OS X El Capitan DP's builds!

924 posts in this topic

Auto-Submission of Diagnostic and Usage Data

By default, OS X El Capitan Developer Beta builds automatically send anonymous diagnostic and usage data back to Apple. This includes information about crashes, freezes, kernel panics, and information about how you use Apple and third-party software, hardware, and services. This information is used to help Apple improve the quality and performance of its products and services. You can stop autosubmission of diagnostics and usage data in the Privacy tab in the Security & Privacy pane in System Preferences.

Legal Notices

The prerelease software identified above is Apple Confidential Information and your use of such software is subject to your Apple Developer Agreement and Apple Developer Program License Agreement. Distributing such prerelease software to anyone other than another Apple Developer who is working for the same entity as you is considered a violation of your agreement with Apple and is damaging to both Apple and those who develop for the Apple platform. We sincerely appreciate your efforts to keep this prerelease software Confidential. You agree that you will not export or reexport any of the software or Confidential Information received from Apple (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries (currently, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria) without first obtaining proper authorization from the U.S. Government; or (b ) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List or any other restricted party lists. You also agree that you will not use said software for any purposes where prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, chemical, or biological weapons.

anyway is anonymous

Agreed and if your good you will match your SMC version, do all the apple device renames etc and not use stupid kexts and run vanilla then its even harder to tell specially just from a report.

Umm...err... FakeSMC :-)

• Like 5

hello

what a tragedy .. all ppl are only guessing.. just wait to see .. i'm not a magician .. no crystal ball

so .. in past same problems .. and are solved .. one of them are the fakesmc.. will be others.. someone u like hackintosh and with the help of the community go solve future problems..

like in lion .. no one get to boot that one .. someone develop new chameleon and new efi loaders .. just a week .. and we are booting lion..

so .. just not guess..

good hack 

• Like 8

I agree with Micky, we last time hackintosh has been the best advertising for Apple,

she knows it and that's why the times so in a little more work LoL,

I think it might be fun for them to think about how we're going to work around some problems in our hacks.

• Like 4

Because Apple probably does not care hackintosh...

seem like a good publicity, and user can try OS X.... sooner or later someone buys a real Mac :)

Some mhack users use Mac stuff. I have an Apple Keyboard + Magic Mouse. I bought 10.6 and owned some iPhones. Benefit for them.

After I installed 10.10.5 and found nvidias driver forced to be official - even after I had edited nvdastartup... I ended up reading about AppleKextExcludeList.kext, and did a read inside it. I think Apple does see the benefit on allowing hackintosh to live and breathe. Here we have several skilled developers on this cause, and seems to me that if Apple chose to rise up a hindrance, this community would sooner or later work a way around it.

I now this is not yosemite thread, just had to throw my 2 cents in.

Hackintoshers use App Store and pay money.

I also will remind about list of hackintosh kexts that Apple allowed to use. FakeSMC is in the list!

seams to be good :)

I don't think they would do that. Most hackintoshers still buy apple products like iPhones. But if they did, I would be pissed and switch to Windows and buy Android :)

and migrate to a real mac :yes:

• Like 1

never. I like custom PC builds too much. also, windows 10 doesn't look that bad either..

It seems you also like to have headaches every update/upgrade like me... :hysterical: ...well el capitan has caused me headaches with USB ports