[pre-release] macOS Mojave

2,429 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

But before i tried to patch "89 6D C0 76 46 48" to "89 6D C0 EB 46 48" and the result "Failed to load Framebuffer" (i set 0x591B0000). Need check again

You need to remove the old patch.

Try to inject a fake ig-platform-id with the new DVMT patch to boot the installer.

2 minutes ago, Austere.J said:

You need to remove the old patch.

Try to inject a fake ig-platform-id with the new DVMT patch to boot the installer.

I already remove the old patch,, before i use AppleIntelDVMTFixup.kext. So there is no manual patch to KBLFramebuffer.
I already delete IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and AppleIntelDVMTFixup.kext, just use your patch that related to KBLFramebuffer. But it still kernel panic about KBLFramebuffer. Did you have KabyLake Notebook?

2 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

I already remove the old patch,, before i use AppleIntelDVMTFixup.kext. So there is no manual patch to KBLFramebuffer.
I already delete IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and AppleIntelDVMTFixup.kext, just use your patch that related to KBLFramebuffer. But it still kernel panic about KBLFramebuffer. Did you have KabyLake Notebook?

I have a Broadwell notebook with HD5500, but I haven't tried to install 10.14 yet.

The new patch should be working. Could you please attach a screen shot of the kernel panic?

try to manual patch, install patched kext, rebuild cache and  reboot

if ok, reinstall original kext, enable patch on config and reboot again

5 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Here is..

IMG_F4B922BB24B1-1.jpeg

1 minute ago, gengik84 said:

try to manual patch, install patched kext, rebuild cache and  reboot

if ok, reinstall original kext, enable patch on config and reboot again

I already tried it too :D

It will show the log about "Kextstall : GFX0" and Failed to load framebuffer" and never can reach the desktop screen :D

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Ok wait, it's booting right now. I change the binary to the kext with Hex Fiend. And reinstall the kext with Kext Utility, i get QE/CI Right now :D

Good! :)

now use kext to patch?

I had the same problem a few times.
only after reinstalling the original kext the clover patches worked

6 hours ago, ITzTravelInTime said:

the gtx 650 is not a so old card, I mean geforce 8XXX, 9XXX and 2XX series, the really old ones, the fermi and the Kepler cards are metal capable, so they are still supported, and I am using a gtx 650 to run Mojave too, so I know that the gtx 650 works

and also older intel and and cards are not supported yet

Hi Bro!

I have this Nvidia gtx 650 1gb gDDR 5. will it Work ?

11 hours ago, ammoune78 said:

Are you forgetting the patched acpi of your board? You don’t need to put something in the acpi folder of clover, as everything is patched on the firmware emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using strait Ozmosis Bios that you helped me with. no kexts, no SSDT's except for Wifi.  it eventually loaded and I got through sage one of the installer, it restarted and I had to head to work so now I assume I have it installing stage 2 from the drive I told it to install on.

Hi

I finally install macOS 10.14 on second hard drive. :thumbsup_anim:  No sound!!!!

But I can't mounted EFI Partition from Mojave using Terminal. Any ideas, please

Capture d’écran 2018-06-05 à 16.25.29.png

1 minute ago, Matgen84 said:

Hi

I finally install macOS 10.14 on second hard drive. :thumbsup_anim:  No sound!!!!

But I can't mounted EFI Partition from Mojave using Terminal. Any ideas, please

Capture d’écran 2018-06-05 à 16.25.29.png

gotta use sudo now

• Like 1

After a very long wait, this is what I get from Ozmosis. Stage one installed fine, Stage 2 can't authenticate my system as an iMac14,2.

54990613619__0C30CBDB-61FB-4B8E-91ED-717A00B3D283.thumb.JPG.db35f3a3000c9fcfaa64cd422af9104a.JPG

HBP

1 hour ago, Veilles said:

Are there any drivers for GTX 1080 ? I've got 1080p monitor but after update macOS to 10.14 there is very low resolution. 

Screenshot 2018-06-05 at 16.42.31.png

Screenshot 2018-06-05 at 16.48.14.png

Use this: https://github.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update

Heads up though, there is considerable lag on Mojave using the latest nVidia drivers. Might be some time before we get good drivers.