[pre-release] macOS Ventura

3,556 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

--OPENCORE FOLDERS--

--OPENCORE DESKTOP--

-Desktop LGA77x Download HERE (Read instructions for Legacy HERE)

-Desktop SandyBridge Download HERE

-Desktop IvyBridge Download HERE

-Desktop Haswell and Broadwell Download HERE

-Desktop SkyLake Download HERE

-Desktop KabyLake Download HERE

-Desktop CoffeeLake Download HERE

-Desktop CometLake Download HERE

-Desktop RocketLake Download HERE

-Desktop AlderLake Download HERE

-Desktop HEDT SandyBridge-E and IvyBridge-E Download HERE (x79 Chipset)

-Desktop HEDT Haswell-E Download HERE (x99 Chipset)

-Desktop HEDT Broadwell-E Download HERE (x99 Chipset)

-Desktop HEDT Skylake-XW and CascadeLake-XW Download HERE (x299 Chipset

-Desktop HEDT Intel Chipset C422 Download HERE

-Desktop AMD Bulldozer, Jaguar, Ryzen and Threadripper Download HERE

AMD users need check some new things, check screenshot below

0IONHgO.png

--OPENCORE NOTEBOOK--

-NoteBook SandyBridge Download HERE

-NoteBook IvyBridge Download HERE

-NoteBook Haswell Download HERE

-NoteBook Broadwell Download HERE

-NoteBook SkyLake Download HERE

-NoteBook KabyLake Download HERE

-NoteBook CoffeeLake and WhiskeyLake Download HERE

-NoteBook CoffeeLake Plus and CometLake Download HERE

-NoteBook IceLake Download HERE

-NoteBook TigerLake Download HERE

-Use USB2 port for easy installation with no remap USB

-IGPU users can use -igfxvesa for easy installation

-Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files

-Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead

-Reset NVRAM one time

Original topic 

https://www.olarila.com/topic/5676-hackintosh-efi-folders-for-all-chipsets-clover-and-opencore/

Credits: Clover Team, OpenCore Team, AMD Team, Mieze and many others!

On second stage on of installation I get into reboot loop . I used the coffee lake EFI and added -igfxvesa

15 hours ago, Zuja4701 said:

Hello Everybody,

I have successfully installed MacOS Ventura with latest OC-0.8.2 and kexts. However, I can only boot with cpus=1 (it was kernel panic without this boot flag). How can I get all cores working? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

My specs are a DELL Precision Tower 7910:
- CPU: Dual Intel Xeon E5-2699V4 
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX5700XT
- RAM: 256GB ECC Samsung DDR4 2133Mhz
- Motherboard: Dell X99
- Wifi: Broadcom BCM4366

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 11.52.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 9.42.45 AM.png

EFI.zip 2.32 MB · 6 downloads

I did a lot of research and change many parameter in config, but I am still not boot without cpus=1. Please give me your advice. Thank you!

9 hours ago, eSaF said:

Good call!!!! - I will also have a look at that on a test install.

My demeanour has gone from despair to delight, so far I have install all my software on Ventura and so far (touch wood) no glitches to speak of. All of Apple Services are functioning as normal just as before. Hope I'm wrong but could this version be our last hurrah?

Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 09.56.36.png

How did you make the clock reappear in the menu bar? This is driving my OCD nuts lol.

1 hour ago, rubenpp said:

On second stage on of installation I get into reboot loop . I used the coffee lake EFI and added -igfxvesa

Boot with -v (verbose mode) to see what's happening

• Like 1

I have formatted the Ventura Partition for the time being. iGPU intel 4600 and dGPU drivers for Nvdia GT710 and GT730 are not working properly. I think we got to wait and see what happens. for the time being I am sticking to Monterey bigSur and Catalina 

6 minutes ago, Cyberdevs said:

@STLVNUB

FakeSMC is present inside kexts/Other/11 folder which clover uses to boot if you remove it then macOS won't boot.

Thanks I Just Found That

Hello Mates,

I installed Ventura b 1 a Gigabyte z490 Pro, gpu 10400, then installed same os into Gigabyte z590 Vision G and Gigabyte Z590 Elite AX with Nvidia 710 all works fine except vision G and Elite Ax no full acceleration(because of Nvidia card). all with OC 79

Edited by maly70
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, PropoFlexWX4 said:

How did you make the clock reappear in the menu bar? This is driving my OCD nuts lol.

Sorry only just noticed your post (see attached).

Spoiler

1922464630_ScreenShot2022-06-12at20_00_42.thumb.png.74930de15982c290a740caf7e3ad79f0.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Allan said:

Boot with -v (verbose mode) to see what's happening

@AllanYes, thank you  - I have verbose mode enabled , however its too fast and I can't pause the screen to capture or see that last lines before it reboots.

Would a debug release of OC 8.2 help ?

Edited by rubenpp
added @Allan

41 minutes ago, STLVNUB said:

Can SomeBody Check My EFI

I Appear To Be Able To Boot WITHOUT FakeSMC OR VirtualSMC 😬

https://www.dropbox.com/s/btpn04gweotk0zs/EFI-Clover.zip?dl=0

Use Big Sur DOESN"T Boot M/V

Are you sure it's not pulling it from else where on the drive i.e another EFI Folder on another drive maybe, that should not be possible.

3 minutes ago, rubenpp said:

Yes, thank you  - I have verbose mode enabled , however its too fast and I can't pause the screen to capture or see that last lines before it reboots.

Would a debug release of OC 8.2 help ?

Something others maybe forgetting to do, whenever you make a change to your EFI files after a fail, before you try another change, clean the NvRAM otherwise it will retain the old setting causing a fail again.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, eSaF said:

Are you sure it's not pulling it from else where on the drive i.e another EFI Folder on another drive maybe, that should not be possible.

Something others maybe forgetting to do, whenever you make a change to your EFI files after a fail, before you try another change, clean the NvRAM otherwise it will retain the old setting causing a fail again.

Thanks @eSaF I did also reset the NVRAM as MaLd0n  suggested . But no luck 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, eSaF said:

It Was In Kexts/11 must have done some drag and drops to the wrong folder,

ONE COULD ONLY HOPE IT WAS TRUE

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, eSaF said:

Have you tried the tip on page 24 offered up by @Cyberdevs ? Worked for me with a clean install.

@eSaF I did those as well. I took a video and took a screenshot of the failure before it executed a reboot and unmounted the all the disk .  This was a far as I got.image.thumb.png.64460532c8ac459317906ea277134aed.png

I solved my unknown processor, and now my hack is an IMac 27'' from 2020...

but now I have this msg in my OpenCore at boot. - OC: setting 401FDA02-30C7-4A6A-4BCCA8830102:boot-path = PciRoot (0x0) / Pic (0x17, 0x0) /Sata(0x1,0xFFFF,0x0) /HD(1,GPT, E23C0A56-4636-4E4D-9E63-AFE5FB37E781,0x28,0x64000) /EFI\OC\OpenCore.efi - Invalid Parameter.

How do i solve this?

Propertree doesn't work in Ventura, and anyone knows how to bypass the gatekeeper?

Thank you

Captura de ecrã 2022-06-12, às 22.21.58.png

Edited by MorenoAv

26 minutes ago, rubenpp said:

Thank you !  Here it is

Ok I 've taken a look at your EFI Folder and quite frankly you have a lot of files there that I don't think you really need but as I am not familiar with Asus or your setup, I did not remove any I just updated OC and all the kexts. You have both USBPorts.kext and USBInjectAll.kext and both of them were disabled. You cannot have both, you only need one, if you've mapped your USB ports then use that one but if you have not then use USBInjectAll.kext. I went ahead and enabled the USBPorts.kext for you, hope it was the correct decision. Try the revised EFI Folder attached on a test USB Drive and see if you can make any progress. Good luck.

EFI.zip

• Like 4

@MorenoAv

Gatekeeper:

sudo spctl --master-disable

OC warning: if you have any custom entry in Misc >> Entries, disable or remove it. If not, let us see your config.plist. 

Edited by Cyberdevs
Post edited to avoid confusion.
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, 5T33Z0 said:

Does someone else use ECEnabler.kext on his Laptop ? I think it's broken in Ventura. I get errors related to the battery (Method GBST or something).

I am now using it with OpenCore + Ventura as i can't use my DSDT with OpenCore.

No issues that i can see.

1 hour ago, eSaF said:

Ok I 've taken a look at your EFI Folder and quite frankly you have a lot of files there that I don't think you really need but as I am not familiar with Asus or your setup, I did not remove any I just updated OC and all the kexts. You have both USBPorts.kext and USBInjectAll.kext and both of them were disabled. You cannot have both, you only need one, if you've mapped your USB ports then use that one but if you have not then use USBInjectAll.kext. I went ahead and enabled the USBPorts.kext for you, hope it was the correct decision. Try the revised EFI Folder attached on a test USB Drive and see if you can make any progress. Good luck.

EFI.zip 8.39 MB · 6 downloads

@eSaF  Many thanks for your help , unfortunately I still got same results.