[pre-release] macOS Mojave

2,429 posts in this topic

1316093574_2018-06-061_16_13.thumb.png.f008cdcd0eafe179280f19a94a0af524.png

all right. HD 3000, now, get black screen after pass verbose screen.

i tested all graphic files of High Sierra in 10.14.

My Sandy Bridge laptop issue in 10.14

1. CPUPM

2. HD 3000 Accelerator

except list above, all is good.

if someone find some solution, it's best. or give up 10.14 in sandy brigde laptop.

i think users of 1st generation laptop have been experienced since long time ago.

hope they find some solution. i will return High Sierra on 4230s.

thanks.

Edited by Sherlocks
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Andres ZeroCross said:
Working great with Layout id for ALC236 = 15,,

But with AppleALC.kext, layoutid=15 is no internal mic. At High sierra i used LayouID = 13 and Internal Mic is good.

So i download AppleALC Master from Github and modif it, delete all data for LayouID 15 and change data of layoutID 13 to LayoutID 15 then recompile AppleALC.kext

Now Audio and Mic is working great again

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 07.37.43.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 07.39.55.png

Hi

What do you mean by "change data of layoutID 13 to LayoutID 15 "? Please. 

46 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi

What do you mean by "change data of layoutID 13 to LayoutID 15 "? Please. 

If you know how to compile and custom AppleALC.kext from github then you will know what i meant :D:D

Edited by Andres ZeroCross
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

If you know how to compile and custom AppleALC.kext from github then you will know what i meant :D:D

Thanks for your funny answer :)

Effectively, I know how to compile AppleALC. So far, I use layout-id=1 in config.plist (not available in Mojave). When you tell "change data of layoutID 13 to LayoutID 15 ", you talk about config.plist or else? 

Sorry for my bad english

57 minutes ago, nmano said:

Comment 5960XPatch 10.14 by mano

Find        88818400 000040

MatchOS  10.14

Name         IOPCIFamily

Replace       88818400 000080

This for testing

Or you can ask you for an example config.plist for the system on the x99 chipset with the new patches.

6 hours ago, prcmelo said:

MorenoAV...

Can you tell me how did you get HD 4600 to work? Thanks!

Hi prcmelo,

to tell you the truth I didn't do anything I used the settings from 10.13.6 and it works...

17 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

Thanks for your funny answer :)

Effectively, I know how to compile AppleALC. So far, I use layout-id=1 in config.plist (not available in Mojave). When you tell "change data of layoutID 13 to LayoutID 15 ", you talk about config.plist or else? 

Sorry for my bad english

the zlib

11 hours ago, PMheart said:

Hi. I am an idiot! I made a wrong patch for KernelLapic yesterday. I've fixed it here. Wish it would work. :)

@PMheart

Thanks , with your patched clover I am able to get it working.

Everything trackpad, battery, wifi are working except for the graphics acceleration.

@ all, I know its an older card but may be something is possible as rest all works fine as was with high Sierra.

may be some tweaking will fix that

Specs in signature.

Any 

Macq

• Like 1

Tried different FakeID's for gpu. Still end up on a black screen. In kexts/other I have applealc, appleps2smarttouchpad, fakesmc, lilu, usbinjectall, voodootscsync. Boots normally with an invalid gpu ig-platform-id.

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 1.23.15 AM.png

config.plist

Edited by JHeartyP

Hi guys,

Anyone make the all 892 work? and ethernet rtl 8111 to work, I have only wifi and bluetooth... 

Anyone experiencing safari freezes in video?

32 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

Hi guys,

Anyone make the all 892 work? and ethernet rtl 8111 to work, I have only wifi and bluetooth... 

Anyone experiencing safari freezes in video?

I'm using lilu.kext, applealc.kext, proper layout id 11 and  -lilubetaall in boot args.

config.plist

audiokexts.zip

Edited by piorek99

On 6/5/2018 at 7:33 AM, ammoune78 said:

Yes we still need to wait for a patch, but it will be from DBounce.efi, if cecekpawon have a time for it, otherwise we can stay at HS emoji3.png

To patch Ozmosis use DBounce.
To patch kernel use KernextPatcher.
To grab newer ROM date / version including FirmwareFeatures(Mask) from FirmwareUpdate.pkg use yod-NakedAppleFirmwareUpdatePkg.php

Goodluck Ozmosis megatroopers!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well, first results on HP Probook G5 i5 8250U - with clover64.efi here, installation at least started, rebooted and going on:) Will report later about the results.

UPDATE 1: still waiting something on a black screen after 2nd reboot

UPDATE 2: finally installed, but can boot only in safe mode. More to come when I'll have some time to check the things

UPDATE 3: up and running now, -lilubetaall helps to boot normally

Screenshot 2018-06-06 at 05.50.22.png

Edited by sosh3

2 hours ago, MorenoAv said:

Hi prcmelo,

to tell you the truth I didn't do anything I used the settings from 10.13.6 and it works...

Hi MorenoAV!

Thank you for answer me! 

Would you mind to share with me your patches and config file from Clover so I can test here? 

Thank you!!!!

3 hours ago, JHeartyP said:

Tried different FakeID's for gpu. Still end up on a black screen. In kexts/other I have applealc, appleps2smarttouchpad, fakesmc, lilu, usbinjectall, voodootscsync. Boots normally with an invalid gpu ig-platform-id.

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 1.23.15 AM.png

config.plist

So I tried 4 different kbl ig-platform-ids and 7 different kbl fakegpuid's and still didn't get past that problem. I think it successfully booted but failed to load the frame buffer. Anyway, it's still a beta. I managed to get acceleration working with my kbl HD 620 using fakepciid and fakepciid intel hd graphics kexts with skl fakeid/intelgfx 0x19168086 and ig-platform-id of 0x19160000. Would somebody with a KBL notebook and an hd 620 be nice enough to tell me what ig-platform-id and fakeid/intelgfx they used? :) Anyway I'm happy so far. :) Everything seems to be working just fine, including audio (haven't tried hdmi yet).

Edited by JHeartyP