[pre-release] macOS Mojave

2,429 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, piorek99 said:

How to run 10xx Nvidia GPU? Just tried https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update and doesn't work :(

Who came up with the idea that there would be a Web Driver for 10.14? 

There is no Web Driver for 10.14 yet.. I am actually trying to convince Nvidia to release one as soon as possible ... 

Use patched Web Driver xxx.35.106 for 10.13.5 in the meanwhile... strong limitations but likely better than nothing.. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, antoniooninato said:

me and my wife we are cat lovers, what I was trying to say is that most likely you will get a restart, sometimes that happens but is due what I already explain, I'm not by any way accusing you of being a quitter, lol, I'm a very respectful man, please understand my English is not 100% perfect, I hope you succeed, any way looking forward to hear about your results, yes unfortunately we all have to work haha but that is where we get our money and without money we can't buy our precious computer parts, cheers

exactly, well said

no disrespect seen, and that was my Baby MainCoon he is now 18 lbs and getting very old ;(  he is almost 15 years old.

I appreicate the help from everyone who is willing to extend their time to help me correct my crazy ideas!!!

HBP

22 minutes ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

Who came up with the idea that there would be a Web Driver for 10.14? 

There is no Web Driver for 10.14 yet.. I am actually trying to convince Nvidia to release one as soon as possible ... 

Use patched Web Driver xxx.35.106 for 10.13.5 in the meanwhile... strong limitations but likely better than nothing.. 

I posted that link, but I never claimed their was a web driver for 10.14 - Nvidia-update will allow you to force the current latest version to install, which will at least get you out of the poor resolutions. 

I DID IT !! EVERYTHING WORKING FINE !! NOW EDITING MY FULL GUIDE FOR YOUTUBE !! ALL POSSIBLE Cuz Of you guys seeing you guys try even after many errors kept me going CHEERS!!

I hope I can share my youtube link to u guys I hope this website  doesn't ban anyone for sharing links(<Cough>T**ym*cx86 </Cough> ) see that's going on in my brain right now I need to get some sleep See u guys tomorrow if this post doesn't Ban me Off .. (COUGHHHHHH)

Screenshot 2018-06-05 at 12.29.47 PM.png

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PcSolutions12 said:

I DID IT !! EVERYTHING WORKING FINE !! NOW EDITING MY FULL GUIDE FOR YOUTUBE !! ALL POSSIBLE Cuz Of you guys seeing you guys try even after many errors kept me going CHEERS!!

I hope I can share my youtube link to u guys I hope this website  doesn't ban anyone for sharing links(<Cough>T**ym*cx86 </Cough> ) see that's going on in my brain right now I need to get some sleep See u guys tomorrow if this post doesn't Ban me Off .. (COUGHHHHHH)

Looking forward to watching your Guide

31 minutes ago, PcSolutions12 said:

another guide is welcome that makes 2 so far when your done

7 hours ago, macq said:

Guys  Hi,

mine is very old hardware and I attempted Mojave install only to get the following as if the clover is not working at all, a lapic error!!!!!!

boot.thumb.jpg.6eb7eb2445f20a7ae609e7577e494e3a.jpg

Used both 11.1 and 13.1 smbios to initiate boot, but always the same. Except for the smbios all the rest of config, plist is as before and it boots fine with High Sierra. 

Am on clover 4515 , tried both to external disk via high sierra and with installer usb made with boot buddy.

Will it go any further or is it the end of this hardware with Mojave.

Any suggestions to try.

Thanks

Macq

Hi. I am an idiot! I made a wrong patch for KernelLapic yesterday. I've fixed it here. Wish it would work. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Hi guys, I installed Mojave but I have problems botting it with SSDT - IGPU.aml from the lenovo z50-70 patch... Every time I boot the system the fan starts to spin faster and faster and after some minutes the system auto-shutdown.. Don't know how to fix it 

1 hour ago, HBP said:

Looking forward to watching your Guide

You did not yet installed it? You should use clover for install, then use Ozmosis, but I really don't know what the main problem, is that iMac14,2 don't work? If so, this is what I told you in that request topic, change your SMBios date with the latest from OzmosisConfigurator or cloverconfigurator!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ammoune78 said:

You did not yet installed it? You should use clover for install, then use Ozmosis, but I really don't know what the main problem, is that iMac14,2 don't work? If so, this is what I told you in that request topic, change your SMBios date with the latest from OzmosisConfigurator or cloverconfigurator!

I completely forgot about the SMBIOS Date. I am at work right now so can't try/do that for another 3+ hours.

HBP

• Like 1

My Kaby Lake (Intel HD 620) system boots to a black screen with minstolensizepatch enabled. The screen blinks and goes black. Boots normally with a fake gpu id however. :/

Edited by JHeartyP

3 hours ago, Diazz72 said:

Anyone else has this issue?

3 hours ago, KGP-iMacPro said:

Confirmed ... does not work in Germany either.. 

I've managed to fix it...just sign out from AppStore reset AppStore and re-sign in.
129342470_Screenshot2018-06-06at00_17_28.thumb.png.57ebb3ba7dfd77b0f6e56d0fc8bf3c94.png

7 minutes ago, Diazz72 said:

I've managed to fix it...just sign out from AppStore reset AppStore and re-sign in.
129342470_Screenshot2018-06-06at00_17_28.thumb.png.57ebb3ba7dfd77b0f6e56d0fc8bf3c94.png

Cool! works for me too.. thanks, man! 

1198933138_Screenshot2018-06-06at00_29_53.thumb.png.fc47ea27aa17f31b9ad480bfcc38da02.png

Edited by KGP-iMacPro

Everything is working here except my Intel HD Graphics 4600, I can't get 2560x1440, (my old Radeon 6870 is about to die, freezing colors on Windows and Mac), I'll be waiting for a Lilu Plugin update, and thinking to buy a Sapphire RX 560 4GB, anyone has it working on Mojave?