[Pre-Release] macOS Sonoma 14.4

423 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, miliuco said:

@Max.1974

Have you tried the AirportItlwm-beta.kext on 14.4 beta 4? It was working on beta 3 but I have KP on beta 4.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, miliuco said:

@Max.1974

Have you tried the AirportItlwm-beta.kext on 14.4 beta 4? It was working on beta 3 but I have KP on beta 4.

Hi my brother, @miliuco my dear friend, here works very nice and fast with beta 3 and 4. But im using Clover 5157 on my Desktop Raptor Lake and 5156 on Lenovo E470 

Very fast in both my dear 

Sorry late, im left my work now 

• Like 2

On 2/22/2024 at 12:20 AM, Max.1974 said:

Here you can find for non beta macOs system 

https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/itlwm/releases/tag/v2.2.0 

For Sonoma non beta is here use preview 5

https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/itlwm/issues/883#issuecomment-1670749680 

For Sonoma beta 14.4

Here https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/itlwm/issues/953#issuecomment-1920413379 

My Kexts is attached I use in My Motherboard GA Aorus Elite AX 211 

Non beta 

AirportItlwm-normal.kext.zip 14.4 MB · 4 downloads

Beta

AirportItlwm-beta.kext.zip 14.94 MB · 9 downloads

If you use only intel Bluetooth need use BlueToolFixup.kext, IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and IntelBTPatcher.kext 

Here 

https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/IntelBluetoothFirmware/releases/tag/v2.3.0 

NOT USE IntelBluetoothInjector.kext 

And here you will get  BlueToolFixup.kext

https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM/releases/tag/2.6.8 

If you use another PCie Wireless card like Broadcom need map your USB ports to hide/block/exclude Intel BT from AX211 (like im did with my Desktop) 

Just use in this case use only  BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext with Airportitlwm.kext 

it did not work my friend, I must doing something wrong

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 7:52 PM, Antonuccio said:

What's the Kernel version of this release? So I can adjust the min Kernel settings for AirportItlwm.kext, since 14.4 needs a different kext than 14.3.

Edited by cankiulascmnfye

9 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

If I can help you, please send here your EFI zipped (without) your serials if you use for your iCloud ID

If you can, run too Darwin Dumper and zip here

Run this program Darwin Dumper 3.1.1 v 

https://bitbucket.org/blackosx/darwindumper/downloads/ 

Dear Friend Max.1974,

somehow I got ax211 working with T919 but I have not Bluetooth for both... Sorry I fixed intel wifi today and was busy with fixing bluetooth but couldn't. I tried version 2.30 and 2.40 with Sonoma, Ventura and Monterey. I appreciate your help my friend

Edited by maly70
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Hi @maly70 im send my EFI modified SMBIOS to iMacpro1,1 serials and my all configs on PM for you 

Is Clover 5157 working 100% on Desktop 

God bless you!! 

sure, thank you my Friend

• Like 1

Okay!  Finally got the B4 Beta to load.

What was the issue?  Somewhere along the line, I left out AMFIPass.kext.  So, I went with Disabled, no Network or Bluetooth kexts loading, loaded AMFIPass.kext (1.4), and finally got in!

I am going to test the same config only not using Disabled, just to see if it was AMFIPass not being loaded or for my motherboard, Default just wouldn't work...I'll post the results with the same config but using Default instead of Disabled.

Edited by meg2014
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, meg2014 said:

I'll post the results with the same config but using Default instead of Disabled.

I think you'll find Disabled is the optimum setting.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, eSaF said:

I think you'll find Disabled is the optimum setting.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding......you are correct!!   No Default for me......at least not on a Sonoma Beta install.  Afterwards, doesn't seem to matter, but for the install, for me and my system that's the only thing that works.

I'm not using OCLP right now, but if I do, I will set it to Disabled.

Lesson learned

Edited by meg2014
  • Like 2

I don't have any major problems with Sonoma 14.3 on any Hachintosh, 14.4 Beta4 doesn't work at all.

I already had Sonoma 14.3 running with OC 0.9.4. Now I tried again after a long time, now Sonoma 14.3 Final only boots

up to half of the loading bar, then nothing happens anymore.

Well, I haven't tried using -v yet to see any errors.

Now I wanted to set up OC 0.9.9 again and I always get this error message when booting:
Configuration requires vault but no vault provided

What does it mean, what's wrong? The config.plist can be opened with the Propper app without any problems.

Thanks for Euro help, does anyone have an EFI for me for my Hackintosh (see Signature)?

My old OC 0.9.4 boots with Ventura without any problems, everything works.

• Like 1

I fixed everything again.

But only with OC 0.9.4 and without OCLP 1.4.0 patch. With this hack, none of this works with OC 0.9.9 and OCLP 1.4.0 and the IOSkywalker.kext.

I don't know what's going on either. I'm slowly getting old and am working more with my real iMacs.

Everything works without any problems, even with the WLAN (which is not absolutely necessary).

Now on my hacki all 14.4 betas 1-4 everything works fine but without WiFi, otherwise everything also works with BT etc.

I don't have any AMFI things or anything like that in my boot args, nor any RetrictEvent entries, just what was necessary for Ventura.

I'm actually so happy now because everything works except WiFi.

Edited by AlfredoM
  • Like 2

update to 14.4 Beta (23E5211a) went well on my Z97 Hack

2 hours ago, eSaF said:

As the last Beta installed Ok on my Test Disk without any problems, I went straight to my main Drive with this one. :thumbsup_anim:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot2024-02-27at19_20_55.png.5e5102ee37bd838ae10286b1201cd59f.png

You little devil

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1