[Pre-Release] macOS Sonoma 14.4

423 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, meg2014 said:

Can you assist? 

Hi, I don't know how much this will help but I found this EFI Folder here - https://github.com/topics/hackintosh?o=desc&s=updated - There are a few more examples also with your specs or close enough.

You may find what you're looking for among the list kindly published by members.

Good luck.

Hackintosh-13900k-z790-ASUS-MAXIMUS-HERO-main.zip

• Like 3

This time, I took a spare ssd and managed to install macOS Sonoma 14.4 beta3, successfully.

After that installed OCLP 13.0 and it fails to activate the wifi, for this reason I'll wait until the devs solve this issue, until then I'm in Sonoma 13.1.

Thanks

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

This time, I took a spare ssd and managed to install macOS Sonoma 14.4 beta3, successfully.

After that installed OCLP 13.0 and it fails to activate the wifi, for this reason I'll wait until the devs solve this issue, until then I'm in Sonoma 13.1.

Thanks

Bro to solve the WiFi problem on 14.4 b3, you need the Nightly OCLP 1.4.0 Version.

OCLP 1.3.0 version will not work on B3.

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-02-17at23_23_58.png.40827b4872ef4997b0ef25df7f80dcf3.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, meg2014 said:

So, I hate to ask, but I'm stumped.  I need some insight as to what is wrong with my config.plist and after trying numerous installs of B2 and B3, I'm desparate.  I have been unable to get B2 or B3 up on my Z790.  I would like to see your config.plist.  I don't need your EFI, just the config.plist (minus the serial number of course).  Also, what SMBIOS are you using?  iMacPro or MacPro, or iMac 20,1?

Can you assist? 

I have an Aorus Gigabyte Elite AX 211 Z790 with Clover and working 100% 

Sonoma beta 14.4.png

image.thumb.png.913f0419e62e35893c300fdda4389b9d.png

Im using Instant 6Ghz Overclock !! 

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, MorenoAv said:

Thanks

Then I'm probably not the only one where WiFi still doesn't work on my iMac late 2013 despite the new OCLP 1.4.

3 hours ago, eSaF said:

Bro to solve the WiFi problem on 14.4 b3, you need the Nightly OCLP 1.4.0 Version.

OCLP 1.3.0 version will not work on B3.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot2024-02-17at23_23_58.png.40827b4872ef4997b0ef25df7f80dcf3.png

I think that @MorenoAV is already using OCLP 1.4.0, like me, and the WiFi still doesn't work.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AlfredoM said:

Then I'm probably not the only one where WiFi still doesn't work on my iMac late 2013 despite the new OCLP 1.4.

If you're talking about OCLP and the lack of WiFi on a real Mac machine, you need to head over to 'MacRumors'.

They will possibly have all the answers for you. I don't know but for starters, I would use OCLP 1.4.0 to build the installer to be used on a Mac.

Since this is a Thread dedicated to Hack Machines, I don't think you'll find much helpful solutions.

Whereas, you'll find all like minded members over on the aforementioned site.

Good luck man. All in all, hope you find a solution, I know the feeling Bro, it's like an annoying itch you can't reach. :wallbash:

• Thanks 1

https://github.com/dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher/actions/runs/7888194635

No Need to compile 

(OpenCore-Patcher.app (GUI) 

Of course with the new IOSkywalkFamily.kext

https://github.com/dortania/OpenCore-Legacy-Patcher/blob/main/payloads/Kexts/Wifi/IOSkywalkFamily-v1.1.0.zip

Edited by Antonuccio
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I've been working on my hacki for a long time now (see signature).
OCLP 1.4.0 doesn't work here, does it?
Here at hacki I only had OpenCore 0.9.4, for example.
How do you go about reviving the WiFi on the Sonoma Beta3?
thanks for your help

By the way, WLAN is finally running on the iMac late 2013 after I inserted the new IO80211FamilyLegacy.kext with 11.1 MB into the kex folder.

to time runs OC 0.9.4 on my Hacki

Edited by AlfredoM
  • Like 3

On 2/18/2024 at 8:01 PM, MorenoAv said:

Yep it was necessary OCLP 14.0 Nightly, my wifi is alive and kicking...

Thank all you that helped, you're amazing...

+1

• Like 3

Hey guys,

Just a small update on my BT issue. Looks like BT400 is not working with Sonoma (probabil not supported since Monterey), and adding BrcmFixup only helps with the audio part, not the mic, but BT500 IS working, including the mic. You still need the kexts though. But at least now it's working.

So, in case anyone is wondering if there's a solution to this, yeah, the easiest one would be upgrading the dongle to an Asus BT500.

Edited by arsradu
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1