgrade) - Success

31:047 00:010 OC: Prelinked injection IOSkywalkFamily.kext (V1.0 | IOSkywalkFamily.kext) - Invalid Parameter
31:082 00:035 OC: Prelinked injection IOSkywalkFamily.kext v1.0

Any way to get around this issue?

@mboy

Apple has changed wifi system on latest 14.4 beta. Downgrade to previous kexts has stopped working. Waiting for a fix from OCLP developers. 

Edited by miliuco
  • Like 1

All done from USB Installer with 14.4 b2 thanks for Clover Developers 

Not issues to install just need change Airpo Intel Kext 

Spoiler

image.png.ca37ebfef0d937e54c3b6080a82d9649.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9ede44b9416194a8c43d5494e6b3adf7.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2c1b4bb223750de5d1e40927de2f1df8.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.441a69c825addb5bce003db6d3e73d1c.png