Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 19.29.50.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, PoMpIs said:

@asdesoso  

First try with the Lenovo T430..

It didn't go well, it just stood there

PjfPXKo.png

I could install on my HP 2570P, but at last reboot gives me a general panic, with a lot of dependencies, but boots the installer well and installed without any problems with Clover.

9 minutes ago, $tealth said:

I am stuck on 14 min for last 2 hours .... on Haswell i4570 chipset 

It could be related to USB or SATA port, try changing it, to see what happens.

17 minutes ago, ANONIMNIQ said:

Thank you, it worked for me, but I'm stuck on the last phase when I tried to choose country from the list, my mouse don't work. Any help how to fix this?

It could be related to USBPorts.kext or XHCILimit, try to change it.

Here's my attempt. Dell Latitude 7490 - details in signature. Everything went smooth with the installation. OC 0.7.8. WEG updated + boot flag -lilubetaall + AvoidRuntimeDefrag=False.

Graphics -

Sound -  (HDMI audio working)

Wifi/BT - (BCM94360NG)

Ethernet -

USB3 -

Touchpad/Trackpad/Gestures -

Camera -

Brightness/Volume buttons -

Sensors - x (only ssd/hdd temp)

Sleep/Wake - ? - As I load the OS from a crappy retired external WD Black 500GB HDD 2.5" I cannot say if it's working or not. System went to sleep and wake to black screen. I don't have spare nvme ssd to try booting from internal drive.

Thunderbolt - not tested

I got couple of system freezes, surely needs tweaks and proper OC config but so far so good. System looks nice and I will update to Ventura as my daily driver (currently Monterey 12.4) when a stable version is released. 

PS - Still don't have luck with my other system - HP ProDesk 400 G5 Mini (details in signature). Always stuck on "AppleKeyStoreTest" no matter what I try. Any help is appreciated.Currently working perfectly under Monterey 12.4.

Ventura Test.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cyberdevs said:

Yes i didn't touch your config at all :D

I just wanted to see if it works and it did :D

So, this is interesting! Maybe the Devs can take a look. You installed Ventura in a Skylake rig with a modified z390 DMAR. Strange!

Edited by Stefanalmare
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, asdesoso said:

It could be related to USBPorts.kext or XHCILimit, try to change it.

Thank you! When I plug my keyboard to USB 2.0 It actually works, only USB 3.0 won't work. Now my installation is complete. I don't have internet, but I guess I need to put some kext for my system. And no graphic acceleration for my HD 4400 but that's what it is for now, hope for some fix in the future!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Stefanalmare said:

So, this is interesting! Maybe the Devs can take a look. You installed Ventura in a Skylake rig with a modified z390 DRAM. Strange!

Yeah it is strange, I wish I would have tested my own Z690 EFI (I didn't think it would work of course so I didn't bother) it would have saved me a day of trying different combinations of settings lol.

1 hour ago, The Tech said:

@PMheart With the latest WEG, the Spoofing SKL to KBL works and acceleration is available. However, the KBL kexts isn't showing loaded in System Report>Software>Extensions. On Desktop, it simply hangs. Checked using SkylakeInjector kext too. The situation is same, regardless of Ventura. Should you need any information further, let me know.

Thanks

IT labtop or desktop?