[Pre-Release] macOS Sonoma 14.4

423 posts in this topic

@maly70 - Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Can I ask what kexts you use for this intel wireless AX210 Card?

Cheers.

PS. I noticed in both your pics B/Tooth is not working (Icon in Menu Bar is crossed out).

Edited by eSaF

There are Pros and Cons to this Card.

The fact you don't need to use OCLP and disable SIP is a Pro

But I need to have all working as in 14.3 so that to me is a Con, so I will pass on this Intel AX210 fix.

dear Mates,

For intel ax210 I am using AirportItlwm version 2.3.0 created on February 1 2024, OCLP version 1.4.0 latest I patched system for Kepler G710(working with 14.3) system works as it should now but need bluetooth patch when available. and I got another system working with Radeon 6750 xt but no Broadcom wifi working.

21 minutes ago, miliuco said:

@eSaF

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/358024-sonoma-wi-fi-solutions-that-do-not-require-disabled-sip-eg-intel-ax210/

@maly70

Since you have Intel AX210, what does the OCLP patch do? There doesn't seem to be anything to patch, right?

Yes I needed to patch my gpu Kepler 

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 6.09.21 PM.png

Edited by maly70
  • Like 3

@eSaF

You are right, Pros and Cons.

I have 2 disks with Sonoma, on one I use Intel AX210 and on the other Fenvi T919 with OCLP root patch. This is how I keep in touch with both methods.

With a trick: the Bluetooth cable that is connected to the motherboard is the one from the Fenvi, the one from the Intel is disconnected, this way in Sonoma I use Intel wifi and Broadcom Bluetooth since the Intel Bluetooth has some issues with sleep.

On Ventura, of course, I keep my dear Fenvi in action.

@maly70

I see, not noticed the GPU in your pics.

Edited by miliuco
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, miliuco said:

@eSaF

You are right, Pros and Cons.

I have 2 disks with Sonoma, on one I use Intel AX210 and on the other Fenvi T919 with OCLP root patch. This is how I keep in touch with both methods.

With a trick: the Bluetooth cable that is connected to the motherboard is the one from the Fenvi, the one from the Intel is disconnected, this way in Sonoma I use Intel wifi and Broadcom Bluetooth since the Intel Bluetooth has some issues with sleep.

On Ventura, of course, I keep my dear Fenvi in action.

@maly70

I see, not noticed the GPU in your pics.

I msg you info for intel Ax210, at least I can help you as you helped me previously

Edited by maly70
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, maly70 said:

just msg me to give you the link for intel Ax210

Thanks for the offer, I will wait and see what change the next Update brings.

If there is no change then I will consider the Intel Ax210 fix or I might even consider grudgingly give Apple some money (that they don't need) and buy a Mac.

I will have to weigh up the cheaper option of the two. :hysterical:

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, eSaF said:

Born and Bred Breddah.

that mek 2 a we deh bout ya then man cho

Edited by galisrule
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Hi Guys, im adopted same method like @miliuco said, using BRCM Bluetooth and blocking with mapping from usbmap (and mapping with Hackintool after) exclude intel BT ports. My Bluetooth is connected native on Mobo (Ax 211) M.2: CNVio2. Works very nice, and im avoid use betas. Good hack for all 

Don't give up @eSaF you will get it...on my Lenovo E470 is very awesome use my AX 210, and to my little old hacks (i3 i5 8th Desktop) im using Fenvi Intel, AX 210. Very good too!!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.37814568d9456f9ab153c73e95c6e63d.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0f0ed4de9647cf742d697d3d37570090.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Don't give up @eSaF you will get it...on my Lenovo E470 is very awesome use my AX 210, and to my little old hacks (i3 i5 8th Desktop) im using Fenvi Intel, AX 210. Very good too!!

Yea Bro but like I said, I need AirDrop, Continuity etc, etc working as Apple intended and not in a haphazard way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Le 04/02/2024 à 17 :18, AlfredoM a dit :

@jm26200Si le WiFi fonctionne pour vous, vous avez probablement une carte WiFi Intel, n’est-ce pas ?

Salut

Je n’ai pas de carte, c’est le wifi natif du CM

Bonjour à tous,

Pour rappel, parce que ce que je vais dire maintenant est la même chose que ce que j’ai dit dans mon message du 31/01

J’ai créé une clé avec l’image mise en ligne par Sir Daniel Maldon sur son forum, tout le monde connaît ce forum donc référez-vous à ce dernier si vous voulez obtenir l’EFI sur lequel j’ai démarré et créé mon test SSD sans rien modifier et arrivé sur le bureau en 14.3 faire le nécessaire pour la mise à jour qui s’est bien passée 14.4.

Par la suite, le kext pour Wifi est arrivé et a installé le Bluetooth et tout fonctionne, j’ai donc modifié l’EFI avec mon SMBIOS et fait une nouvelle installation sur mon SSD de travail

image.thumb.png.5449676cc39feaaad041a17a564bbb61.png

Notez que la seule carte que j’ai ajoutée est la carte graphique

Je dois faire le ménage de printemps bientôt trop de poussière

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.36ed351a2e95a0112abb45cf6e3864fc.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.3104251a3832d15c95689f3cc260eaad.jpeg

PS : pas de traducteur hoppe en langage naturel pas mal et vous pouvez tout comprendre hmmm !!

Vous verrez ici quelques captures d’écran

Images_14.4.zip

Edited by jm26200
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@eSaF 

You write that you need WiFi because of Airdrop.

I've long since gotten used to the fact that Wi-Fi no longer works with Broadcom chips in Sonoma and therefore no airdrop.

That's why I've been using "Localsend" for a long time. It's a wonderful tool and it's available for all platforms,

such as Android, iOS and Windows and of course for macOS.

Here: Localsend

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, eSaF said:

Sim, mano, mas como eu disse, preciso do AirDrop, Continuidade etc., etc. funcionando como a Apple pretendia e não de forma aleatória.

Yes, I understand eSaf, I have used it successfully, and there is the LocaSend app in the Apple Store for desktop and iPhone, it is sensational, and at least I don't miss AirDrop. I dump a lot of photos and documents of my work in court, and I'm very satisfied. Another Hack of ours, which I haven't updated yet for Sonoma, I left with AriDrop on Ventura. i5 Coffee Lake with a GA B360 Gaming 3, with Broadcom Wi-Fi. God Bless you!! 

https://apps.apple.com/br/app/localsend/id1661733229 

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, CloverLeaf said:

Does anybody have Intel AX211 card working with the latest update ?

Hi CloverLeaf, im using only in 14.3, but if you need that information im try install to test, is Ax211 that came with MOBO in M.2 CNVio2? 

Im avoid betas maximum that I can! 😆

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 1

I didn’t read this thread before doing the update and now I have bare minimum icons in top bar and no working wifi.
Not real fussed as can use Ethernet if needed but I’d like to be able to find the latest commits and nightly builds of OCLP if anyone can link please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

I didn’t read this thread before doing the update and now I have bare minimum icons in top bar and no working wifi.
Not real fussed as can use Ethernet if needed but I’d like to be able to find the latest commits and nightly builds of OCLP if anyone can link please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Commits or Nightly Builds, it doesn't matter, Sonoma 14.4 b1 breaks the OCLP patching.

Many posts and OCLP Discord advocates to stay well away from this Beta.

The Link for OCLP Nightly just search with Google, when found click on Source.md/For developers.............you cayuse this link:/GUI (Graphical Based App).

Unfortunately I cannot link it direct as the Devs requested not to place the links on other Sites. Good luck

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Max.1974 said:

Hi CloverLeaf, im using only in 14.3, but if you need that information im try install to test, is Ax211 that came with MOBO in M.2 CNVio2? 

Im avoid betas maximum that I can! 😆

Hey Max! Yes, AX211 is the Wi-Fi that's integraded in the motherboard. It was working just fine up until 14.3. I can use the ethernet, but still want to make it working at some point :) Previous betas were flawless.

• Like 1

Há 18 minutos, CloverLeaf disse:

Ei, Max! Sim, o AX211 é o Wi-Fi integrado à placa-mãe. Estava funcionando muito bem até 14,3. Eu posso usar o ethernet, mas ainda quero fazê-lo funcionar em algum momento:) Os betas anteriores foram impecáveis.

Im will try install for test and im report here!! 😁

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Antonuccio said:

Beta2 🤞 

macOS Sonoma 14.4 ( 23E5191e )

Screenshot 2024-02-06 alle 19.08.41.png

Hi my friend, its possible (or exist) full link to download for test this beta 14.4? Im not find on gibMacos, thanks!

Edited by Max.1974

I'm sure there's on gibmacos I checked a few days ago...maybe you have to change the catalog to developer anyway you can find it even with the Mist app

Edit :

but if you mean tonight's beta you can't find it yet... it will be available tomorrow

Edited by Antonuccio
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1