2,429 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Pavo said:

Perfect Safari extension to get rid of the ads on IM

XdIzJLn.png

better to just ad block through the hosts file in macos it uses less ram haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, daliansky said:

Replace 10.13.6 the AppleHDA, clover in args add -lilubetaall, sound card can restore work

This is a very bad idea, using a kext from an older version. Have already figured out to use a new layout-id instead with -lilubetaall

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pavo said:

This is a very bad idea, using a kext from an older version. Have already figured out to use a new layout-id instead with -lilubetaall

that is right..just chang layout id .thats all

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wern apfel said:

If you do not have audio in Mojave, you probably use a layout that no longer exist. Since the layouts are hard-coded, you must use one of the remaining layouts see screenshot.

layouts_Mojave.png

great info. resolved my audio. :)

thanks

• Like 1

Working great with Layout id for ALC236 = 15,,

But with AppleALC.kext, layoutid=15 is no internal mic. At High sierra i used LayouID = 13 and Internal Mic is good.

So i download AppleALC Master from Github and modif it, delete all data for LayouID 15 and change data of layoutID 13 to LayoutID 15 then recompile AppleALC.kext

Now Audio and Mic is working great again

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 07.37.43.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 07.39.55.png

Edited by Andres ZeroCross
Internal Mic testing image
  • Like 4

and voilá ... finally installed macOs Mojave, at this point bluetooth, wifi, ethernet all works ... except sound... but tomorrow is another day...

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-06, às 01.56.34.png

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

great info. resolved my audio. :)

thanks

So, ur laptop with SandyBridge finally runs 10.14, how about Intel HD3000 graphics.. or with another mach? 

So, ur laptop with SandyBridge finally runs 10.14, how about Intel HD3000 graphics.. or with another mach? 

not yet. now, i'm try to find basic issue in mojave on skylake laptop. after finish, i will test sandy laptop with hd 3000

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

and voilá ... finally installed macOs Mojave, at this point bluetooth, wifi, ethernet all works ... except sound... but tomorrow is another day...

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-06, às 01.56.34.png

MorenoAV...

Can you tell me how did you get HD 4600 to work? Thanks!

34 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

i will test sandy laptop with hd 3000

AFAIK it's probably that macOS 10.14 will not run on HD 3000. 'Cause it doesn't support Metal. :bye:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Still couldn't find a working audio layout-id to replace the layout-id 12 for the IDT92HD93. BTW, I have the layout-id specified in the DSDT.aml of the HDEF device, do I need to change that in order to change the layout-id for the AppleALC? Thanks

6 minutes ago, Trung_Nguyen said:

Still couldn't find a working audio layout-id to replace the layout-id 12 for the IDT92HD93. BTW, I have the layout-id specified in the DSDT.aml of the HDEF device, do I need to change that in order to change the layout-id for the AppleALC? Thanks

Yes, where ever you are setting your HDEF layout-id is where you need to change it.

17 minutes ago, Allan said:

AFAIK it's probably that macOS 10.14 will not run on HD 3000. 'Cause it doesn't support Metal. :bye:

My Nvidia Fermi graphics is also not metal capable, but NVDAGF100.kext is still there (on SLE).

2nd gen IntelHD however, I think has been dropped because Apple removed AppleIntelSNBFramwbuffer.kext.. 

3 minutes ago, abdouoi said:

I’m stuck. Can someone help me please?8B305479-8BAA-4A7B-8CAF-9EAD6C3A5B28.thumb.png.0ac669158259ca8118b33847db22f8f9.png?

Download latest clover build and from the second page here PMHeart CLOVERX64.efi, put it in the CLOVER folder, and put it also in BOOT folder but you have to rename it to BOOTX64.efi, download apfs.10.14 from that page also, and you're done ^_^ !

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Allan said:

yes. i will try to test snbframebuffer files of 10.13. 

967897609_2018-06-0611_12_00.png.9599496b072a5d3ec54ffd237a41a440.png

okay. everything are working like high sierra.

i will check another part and sandy laptop.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Trung_Nguyen said:

BTW, How did you get the audio layout-id, I couldn't find any other working one.

Thanks. 

Use VoodooHDA and you'll be just fine :D

21 minutes ago, ammoune78 said:

Download latest clover build and from the second page here PMHeart CLOVERX64.efi, put it in the CLOVER folder, and put it also in BOOT folder but you have to rename it to BOOTX64.efi, download apfs.10.14 from that page also, and you're done ^_^ !

I was already using the new binaries of clover. The only thing I didn’t do was to use the new apfs.efi. I’m gonna give it a try. Thanks

7 minutes ago, abdouoi said:

I was already using the new binaries of clover. The only thing I didn’t do was to use the new apfs.efi. I’m gonna give it a try. Thanks

From the screenshot you've just posted, it appear that it is not APFS related problem, because if no APFS.efi no drive or partition will be detected on the Clover boot menu!